SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

Jesus it's about time. Glad everyone gets to go back to their lives.

Now get back on Chernarus+ STAT!!

just kidding ;)

Selfish bastards though ain't they, breaking the law and getting put in Prison while on holiday ( an espionage mission) when they should have been working on Dayz. I mean they've been in Prison for like 4 months? So what? What about my pain? I've been dealing with Dayz Standalone hype disorder, that is only cured by its release...

Hopefully this trial will not take place until they've had time to work on getting the standalone out, they have a duty to us gamers, not to go on selfish missions to bring down the Greeks well known military prowess.

Sweet, bet they are absolutely hanging out to see their kids and partners !!

i think this arrest was absurd from the beginning. Its god damn EU, almost like one single country, and Greece acted like China or some random crazy ass country.

Great news :thumbsup: :beans:

As great as this sounds, i still cant believe this is even happening :/ They should have been set free a long time ago

Fantastic news, first I heard about this was on twitter via Rocket. Get them home to their families, spend some quality time at home gents, you deserve it.

/sarcasm on

Selfish bastards though ain't they, breaking the law and getting put in Prison while on holiday ( an espionage mission) when they should have been working on Dayz. I mean they've been in Prison for like 4 months? So what? What about my pain? I've been dealing with Dayz Standalone hype disorder, that is only cured by its release...

Hopefully this trial will not take place until they've had time to work on getting the standalone out, they have a duty to us gamers, not to go on selfish missions to bring down the Greeks well known military prowess.

/sarcasm off

Fixed that for ya, I hope!

Edited by dale0404

The BBC article said they would have to face trial sometime this year, after the judges come back from being on strike.

They live in the EU unfortunately. As we have learned with Julian Assange with Britain and Sweden, the individual has few protections when it comes to defending themselves from bizarre politics of backwards countries like Greece or Sweden.

As soon as they get back to CZ they are free, they don't have to go back; Greece is no US

Now shhh, we'll jinx it