DemonGroover

Hollywood Style Suggestions

All weapons to be fired akimbo and at a 90 degree angle for that "gansta" look

Plus, all female players to scream a lot and if firing an automatic weapon to be very surprised, spray rounds everywhere but still be able to hit something that'll take out the bad guys.

Also, all suppressors to be silent even on revolvers, especially when used with a potato as a silencer.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
'punkchewashon'!,
  • Like 4

Bullet proof vests are added to the loot table and they magically stop head shots.

• Like 4

The first bullet fired at a Hero will always ricochet off something and the Hero will know exactly where the bullet came from.

A Hero has a better chance at headshots whilst running than standing still.

• Like 5

And diving, dont forget that.

In slo mo

• Like 4

Chance that some zombies arent dead when you shoot them and they fall. They can suddenly reach and grab you if you get too close.

Double-tap the only answer.

Speaking of which we need a "Zombie Kill of the Week Award"

• Like 4

Chance that some zombies arent dead when you shoot them and they fall. They can suddenly reach and grab you if you get too close.

Double-tap the only answer.

Speaking of which we need a "Zombie Kill of the Week Award"

On the subject of double taps, bandits will come back to life when you least expect it unless you shoot them in the face close up while frapsing it.

This thread has won all of my beans, just take my truckload of 'em.

All girls are required to wear something tight that makes their rear-end attractive to zeds.

• Like 4

All weapons to be fired akimbo and at a 90 degree angle for that "gansta" look

Plus, all female players to scream a lot and if firing an automatic weapon to be very surprised, spray rounds everywhere but still be able to hit something that'll take out the bad guys.

Also, all suppressors to be silent even on revolvers, especially when used with a potato as a silencer.

Rgds

LoK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkTjxz49-Y

• Like 2

I get a Scarlett Johansson sidekick who follows me and does whatever i say. ;)

So instead of dogs i get Scarlett J. Sure you'd have to change some of the commands - after all i dont need her bounding off after a chicken. I am sure i can think of some new commands.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 3

My pet Dog can talk and I feed it Scooby Snacks,

Solve the crime of the crashed chooper,....

Capture the Hacker who was disguised as Zed, then under that a female survivor, then under that mask, a Bandit, and then finally under that mask it was a Cow.

Yes the Cow caused the whole Infection outbreak just to get the chooper to crash which was used to transport cattle prods.....All this to keep Cows from getting zapped.

• Like 1

Able to set Rambo-esque booby traps in the forest. Swinging spiked logs, pits, tripwired shotguns.....

Did i mention Scarlett Johansson?

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1

Zombie Hordes will do the Thriller Dance as they roam through the Forests....

When you see these Zombie Hordes doing the Thriller Dance,...in order to survive you must copy their dance moves by using a Quick-Time Event happens or you can use the motion control....

You will find players on Roleplaying Servers- where a player will get a Zed skin and Roleplay as an Infected.....and get angry when someone tries to bandage them..." dude i'm Infected you nee to be afraid of me,..ughh grr,..see man?!" Other player- "oh ok....Shoots roleplaying player/Zed,..then asks..did I do it right this time?"

Edited by logan23
  • Like 2

- Bandits always miss the Hero, the Hero always kills the bandits with one shot.

Bandits, after achieving a low humanity, gain a "Stormtrooper" perk, then! :P

• Like 3

Zombie Hordes will do the Thriller Dance as they roam through the Forests....

When you see these Zombie Hordes doing the Thriller Dance,...in order to survive you must copy their dance moves by using a Quick-Time Event happens or you can use the motion control....

You will find players on Roleplaying Servers- where a player will get a Zed skin and Roleplay as an Infected.....and get angry when someone tries to bandage them..." dude i'm Infected you nee to be afraid of me,..ughh grr,..see man?!" Other player- "oh ok....Shoots roleplaying player/Zed,..then asks..did I do it right this time?"

Oh man, picturing the zombies doing the Thriller dance made me spit my drink out! Good call!

Dogs are unkillable. But if they die, they save everyone.

Never choose a black skin.

We also need some kind of electricity to be introduced into DayZ so that there can be a blackout whenever a character says "At least it can't get any worse". This also applies to rain and thunderstorms. Also, characters should say random lines all the time, really.

• Like 7

In order to wear the bandit skin you must be an honor graduate of the imperial stromtrooper marksmanship academy

Any high geared side kicks are always cut Down int he first machine gun blast. The armor that protects the hero always fails for high geared soldiers

• Like 1

Your player's amnesia is solved leading you to be find out that you were the person who created the Infected Virus due to the lose of you one true love. The Virus was meant to allow a person to heal from death but instead you killed everyone with the outbreak, (oops should have not finished the formula after finishing a bottle of Vodka). This works well since with MMOs where all players are the same hero in the story but don't know it? MMO logic?!

If a player ever says /or types......I will be right back, or I'll go check out that noise....

5 seconds later a Zed spawns behind that player and kills them in one hit and runs away.

Players can find a solid red shirt that can be worn but if you are in a group you are guaranteed to die. (Star Trek Red Shirt Guy LAW)

• Like 2

Evil players are not allowed to kill others without first telling them why, thus giving the victim a chance of escape.

• Like 4

We get the girls of our dreams through some accident whereby we help her and gain her attention.

Also, did I mention retarded best friends who consider themselves attractive when they are not?

A "comedy" "whacky and zany" sidekick is also always appreciated and not hated by everyone. I propose a JarJar Binks or the kid out of Blues Brothers 2000 oe reven perhaps a joe pesci whoreing themselves out for large suitcases of cash and undoing all their previous decent works.

No one would ever despise those.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Benny Hill music (think its called Yakety Sax?) plays out when being chased by a train of zombies.

Bullet cameras where the camera sits behind a bullet as it is fired in slo mo, entering a player/zombies head. Option for inside of exploding brain cam.

Of course the classic moan of "Braaiiiiinnnnnnnssssssss!!!!!!" by the zombies - or more aptly "мозги!!!!!!"

• Like 4