Reason behind your username?

i got mine which i use for everything online from the actual punisher xbox game. possibly best game of all time and i loved the actual punisher character. felt somehow that i could relate to him..

I loved that game! I can't believe it was released so long ago...

well mine starts in wait wait wait sit down and relax this is going to be a good 20 hours 

any way my name starts in portal and i always think its funny that the motivation making chell move forward is cake and she is trusting the robot glados even though she killed every one.

and i always like to play minecraft and in the achievement of making a cake the quot of when you view it.

and i like the word for the win ! so yea. that is my time

well mine starts in wait wait wait sit down and relax this is going to be a good 20 hours 

any way my name starts in portal and i always think its funny that the motivation making chell move forward is cake and she is trusting the robot glados even though she killed every one.

and i always like to play minecraft and in the achievement of making a cake the quot of when you view it.

and i like the word for the win ! so yea. that is my time

Is your username a lie?

I have the pleasant taste characteristic of sugar or honey; I'm not salty, sour, or bitter.

I just think spiders are wicked. I've used SpYd3r since I was a top player in Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo DS game) back many years ago. My two main gamer aliases are SpYd3r and Formosity. 

Edited by SpYd3r

I am Villktveir, which was originally Villk2 but i had made an account on minecraft but didn't buy it and later i was going to buy it but had forgot the password to that account so i just made a new one called Villktveir.

The reason why i choose Villk2 to begin with was because my friend had an account named VIllk1 and we wanted to make a group or a clan called Villk.  :)

I am Villktveir, which was originally Villk2 but i had made an account on minecraft but didn't buy it and later i was going to buy it but had forgot the password to that account so i just made a new one called Villktveir.

The reason why i choose Villk2 to begin with was because my friend had an account named VIllk1 and we wanted to make a group or a clan called Villk.  :)

The reason behind my username, Well I was walking through the forest between cherno and electro about a year ago just wondering around like I so love to do, Then I started hearing "It's raining its pouring" in a little girls voice. I instantly logged out. I have never heard something like that in the 21 years I have been on this earth lol, Anyways for some reason It scared me, coulda been it was night time, dont know. Anyways I looked it up on youtube and learned it was a hack, So I further researched it and found out it was called a GhostWatcher. And ever since I have used it.

JPWiser .... cause im an alcoholic....

JP Daniels is better :P

When I used to play world of warcraft, there was like one of the best players on the server called "heath". I was like 12 or 13 and i thought that the nickname is so awesome, so I simply started using it aswell.

My name on the forums is my actual given name. A mixture of having a lousy imagination when it comes to nicknames, having too few stalkers (j/k - I'm good with stalkers at the moment. I'll put an ad out when I start running low. :P), and that usually no one is ever called Marijke on forums makes it an easy pick. 

But in game I'm called Googlesauce Fryingpan.

The story behind that is that my roommate once called me Hotsauce Wigglefeet as a joke, I thought it sounded funny and wanted to go with it.

I told my dearest beloved sister that I was going to change my in game name from Marijke to Hotsauce Wigglefeet, but she misheard me and said "Googlesauce Fryingpan? What kind of a name is that!?".

So, of course, I had to go with Googlesauce Fryingpan.

Because I'm edgy. No, just something I came up with myself though it is a surname which I wasn't aware of, I've been using it a year or two now.

Edited by Serova

LiftCore is my forum name on Bodybuilding.com, so I thought I would make it the same on other forums.

Lift = I lift.

Core = I listen to Deathcore (among other things)

usually my name is RemnantJohn, coming from a gmod RP server from about 2 years ago now. i had a group named the 'remnants of the apocalypse' and changed my name to RemnantJohn to fit the character! all of the admins started calling my Remnant after i had closed the group and it just stuck

Puk because when i was growing up my nickname was Pukka, as in a British reference "who ate all the pukka pies", as i was, shall we say on the larger side.  Lost pretty much all the weight when I got into pro-racing but the nickname stuck to this day :)

To be honest, I don't know where my name came from. When I bought my Playstation 3, I had to come up with an username which wasn't in use. So I tried a few combinations of letters and special characters and iiAp- came out. 

my main name is thecoolestloseryouknow, I use it because it seems original. my other name is Brossolini, witch is like Broseph Stalin, only with Mussolini.

My name is Problematic98

1. I view myself as a imperfect person who can't be fixed. (also referring to the Hollywood Undead song Believe) I quote from the song "Nobody can fix me if I'm part of the problem."

2. I was born in 1998 15 not 14

For all you people that don't know who Hollywood undead is look them up and your bound to love their explicit, heavy metal/rap, music in a band of originally six people till Deuce left. 

my name came from a nickname i got in my very first dayz clan i was in. they called me "bravo" because i was the second in command of the clan because our leader thought i was hid best member. people called him alpha so because i was under him the team called me bravo. i added callsign becasue i thought that sounded cool and my full itnitials are in there and in order.  ©allsig(N)  (B)ravo