Reason behind your username?

You have insulted me little human! I shall now read you a particular favourite of mine:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee. Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!

Oh please nooo!! i mean it's wonderfully worded and with deep meaning, but i think i have heard enough of this "wonderful" wordcraft!

I don't know. Although it's a great name for when I play as a police officer in an arma life server. If this is taken I use Energybar, and after that either polenaturyfortodds or Elephants.

The reason behind Energybar is because I was making an account on twitchtv and Angryofficer was taken so I just thought up something random.

The reason behind Elephants is because I wanted to have another account on planetside 2, and somebody took Energybar. And somebody took Elephants too, I mean seriously, who names themselves Elephants? So after that I picked polenaturyfortodds because

Edited by Angryofficer

Dan Killian, the corporate boss from "The Running Man." Read the book (by Stephen King/Richard Bachman), and forget you ever watched the movie! I loved the book so much. I both despise and envy Dan Killian's character and felt it was a fitting name for a "game" character that-for the most part-profits from the deaths of others.

Edited by Dan Killian
  • Like 1

Well No one could ever say my last name so they started calling me Nims- Then one day I was talking to a guy online and he attempted to spell my name with a z So I shortened my last name and put a Z on the end and got Nimz. My fathers number for all his sports was #41 which I didn't find out about untill I was about 8 which by then somehow my favorite number was 41 so it was meant to be. That is where Nimz41 comes from

remlap- it sounds cool and if you spell it backwards...you get my my surname palmer. pretty cool in my opinion

Darryl, you should delete the quote - just in case people click on the dodgy link.

done man, what was it?

I don't speak Russian very well but I can read it well enough, the simple fucks spell phonetically. (Just kid lol don't go cray cray).

The first word sounded out is "Ee-Rekt-eel-noy". Erekteelnoy.

Second word is "Deess-Foonk-tsee".

That sounds a shitload like Erectile Dysfunction to me. Penis spam, baby. And no, I'm not joking. Or I could have just google translated ("Erectile dysfunction remedies, PDE-5 inhibitor.")

Nailed it and you're welcome for improving your life.

• Like 1

grylsyjager

Break it down to grylsy and jaeger.

grylsy because my last name is Grylls and jaeger because I love to hunt.

What better combination than to say I am a hunter of myself?

Conky is the Evil alter ego of Bubbles out of "Trailer Park Boys" as pictured

I think mine is quite obvious, actually. You'll get my beans if you guess the reason behind it.

Because... that is your name? But I', probably wrong.

However, if that is your picture it doesn't really matter what reason you choose your name for ;)

btw. Didn't it used to be a hoodie?

I usually go with a different handle but didn't feel like being tracked through the hundreds of forums I am registered on... and I wanted to be able to annoy people in-game without repercussions on the forums.

Oompa Loompa sounded silly though, so Oompa it was.

Edited by Oompa

grylsyjager

Break it down to grylsy and jaeger.

grylsy because my last name is Grylls and jaeger because I love to hunt.

What better combination than to say I am a hunter of myself?

are you.... Bear Grylls?

are you.... Bear Grylls?

When I was first told about bear grills, I answered: "Bears don't grill, silly." :D

Captainwaffles because I like the title captain and waffles are fucking delicious. But I just changed my in game name to Dark Lord Fuckblade

• Like 2

Captainwaffles because I like the title captain and waffles are fucking delicious. But I just changed my in game name to Dark Lord Fuckblade

waffles are the best, but are they better than pancakes?

sentinel- a sentry

sentry- a guardian or a lookout

i chose it becuase i always scout ahead and help anyone who needs it

I love the band Nirvana and they rule! :P :D

But my in-game name is William Wallace, because I like the person and I love the movie Braveheart.

I play as Wat Tyler, part of a peasant army that rose up against the monarchy in medieval england. I just love a rebel.

I wanted something original, go ahead and google HighPiez/s and all you'll find is my bf3 profile along with my dogaming profile, some odd posts on other forums.

A cartoon called the grim adventures of billy and mandy gave me the name lol.