Hetstaine

Rag tag Musty Vigilantes

Steak spawns in near Lubjansk Bay, preens his musty , oils his hair with fresh zed juice and starts pumping his feet towards Vorkuta. Coming in via the supermarket entrance he trips over a Ural parked out front, keys in the iginition, juiced and ready to roll. Steak slides in over the faded and cracked upholstery, slams the door and cranks her up, putting all 23.2 kilowatts straight to the pavement. Direct erupts in anger as two guys exit the shops spewing rounds at the tailgate of their quickly disappearing work hack, coughing at the dust left behind by the axe(less) wielding Musty train.

Toot fucking toot.

Steak checks the loadout ,2 jerry's of Namalsk's finest and a shit load of assault rifles , ammo ,drinks and food..this baby is a double d's bra full of ordinance. Once out of range he stops and loads some juice in then heads out towards the land bridge, armed with an iron sighted M16, no hatchet as of yet.

Coming across the land bridge a new spawn is spotted. Steak slides up beside him and old mate shouts out ' whoa whoa whoa dont shoot me I'm unarmed..i'm just running here man ! ' Steak yells at him..' Grab a weapon and get in the fucking truck man ! We gotta get outta here !' Confused and scared he grabs an AK then double speed hops in..'good choice' says Steak as he spots another freshie just running down the road ahead, before Steak can say anything his newly picked up passenger shouts out ' Get in the truck man! Hurry up and get a weapon !... No not that one, get an assault rifle man ! We are going to war..do you wanna fucking die !?

Steak is thinking, this dude is over the deep end..brilliant. They cruise up past the Old Hospital when small rounds fire peppers the sides, old mate in the back is shouting out as Steak pushes up the hill a bit..Steak thinks..lets get this shit oooon ! Just as they crest the hill, another new guy running down the middle of the road. Damn. Like some super Ho spittin' out full man cubs around here.

Steak tells the other two 'we got another guy incoming out front' then jumps out and charges him. He pulls the new spawn confusion stance, hands at sides.. Steak screams 'Get a fecking rifle were going to war and we are taking the hill !! ' ..Old new mate passenger runs up behind Steak and repeats the message with twenty times the intensity ' GET IN THE TRUCK AND GET A WEAPON MAN!! WE GOTTA TAKE THIS HILL!! ITS A WAR MAN!! Steak feels he is losing his mind and really believes they are going to war...

Old freshie number two is sitting at the back of the Ural shaking like a leaf as the new boy comes up and is instructed to arm himself. He pulls out a m249 and Old chap is right there in his dish...'THATS RIGHT..THATS THE ONE THAT BRINGS THE PAIN !!' Armed and ready they head off in the direction of the Hospital.

Steak begins to lead the newly formed Musty pack down through the trees when he only sees the leaf shaker behind him, over chat he hears Ol boy saying ' WHAT THE FARK ARE YOU DOING ? GET YOUR ASS DOWN THAT HILL SON !!! ' Steak spots them emerge from the treeline at the top of the hill, dives off to the opposite side where the shots came from and spots two urban turbans, one with l85 and one gunning a mk48. Just as Steak takes down the L85 bandit the Musty brigade pours in , Ol boy spraying shots over Steaks shoulder trying to cut down the trees and kill everything that moves, shouting madness, bandito numero dos bolts away in pure fear.

Two Loluxs are found parked up side by side, gleaming and fresh, Steak tells the Musty crew to dive in, they now have their own wheels. Steak tells them it is time to go and pick me up over East of the Northern Army base at Lub bay. They are elated and chomping for more action . I am waiting near the beach when this convoy of crazy fuks rolls in, a riddled fat old yellow ural followed by two Loluxs , the crew all jumps out and recount to me the story of their meeting and the following action. My dick falls off from laughter so i grab an M16 acog in replacement and we head out in convoy mode, planning to go and find some warm clothes.

Ural in front , i am playing catch up with Steak driving and still talking about the new found 'Musty Vigilantes' , two Loluxs in tow. Top of the Sebjan dam and we spot a bunch of zeds wallowing around near the buildings, shots scatter around and we all bail ,split for the trees. Shaky leaf is hit before he can get out his Lolux.. bandit crew down there blocking entry to the dam. An m16 rattles off nearby and i hear Steak say ' One down!' Another of the Musty brigade is shooting from near the treeline into the buildings, i crouch and drop one just starting to scope at the top of the tower, someone else shooting at him as well, shots are bouncing all around him as i watch him fall.

Chat is full..

'one more near the base of the building'

'i see him'

'eyes on'

'shooting'

'one running right ! running your right!'

'he's down'

'GET SOME YOU HOGFUCKER!'

'where the fuck are you?'

'treeline left of the Ural'

'who is near the Loluxs?'

'all good its me!'

'is the one in the building dead?'

'damn straight, unless he eats stanags for breakfast!'

'i'm at the dam..looks clear'

'who was at the Loluxs?'

'it was me i got a bandit skin'

'they all down?'

'yep, looting now'

We wait for shaky leaf to run back up , finish looting, load up the truck and head up towards object all. A fairly successful first run for the unknown Musty Vigilantes.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 10

Any better ? This forum software eats quite the large amount of cock somedays.

Any better ? This forum software eats quite the large amount of cock somedays.

Vastly improved I can see the bukaki as we speak

• Like 2

If there was a dime for every Musty

... then prostate and testicular cancer would be a thing of the past!

• Like 2

How on gods green earth did steak manage to do that amount of driving and not kill everyone?

• Like 2

Nice pickup :) Every now and again he has a golden moment in the cab, this was one of those moments.

Nice pickup :) Every now and again he has a golden moment in the cab, this was one of those moments.

Pod person steak alert!

If it's any consolation most of my firefights are confusing :) even the small ones, Steak was chasing this guy down with a hatchet while i was lobbing shots his way to keep the guy from dc'n. We chased him for about two minutes , me randomly shooting at him every 20 or so seconds when Steaks hatchet finally cleaved him. I was running up zooming in on them in the distance , Steak said something like 'pour it on !' i shot at what i thought was the bad dude..Steak is like..'what the fuk..what the..did you just shoot me ? ' ..yes..yes i did :D

• Like 1

Those were some lucky new spawns. I've always hoped to randomly join a server with y'all.

How on gods green earth did steak manage to do that amount of driving and not kill everyone?

I kept the bottle at bay on the desk it stared me in the face calling my name I divereted until the time was right and I could leg it with no worries of a jean claude van damn snatching the tires and blowing that baby to sweet heaven

I kept the bottle at bay on the desk it stared me in the face calling my name I divereted until the time was right and I could leg it with no worries of a jean claude van damn snatching the tires and blowing that baby to sweet heaven

Self control! I have none :)