Sign in to follow this  
TruckingBucket

The best part of DayZ you've experienced .

Like a week ago, i was playing on taviana trying to meet up with my friend, and he found a chopper. I got inside and it was so beautiful and it was so cool flying through the map. But then everything went wrong, i swear helicopters never end well.

• Like 1

For me the best part is when you go up a HUUUUUUUUUUGE hill and overview a town nearby, find a zombie and bang, headshot right onto the floor :)

When you take down that bandit who just shot at you by unloading a whole clip into his head :)

The forum.

I spend most of my time here.

(they made me say that get me out, please!!!!)

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

The forum.

I spend most of my time here.

(they made me say that get me out, please!!!!)

Rgds

LoK

No Orlok you will stay put! No beans for you my friend! Now me I love it here!

My favorite? To many to mention, but I did play on a dirty admin'd server where they kept the only chopper locked down. I was ghillied they landed to refuel. Left it running I ran up, hopped in brought it up and back down upside down ontop of them. Got banned from that server for being an asshole! Everyone blew up on side chat, I felt like a modern day hero! :D

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 3

Well this is going to sound corny but its the people I've met.

Since playing DayZ ive made new friends all over the world.

• Like 4

Meeting a dude, and then another dude, and then another dude, and then another dude, fixing a helicopter, getting into a chopper battle.

THe immersion of the game for me. Moments where I literally am so nervous and find myself talking quietly to my brother because I almost fear that the dead will hear me in game. That and trying to avoid being detected. Other fun moments are just watching others be silly such as a guy running through a town infested and getting chased while singing a carnival song. Heh. Good times.

Frankie

And the realization that choppers have auto-hover after learning how to fly and land without it.

Well this is going to sound corny but its the people I've met.

Since playing DayZ ive made new friends all over the world.

I made a friend once in DayZ...I had to kill him for his beans.

Three moments in accending order:

That moment when you hear something, turn, see a bandit, sniper or other player stalking you, he sees you see him seeing you and you both know it's "on".

The next moment when you hear the sound of flies buzzing over the gunfire and you realize you've won.

That third moment when you discovery he had a sniper rifle, pistol, ammo, food, canteen, jerry can, GPS and all the tools when you just had an AKM and your Noob Bambi Starter Kit.

Hearing a bunch of people in side chat talk about meeting up in Cherno, and thinkining they were idiots until my friend insisted we go... we ended up with like 8 people fully armed hanging out in front of the hospital/apartments, all being friendly. Then 4 of us (not including my friend who had to go) went together to raid Stary as the sun was going down. On the way we found a helicopter crash site with a FNFAL and a bunch of ammo, and then raided Stary, where we found a mostly functioning car which we then used to raid the NWAF (I ended up getting a coyote backpack out of it) and then we went our mostly separate ways and logged as it was late.

It was amazing to find so many people willing to work together (and not murder) strangers for their beans (or M4 with scope and flashlight attachment as well as like 10 mags in my case). It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

My best experience in DayZ happened in Namalsk.

I was in Sebjan Dam with a few friends, on C4K3's server. I saw three bandits in the tower next to the fuel pump, I had and SVD Camo and Ghillie and I was in the north. I took the range with SVD's scope and it gave me something like 500m.

Then when they lined up, so i could easily shoot them i fired three quick bullets and i got ALL OF THEM. It felt so good to look at the kill list and people in the side chat were like "WTF Hacker!" Then my friends started laughing really loud in Teamspeak :D