Sign in to follow this  
butter_milch

First Wave Of Standalone Keys Limited To 50.000?

At least that's what I was told today. I couldn't find any info on it on the forums or via google. It does make sense though, since even bigger companies than Bohemia Interactive can't cope with the sheer ammount of people trying to play their games on launch day.

So if it's true, could someone please provide a link to the source?

So what is your source?

Your mate's brother's girlfriend's uncle's car mechanic's little kid brother's best mate?

• Like 8

I don't have a reliable source, which is why I asked the question in the first place you muppets!

Edited by butter_milch

So what is your source?

Your mate's brother's girlfriend's uncle's car mechanic's little kid brother's best mate?

Are you calling his mates brothers girlfriends uncles car mechanics little kid brothers best mate a lyre? Deems is fightn words :o

• Like 3

They wouldn't do this, they would make the effort to support the amount of people going to play, which they know is around 1.4 to 1.5 million players

• Like 2

Rocket did say that they were going to be released in batches, he made no comment on numbers though, any numbers you hear are just speculation.

I don't have a reliable source, which is why I asked the question in the first place you muppets!

Yes, but you must have heard it from somewhere?

I think people with both The and Designer in their name should be the first person to play the game ever. Just an unbias suggestion.

• Like 1

I thought i had read this somewhere too, but cant remember where. Could have been a dream 0.o

So what is your source?

lmao made my day... :D

It makes sense.

It'd be bloody annoying if they released 1m keys and only had enough servers for 50k people to play xD

Ha! My mate's brother's girlfriend's uncle's car mechanic's little kid brother's best mate was right after all!

• Like 9

Calling people "muppets" when you are asking them for information seems like a silly thing to do.. just sayin'

So, after all, Rocket is his mate's brother's girlfriend's uncle's car mechanic's little kid brother's best mate? lol

I was there when Diablo 3 went online. Wow, that were funny 6 hours....til i lost the fun of trying to connect to the main server :)

If they limit it in the first days after release it only shows that they have thought about the fact that releasing the hounds with only a few rabbits left is a bad idea. ;)

I think people with both The and Designer in their name should be the first person to play the game ever. Just an unbias suggestion.

You almost had my beans.. Almost.

Oh what the heck, you did make me giggle a bit. Have some anyway.

You almost had my beans.. Almost.

Oh what the heck, you did make me giggle a bit. Have some anyway.

Your beans are belong to me now.

• Like 1

well... If they are going to realease in batches... I suppose the logical thing wouls be ro go by timw zones... So new zealand first. Yah know, cause its the logical way o doin it..

cursey my fat fingwrs and amart phones being designws for peoplw wirh lil stabby fimgers!!!

• Like 2

I hope that they would do it timezones, starting with somewhere relatively slow and building it up, kinda how microsoft roll out their xbox updates, that way half the world be sleeping when the other get it and so no ruining the game :)

Think of it as a snowball effect if you will

At least that's what I was told today. I couldn't find any info on it on the forums or via google. It does make sense though, since even bigger companies than Bohemia Interactive can't cope with the sheer ammount of people trying to play their games on launch day.

So if it's true, could someone please provide a link to the source?

!

Just trust me next time ;D