Reason behind your username?

I must've been drunk or something but I am 13, it somehow has stuck for 3-4 years and I freaking love it and so do alot of other people XD

Roger Zelazny fans should know the name. From his book Jack of Shadows. First MMO i played back in 99 had a thief class and ShadowJack was the logical choice. Been using the name since

I got my username when I played Counter-strike.

I always tried to get a Colt (M4A1) immediatly, I loved it.

Since my real name (Sean) didn't work well with Colt, I made it Johnny.

Ever since CS my ingame or forum name has been JohnnyColt, wíth!!! the capital C ;)

The natives of Cherno and Elektro see me every day through their binocs and scopes doing this on the beach, so the name stuck.

Sometimes at night, when I get lonely and can't find other people, I like to light road flares on the road and dance around them with the Z's for company as I hum and sing Jacks 'Call me DayZ'.

So if you see some lunatic dancing around road flares at night, run because I guarantee there are zombies nearby.

I came up with mine completely randomly, just after thinking how would a ninja cope with a boner when on the job :D

Roger Zelazny fans should know the name. From his book Jack of Shadows. First MMO i played back in 99 had a thief class and ShadowJack was the logical choice. Been using the name since

That's a picture of an ammo box advertised for killing zombies ain't it?

I once talked to a finnish guy and he kept calling me "Kielo". I kinda liked that name so I sticked with it after finding out that it's "lily of the valley" in english. When I started playing online most people found it hard to spell it right (key-el-oh), so I ended up cutting it down to "Key" (which obviously has nothing to do with flowers anymore *lol*). As being "Key" and while playing DayZ I wished I could open more doors though ;)

Err... yeah, boring blah :)

Grissko is variation of "gricko" wich means something like "bitey " in english, i love to bite,thats why....nom nom nom!! :)

Grissko is variation of "gricko" wich means something like "bitey " in english, i love to bite,thats why....nom nom nom!! :)

Are you..... a....................... Zombie??????? :murder:

Well My name deviates from the moment in time i was extremely drunk and maybe crunk. but during this time i tried to open a can of tuna with my teeth which was my Original Xbox Gamertag but then I just shortened it down to just Crunk.

Well My name deviates from the moment in time i was extremely drunk and maybe crunk. but during this time i tried to open a can of tuna with my teeth which was my Original Xbox Gamertag but then I just shortened it down to just Crunk.

BSA is a clan right?

I developed the nickname rush when I started clan XT in Diablo 2. We would charge people a hr to rush them through normal nightmare and hell difficulties. The clan got so big we even began doing loan/banking systems with a TON of accounts. Unfortunately just "rush" was taken on this forum so I added the "xt" going back to old roots.

~rush

I developed the nickname rush when I started clan XT in Diablo 2. We would charge people a hr to rush them through normal nightmare and hell difficulties. The clan got so big we even began doing loan/banking systems with a TON of accounts. Unfortunately just "rush" was taken on this forum so I added the "xt" going back to old roots.

~rush

That's crazy! Welcome to Dayz

Started using mine some 10+ years ago while playing Day of Defeat. Loved the mod but was never particularly good at so as a joke my friend started calling me Bulletcatcher because that seemed to be the only thing I was good for. Been using it ever since.

That's a picture of an ammo box advertised for killing zombies ain't it?

Yeah, Zombie Max live ammo made by Hornady

HE'S IN CAHOOTS WITH THE ZOMBIES! GOUGE HIS BRAIN OUT WITH A SPOON!

-grabs a spoon-