Reason behind your username?

My last name translated to English. Have had it for a decade

• Like 1

I have had eight_l3all since counter strike team fortress and day of defeat days.

this name came about not because of the pool ball, cue ball but my old substance abuse days where im from

a bag of party powder is called a eight ball haha i no longer participate in these activities but the name has stayed

My username is one I have used for many years and it's made up from the letters in my family members' names.

It is the name of the character I liked most from Firefly.

It is short for "cobber", Aussie slang for a friendly person.

It sounds similar to my job.

My last name translated to English. Have had it for a decade

That's pretty cool.

because i once was charged for being a pyroman. my friends made fun of it and i sticked with it ever since

then Fraggle banned my original account because of an mistake. of some reason he could not lift it. then i just put a "the" over it

mzltv is an abbreiviation of 'Mozltov'.

my last name is Morris, nickname can be reduced down to Moz.

'
Mazel tov
' is a yiddish expression for celebration at a happy event..

Put 'em together, and boom. Some kind of super-Morris-celebration name!

I promise that the process didn't seem as long winded when I decided to don the name mzltv..
  • Like 1

Mine's an old Counter Strike tag, given to me by the LAN club organizer when I worked for a cellular network operator and was part of their terminals (devices) team.

He'd seen me pull a stoppie in the car park on my old Suzuki GSX1100 that morning and thought the tag fitting as my riding style then was somewhat reckless..

Azrail is considered being the angel of death in multiple religions, responsible to guard & guide the souls of dead people on their way to heaven.

Thought that name fits well for PVP characters D:

I also play under other names, but this is my "official" name i use to recognize myself in games.

Edit:

for anything non-gaming-related i go by the name algee, being the first letter of fore- and surname, spoken in english spelling pronunciation,

making for a somewhat unique and short tag to identify myself. if you see it anywhere, chances are good it's me - reach out for a hug D:

Edited by Azrail

Mosley after Max Mosley. Gaming alias I've been using for years and years now...

Mine's from that wholly amazing book the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

My uncle likened me to Zarniwoop van Harl because I would stay in my room for loads of hours a day playing games, as if i had a whole private Universe in there.

I am also very sinister and like to write poems (see "Ode to the Lump of green Putty I found in my Ear one midsummer Morning").

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 1

Leadon: I've used this name for a little while now, I was a gunner on a 1Lt's track, and as such I was in charge of the track anytime he wasn't around. The crew would always tell me to "lead on" and it stuck with me from one unit to the next. While in Iraq I learned that my men looked to me to "lead on". So now I use the term to show respect to others and let them know to "leadon".

• Like 4

awesome man, you armed forces???

Leadon: I've used this name for a little while now, I was a gunner on a 1Lt's track, and as such I was in charge of the track anytime he wasn't around. The crew would always tell me to "lead on" and it stuck with me from one unit to the next. While in Iraq I learned that my men looked to me to "lead on". So now I use the term to show respect to others and let them know to "leadon".

mine is my dog's name (my computer's name) yes, it's different, but i'm the same as those people you see walking under the name ''administrator''..then i didn't want to change it any more

awesome man, you armed forces???

X-military now, I served 7 years in the US ARMY as an M1series armor creman, spent most of my time as a gunner, then the last year as a tank commander.

X-military now, I served 7 years in the US ARMY as an M1series armor creman, spent most of my time as a gunner, then the last year as a tank commander.

cool man, ex 45-commando here

Mine's from that wholly amazing book the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

My uncle likened me to Zarniwoop van Harl because I would stay in my room for loads of hours a day playing games, as if i had a whole private Universe in there.

I am also very sinister and like to write poems (see "Ode to the Lump of green Putty I found in my Ear one midsummer Morning").

NOOOOO NOT VOGON POETRY PLEASE NOOOOOOOO

• Like 2

You have insulted me little human! I shall now read you a particular favourite of mine:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee. Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!

• Like 2