infinitegrim

Came back to DayZ after a 3 month break, to find this...(VIDEO)

Me and my group of friends played dayz daily for 3-4 months over the summer. The hacking got bad so we stopped playing. We decided to play the other day and 30 minutes in this is what we find....

If imbed fails, click the link.

I guess we will go back to eagerly waiting for the standalone. :(

Edited by InfiniteGrim

It happened to me before, you just need to abort and it will be gone ....

Edited by K9Alex

Me and my group of friends played dayz daily for 3-4 months over the summer. The hacking got bad so we stopped playing. We decided to play the other day and 30 minutes in this is what we find....

If imbed fails, click the link.

I guess we will go back to eagerly waiting for the standalone. :(

Have you ever heard of whitelisted servers?

• Like 1

Have you ever heard of whitelisted servers?

But.. If he uses Whitelisted servers then he wont have anything to cry on the forums about.

Some people just like to complain about everthing, It makes them happy to try pull others down to their sad miserable level :P

Either that or hes a Warz dev :P

• Like 2

The land of Chenerus can make even the strongest of characters go mad...

• Like 2

Public servers are where hackers go to have 1337 hacking contests to see who can download the best script with their mommy's credit card.

Just don't go there.

I play exclusively on public servers.

B|

And I've found that the "hacking" has died down a little. Of course, any "hackers" reading this post probably just went "Challenge accepted" and the next time I log in I'm going to be a dancing sheep on fire.

I play exclusively on public servers.

B|

And I've found that the "hacking" has died down a little. Of course, any "hackers" reading this post probably just went "Challenge accepted" and the next time I log in I'm going to be a dancing sheep on fire.

Oh it hasn't, you should've seen some of the stuff i saw over the weekend, worst i've seen since i started playing. <_<

Yeah it sucks, as soon as there are any signs of hacking on the private server I play on I abort, it's a shame because the server is really nice but it appears to be under constant attack from script kiddies. I still play on it, it doesn't deter me from playing the game as I can usually get a good hour, it's just an inconvenience. But standalone is just around the corner now so not long to wait :D

It's always the 3 month break, why not 1 and a half or a 2 month break? Ugh.

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

"im getting shot at" ... you actually deserve to die for opening fire on sight

This same group of people killed us at the airport earlier.

celle and taviana seem to be hotspots for hackers lately. on taviana, i had a dude teleporting me to him while he ran through a field with a dog. in fact, i can't think of a single instance where I've played either of those maps, and didn't have a run-in with hackers. shit is absurd.

celle and taviana seem to be hotspots for hackers lately. on taviana, i had a dude teleporting me to him while he ran through a field with a dog. in fact, i can't think of a single instance where I've played either of those maps, and didn't have a run-in with hackers. shit is absurd.

Yeah we had switched our server over from Namalsk to Celle and the hackers got out of hand so we changed the map again.

Oh I know, I spot a survivor I'm going to shoot them. Oh no my aim is so crap he has come back to kill me, Oh no Because i was pissing on another mans' game he hacked me and made me post a whiney video on the forums.

I use to play a while ago but WarZ was more my style until the hackers were too bad, so I went back to DayZ and realise I can't get no satisfaction! Plus my mic was too close to my mouth as i sounded like i was 50st living in my mommas garage!

Its a fact of life hackers get into games, next time find a server where you can play safely.

• Like 1

I hate to see script kids running off players, If you want to play on a mid-pop private server, check us out... Admins are almost always online, and we deal with dubious behavior swiftly and decisively...

Like the name btw...no relation...

Edited by luxifergrim

Oh I know, I spot a survivor I'm going to shoot them. Oh no my aim is so crap he has come back to kill me, Oh no Because i was pissing on another mans' game he hacked me and made me post a whiney video on the forums.

I use to play a while ago but WarZ was more my style until the hackers were too bad, so I went back to DayZ and realise I can't get no satisfaction! Plus my mic was too close to my mouth as i sounded like i was 50st living in my mommas garage!

Its a fact of life hackers get into games, next time find a server where you can play safely.

I actually forgot the M16 had burst, I'm used to my real one doing semi, but you wouldnt know a thing about that. And I did put 4+ rounds into his friend on the bridge. It was them that need to learn to aim. I hit both of them several times. Infact, that guy on the bridge should have died.

Hopefully my mod mic finally comes. In half of my videos noone can hear me, which is why I moved it so close. And in America, we have basements! :D

If this is a public server then what u expect

Didn't even know there were private servers. A few months ago, rules were so strict our server was basically shutdown for being overzealous with banning cheaters.