I have been playing for about a month and just had the most epic shit happen of any game i have ever played.

so i had a life that had been going for the past 3 days, had a DMR, FAL, Coyote pack and heaps of supplies, I was just north of Stary when i aggro'd some zombies and tried to lose them via LOS through some trees (I actually dont mind the new 1.7.2 xombies) when a player shot me in the back. oh well shit happens,

Spawned in Elektro and did some running thorugh there to find loot, found an enfeild and some food in the market but that was it, then started running to the northern firehouse. On the way i had aggrod some zeds so am trying to lose them around the firehouse, when a sniper takes a shot at me, he missed and all the zombies run for him. i have one more zombie behind me so i do one more lap of the firestation and see a bike! never had any vehicle before so i make note of where it is and run into the firestation to look for goods - nothing.

come back out, grab the bike and take off to the nearest tree line - some people took pot shots but missed me, and i started learning how to ride the bike.

20 mins later im headed north to berizono to meet up with some mates who i have in teamspeak, and i am in the middle of no where and detour through a field instead of the road next to it. Here i hear people taking pot shots at me from 2 different guns, and they were getting closer as i got further into the field, but i couldn't see them.

I turn left and make a bee line for the nearest line of trees, race between too of them and there just happens to be one of those small walls on the other side of them - i hit it at full speed and fall off the bike. I am unhurt but the bike is stuck on the wall - now at this stage i could have just ran but i wanted to see if i could salvage the bike, so i peak through the line of tree back to the field and notice a deer stand about 300m across the field, with three players running towards it (probably to get higher to see where i had gone). these are the guys who shot at me! at this point i decide to at least stand my ground and fight for my bike, they didnt know exactly where i was and so i saw one dude had aggrod a zombie, stopped and turn around to shoot it and i shot him, he dropped but wasnt dead, was just unconscious.

This sent the other two into a panic, one ran up the deer stand and the other ran, aggroing a zombie he had been crawling past who looked to turn around and break his leg, as he started crawling away slowly while the zombie was attacking him.

I shoot at the guy in the deer stand as he is the most likely to see me and take a shot, i only shot at the wooden front part as he was crouched and hard to hit - he ducked down so i turned back to the guy with a broken leg and put him out of his misery, the first guy was still unconscious so i tuen back to the deer stand and notice blood coming out the bottom! i must have hit that dude through the wood. i took two more shots at him through the wood and my murder count goes up one, i then turn back to the first guy who is still unconscious and finish him off.

I could not believe it, normally i am lucky if i survive one on one encounters, but this time i had been nearly ambushed by three players and not only survived but managed to take them out, then get my bike off the wall and loot there bodies (they were shooting at me with 2 shotguns and the guy in the deerstand had an enfield - lucky he did not pinpoint my location.

i end up grabbing an alice pack, all the medical supplies i need and some food/drink, and continue north to my friends. these guys gave off the vibe that they were pretty recent spawns, had probably raided cherno (medical tents) then had made a roughly half hour trek north as they didnt have great guns.

They would not have died had they not have shot me, but i was not giving up my bike for anyone.

So if you were part of that group of three on US346 (ANZ friendly) this afternoon, cheers for the excitement and gear!

Edited by chops

I found loot. I hope you enjoyed my epic tale of loss, love, and betrayal.

Oooh! -swoons-

It's like the time I found a perfect condition old bike after spawning in near the lighthouse by the coastal airfield. Best spawn-loot I've ever found. I road that bike into the ground... and then fell into the mouths of zombies.

Today's adventure!

So my friend, Craft, and I logged on at about 6 PM. We met up in Elektro, and he had an Enfield. He was laying down a field of fire on an advancing horde and eventually died, then I died as well. Shit happens.

He spawned near Kamenka, and so did I. We met up, and split the meager supplies we had. No weapons. We walked for a while, and eventually we found a factory. My friend decided to go loot it while I watched from a distance. About 10 seconds later, I see him sprinting out followed by a crazy axe bandit.swinging wildly. He's screaming at me over Skype to run for the hills, and we got split up. Eventually, we made it to a plains area and we met up and proned up. We watched the area we just ran from, and the axe murderer came over the hill, followed by two players, one with an Enfield the other with an M16/M4 variant. We started to crawl towards these buildings in the distance, and they scanned the area, moving around the plains while we moved. Eventually, we came across some hangars and a few zeds. We were hella exposed, and the survivors from earlier found us. They opened up, just blasting around the area. No hits, but they clipped a few zeds. We ran into the hangars, for cover and supplies. I found some food and a couple bandages, so that was good. We left the hangar, all the zeds dead. But, the three survivors were STILL there. They started shooting, and my friend took a round to the chest. We scattered, and hid. He bandaged up, no broken bones or anything. We hid for about 5 minutes, and then we heard the sound of a revving engine in the distance. More zeds spawned in. A blue van breaks through the trees, gaining air whilst doing this. They screech to a halt right next to me, and one guy hops out and mows down the 3 survivors with an assault rifle. He tells me to get in, and I do. My friend gets in as well.

They ask us where we're going, and we said Cherno. They didn't even ask for payment. They took us there and dropped us off, and left. Good Guy Greg. We then went into Cherno and raided the Supermarket, finding an Alice pack, food, a Lee Enfield, and a small rifle of some sort. We loaded up, me taking the Enfield, and we moved out. We went into a Firehouse, and it was cleaned out....Except for a pair of night vision goggles. I took those, considering I have a rifle. We moved out, and found a nice hill overlooking the industrial area and the hospital. We could hear gunshots, probably an M24 or an Enfield, and people died every shot. I found the guy, and sighted up, and right before I took the shot, the server died. We found a new one, and this one was night. I took my nightvision and put it on. I sighted up, and there was a survivor who was clearing out the hospital. I shot him in the back, and he bled out on the ground. We moved up onto the hospital, and zeds swarmed us. My friend ran out of ammo, and I had to use my Enfield. Loud ass gun alerts more zeds. Legs get broken, and I die. My friend runs like HELL, and logs out.

To night I found myself lost when I missed the "info box" when I spawned after getting shot in the back by some bandit,when I and a fellow survivor Denichuu where hiding in a house close to the hospital becouse someone or rather a group was heading there and annouced thier arrival whit a flare and gunshots from multiple automatic rifles.

Thats when several shots got fired behind us and I went down. Denichuu made it a lot further but neither he/she got away...

Anyhow, that is how I found myself lost. I went whit gut feeling and vent "left" from my spawn(..) and ended up in an office building at what might have been a square. I found the office untouched,looted the first floor and then went up to the second floor. had a look around before I went out on the balcony and took the ladder to the roof to later work my way down. There was nothing of intrest on the side I came up on so I ran towards the other side since I was alone in the building,but the sound of flies meant dead players.

When I came around the corner I saw i figure in the dark whit a gun pointed at me. The shock froze me for 0.3 sec then I turned a ran ran back in the building thru the doorway on the side I came up on the roof, slightly paniced since I for the first time since I started playing a week ago had some of the key features to survive whitout going to any town and risking your valuble loot.

I had slid in to a room to hide, and made futile attempts to reach the person I saw."dont kill me!" was however the best I could come up whit. Suddenly I heard running steps comming towards me...

I had time to think " fu*k this bandit" , "not again,not now!" and shant "Im gonna die" when the steps suddenly stop and disappear again. I know its not safe yet so I wait for maybe 10 minutes before I dare sneak out of the room.

I take as good look as I can get but dont see anyone. I decided to sweep the floor I was on atleast and the get out. Last room in the hallway, I found an Lee Engfield whit ammo. I make a snap decision, Im going to get back up on the roof and take him out. He had a gun at me and he chased me and did not respond to chat. If he had friendly intensions I would know by know.

I slowly start to make my way back same way as before, on the roof Im take it even slower one step at the time then listen, my heart is pounding from the shock to have met someone here and that I now have intention to kill.I try to be a friendly player but that is hard and I have been mocked by bandits before they killed me since you dont spawn whit any weapons and you are an eazy,defensless target form them. This was going to be my payback.

Halfway across the roof,going past the "hut" I hear gun shots,they are close. I use every shot to mask my steps.

I sneak out from the corner and the roof is empty. He´s gone. But I hear the shot keep going, still close.

An intense encounter.

I was watching a zombie while sneaking through elektro, suddenly he decided to go prone. So that was kind of strange, but when i got to where he was... there was nothing! he was gone! *x-files theme*

Edited by Aseliot

This technically isn't my story but it is my friends.

I normally play in a group of people in ArmA and when DayZ came around we enjoyed the mod a hella lot so its probably been about a month since we started playing and 3 of my friends (my PC is currently broken) met up after having a brutal rescue so the person who was being rescued found a Camo Outfit and one of my friend asked "Oh can I please have the camo suit!" about two days after the new 1.7.2 update came out and anyone who was wearing anything besides normal civillian clothing got teleported to THE FARLANDS as I call it.

Well my friend is stranded out there loosing his backpack, camo gear, weapons (because before TPing to the Farlands it dropped him in the ocean) and he equipped the axe he had in his toolbelt and he was actually in an area where all the players are like voodoo dolls, so my friend spots a man in a ghillie suit with an alice pack and M4A1 CCO so my friend decides "oh screw it I need food" and hacks the man down not knowing that he actually died in the realworld (I.E. not the farlands) so he felt bad so instead of killing he was going to take shit out of there backpacks but he also felt bad so he returned it all and traveled east like the forums told him, but sadly his luck was running out and he went over hill after hill and eventually got to flashing hunger and thirst so he decided to respawn...

The moral of the story is BE CAREFUL WITH DIFFERENT CLOTHES!!! keep it in your backpack until it is confirmed that the glitch is fixed! (just wanted to warn those unknown to these travesties!)

Edited by Minionman

Thinking I'd find some nice goodies at the Factory between Orlovets and Polana, I ventured up the hill and started circling around the walls. Once I had found the opening, I about died. The entire entrance, including the entire factory area inside, was covered with innumerable barbed fences and tank traps [dragons teeth]. However, luck would have it, I had a toolbox and the wiki to tell me how to remove all that debris.

If any of you have done this before, you know what a puzzle it is. You have to figure out which fence post for the barbed wire is the middle post, and you have to highlight it towards the tip of the post, so it's very finicky. Combine that with 20 different rows of barbed wire, about 100 posts to look at and work your way towards, and it becomes very burdensome.

It took me about 20 or 30 minutes to remove all the barbed wire and tank traps just from the front entrance, but I was super proud! I had busted in!

I quickly closed the gate behind me, and started working my way to the main factory. I explored a couple of buildings, killed about 10 zombies in the area, and got to loot some tents. Nothing too special, but fun. Unfortunately, the factory itself was a let down. Wasn't really looking for tires or car windows, so I spent much of my time clearing out the factory of all its various traps for nothing except the sheer satisfaction of sticking it to the server trolls.

I must have spent 90 minutes to two hours going through the whole factory due to all that crap. And now we have bear traps? *Slaps forehead

#683 what server?

because today i was playing in some US [brazilian server] bla bla idk the number.. and in this same factory i find a camp.. a lot of wire fences and shit.. but i enter and out easy.. and found nothing on the camping tents.. just shit ammo not even medic suplies.. just for trolling i mark the place in the map.. and late found another camp nearby prigo.. in that giant rock mountain.. no loot to.. and another mark on map haha.. after i kill a player 850 m away with my dmr from the mountain.. i rly hard shoot.. i waste like 10 bullets for one kill the guy..

More adventures with my friend and I.

We connected back in our building in Cherno, and we decide to hit the hospital before we leave, along with the apartments. Our next stop becomes the Balota airfield, in hopes of finding a decent weapon other than our pistols. Our search is in vain, though, as there is nothing found in the tower or the hangars. I make my way out and start to go back to the woods, when suddenly I see a zombie run. Not at me or my friend, but someone else. I look over back towards the airfield and see a survivor named Kevin knocked out and being eaten by a zombie. I wouldn't let myself leave him, so my friend and I decide to shoot the zombie attacking him, and my friend covers me while I bandage, wake up, and give a blood transfusion to him. We then split paths, him heading in the direction of Cherno, my friend and I going back to the woods (We later see a mesage saying Kevin died. Oh well).

Fast foward fifteen minutes and we arrive in Elektro, my friend and I planning to raid the firehouses. We go to the far one first, and climb up, seeing no weapons. However, I notice zombies running after something; my friend and I ladder-teleport out of the tower and wait. We see another survivor come up, and he sees us and shoots. He kills my friend in one shot, while I tried to hide. He shot my legs, breaking my bones, so in a last-ditch effort, I get out of prone and light him up with my M1911. We kill eachother.

Upon respawning, I for some reason was back in the house in Cherno, with all the gear I had before I logged in earlier. Confused but somewhat hapy, I run back to Elektro. Upon nearing the firehouse, I see a survivor running into the woods - most likely my killer, who looted all of our bodies.The firehouse has no bodies in it. Moving out, someone shoots at me but misses (I see the bullet hole, a mere foot away from me. I run into the woods). I decide to check the school, and while in there see another survivor running in. He doesn't notice me, and I get a clear shot at him. One magazine of M1911 later, I had my first murder. I take some of his stuff, including an MP5. My next stop is the church and other firehouse, but on the way some guy runs past with a mob of zombies after him. And of course they go after me. I sprint to the church, and nearly die there along with losing most of my MP5 ammo and gaining probably 10 zombie kills. I move to the firehouse with 7k blood, and in the tower, two other people come up (One of them being the guy I shot before. He didn't know, however, because he never saw me or my name). I move to the top floor and they follow, but look at the loot instead. I move down a floor and suddenly see blood falling through the roof, and my earlier kill comes down and then falls down. He's still alive though, so I put him out of his misery. My first twio murders, from the same person. How strange. I then have some more (mis)adventures and then log out with only 2k blood left, laying on the docks in Elektro.

I assume that the case with the two survivors is that they were either

a) Both nearly dead, with one passing out and dying and the other passing out

or

b)My kill had a melee weapon, so he may have attacked the other person, killing him but getting shot in the process, and then tried to get me but fell down and then got killed by me.

Well my short story goes like this.

I played when it was dark (rather scary) and in the woods I could hear flyes buzzing. I went in that direction hoping to find some nice loot on a dead player. There were alot of flyes buzzing all around me so I thought YAY! There must be several players dead here, poor guys. I couldn't find any. Well it was verry dark so I turned on my flashlight (didn't want to do this at first cause of the easy way of getting spoted). As I turn my light down on the ground I see loads of bones, skulls, arms and rotten flesh. I was like.....wtf! I've been walking alll over a massgrave!

Today, I was a dick to a player.

My friend and I went into the Elektro supermarket, and a guy was in there. I said "friendly" and my friend proceeded to open fire on the poor guy. We killed him and took all his stuff, and then raided the hospital.

Dick banana is dick...

Today, I was a dick to a player.

My friend and I went into the Elektro supermarket, and a guy was in there. I said "friendly" and my friend proceeded to open fire on the poor guy. We killed him and took all his stuff, and then raided the hospital.

Dick banana is dick...

O_O . I wan't to be friendly and scream; LOWER YOUR WEAPON OR I SHOOT! but it seems like I just have to shoot the poor bastards anyways even if they scream friendly :/.

This is realistic though, I mean we are humans playing and my mum always said; My boy, never trust a man giving you candy

2nd time ever playing Day-Z, I spawn in and less than fifty feet away is a boat. Lost my pack swimming out to it, but had a great laugh cruising down the coast before running out of fuel.

Fun while it lasted.

Once upon a time i logged on a retarded server. Could've been a hacker, could've been an admin doing this, i dont know. This is my 1hour ago story. I was sneaking quietly until a red light flashed on my screen,i knew that it wasnt normal so i decided to record it. As i started to record- this happened.

Apparently this happened to all of the players on the server and made them lose all their equipment. Cool story.

so I logged off in solnichniy in some random house , next day I casualy log in in low populated server there was like 10ppl MAX imagine. ( I have SVD Camo and backpack coyote etc etc.) SO I log in and there he is some dude pointing double-barrel shotgun in my face. I dropped couple of bricks irl , he was clearly fresh spawned player and here is the kicker he did NOT shot me in the face i was like HOLYFUCKNOWAI since up untill now I pretty much always got shot at when somebody seen me. so yea there are nice survivors out there!

dude if u read this THANKS BRO.

LOST, aka The Time We Got Stranded on Skalisty Island

I was running around way up north with a friend. We made it to the east coast and found a boat. "Cool," I said. "Let's board it and go south."

So we did. We had a couple of jerry cans on us, so we decided to refuel in Solnichniy. Suddenly, I felt an urge to visit Skalisty Island. My friend hesitated for a moment, but I managed to convince him. After all, we had never been there before.

400 meters away from the island, my game shut down. My computer was restarting due to a Windows Update installation that apparently had been running in the background. When I got back to our Mumble server, my friend was gone. He wasn't in-game anymore either. "Well, f*ck," I thought. "What about the boat?"

I spawned in the middle of the ocean. The boat was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly my friend appeared again on our Mumble and he told me that his computer had just restarted. "What? Yours too?" At first we thought we'd been hacked or something, but then I checked the time—3:30(-ish) AM. And indeed, we both had had our Windows Update set to automatically update at 3 AM.

We swam to the shore. Still no sign of the boat. I checked my GPS. "I've got some bad news," I said. "What?" "We're stranded. On Skalisty Island." "You're kidding right?" "I'm afraid not." Ten silent seconds passed, then I said what had to be said at that moment: "The Island brought us here."

That's when our life on Skalisty Island began. We had decided that we were going to stay there until we got rescued by other our friends. We explored the island and managed to scrap together some water bottles and other basic supplies down by the little village. We hunted boar and goats for food. We even found a tent, which we put up on the southern shore. Days passed. Not a word from anyone else.

We usually had one of us guard the northern shore overlooking the mainland, while the other hunted or looted the village. We seldom saw anyone, however, and the few survivors we saw did not seem particularly interested in the island.

Then came the day that would change everthing.

We had been living a simple and comfortable life, away from the rest of civilization—well, the little that remained of it—for almost three days.

I had been scavenging supplies in the village. My friend, being the fool he was, had decided to climb the radio tower. That was the last thing he ever did.

I was on the other side of the island, and did not hear the shots. Just my friend yelling, "Help, I'm dying!" Needless to say, I got to him too late. I did not manage to locate the murderer. Probably a sniper from the mainland. Possibly a server hopper. I went to my friend's body to say goodbye. "I'll see you in another life, brotha." I buried his corpse.

A few hours passed. I was walking along the eastern shore, considering taking my own life. That's when I saw it. The boat. 300 meters away, in the middle of the ocean. I have no idea how it got there—we had searched for it before many times, always in vain. I swam out. Still some fuel in the engine. I drove it to the shore, and gathered some supplies from our camp. Then I left the Island.

• Like 3

A Noob's Tale. *In 1.7.1.5

So I got the game, after a long time trying to get it to work I finally spawned, without a single clue of what I was doing. I think I spawned in Kamenka, or a village that is directly right of Elektro. I do what I figure anyone would start out with doing. I crouch walk/run around looking for loot, only to be greatly dissapointed that only 1 place in the whole town was enterable. I eventually just start running along some tracks with a zombie chasing me and stop to climb up a small little lighttower along the coast with the zombie underneath me walking around. I try and climb down after a while, run up some hills, then, being bored with not finding anything, convince a player I saw to axe me to death. (Technically my first player contact and I didn't know about the respawn thing)

Then I convince my friend to get on Skype and play with me. After hours of barely making any progess of getting to eachother we finally, barely, somehow meet up at some stupid, worthless village and run into the hills for a solid hour, without finding anything. (We were complete noobs). We eventually die and he quits. I keep going for a little while.

Next day, I'm in Elektro with a fresh life, waiting for my friend to get on. I look at the online map a few times and go to the church and supermarket. Manage to find a double-barrel and makarov and alice pack along with basic survival tools. (matches hatchet etc etc) I get tired of waiting for him and get off for 2 hours and naturally a minute after I get off, he gets on. He manages to find an AKM with a few mags, basic stuff etc. I log on, and we finally manage to meet near some factory buildings at northern Cherno. We quickly run into the hills when he announces he has to go at a pretty early hour. But since this is the first time we managed to get together,have decent gear and are in a somewhat safe location I agree to not keep playing and get myself killed.

Next Day..

Both log on, head North.and get incredibly paranoid due to us being noobs and the damn music being up so high. ( We also thought we had really good gear. Not!) We make our way up to Devils Castle and loot it without much luck. After hearing so much about the damn NW Airfield I figured I'd give it a go so we slowly head up there.By slow, I mean constantly looking through binocs up at the castle and looking behind us. We were crazy paranoid. We start going up from the barracks side and while hear some shots. Us, being the pussies that we *WERE* we immediatly run in the opposite direction and log off for about 10 minutes, out heartrates high. After the half panic attack type thing, my friend leaves till tomorrow. I want to play some more so I hop back on regardless of his protests.

Airfield.

I go into the airfield. Barracks->Hangars-> Control Tower -> Firestation. All in all make some decent loot and logout for a small bit in the top part of the firestation. Log back in about 30 minutes later in a different server and at the bottom level, poof, a Dirt Bike! This being my first vehicle I throw caution to the wind and get on it. It had about 2 bars of fuel. Maybe less. I go for a bit of a joyride all around the airfield but in the process get down to 2,300 blood. Not seeing for crap I am able to somewhat successfully hide it in a bush in a forest a little ways from the airfield.

Next day I log on and..

find that the Dirt Bike is still there thankfully and get my reluctant friend to get on for a few minutes to try and give me a blood transfusion. He agrees and I race over to the airfield, barely seeing anything due to the low blood level. I zoom past the firestation which he is in and do a few circle runs. Due to bad communication, him not being interested, me having a headache and being annoyed at him slightly(and with the poor flashing white screen vision) I end up running him over. He plain out didnt give a fuck and said "oh man you ran me over. oh well." He gets off shortly after and goes on to play some other game.

By this point I have half the airfield zombies on me, a low amount of fuel, and a yellow tire. I get off the Dirt Bike and run into the control tower. and log off. (Im pretty annoyed because I didnt get the blood transfusion) I log back on a few minutes later to loot my friends body. Luckily he had a few steaks and the blinking white screen stops. I gave up on the Dirt Bike due to the low tire and run off the Airfield.

After a few hours of taking damage and looking for food I end up on the far side of the map with blinking red food and drink and a mere 2,500 blood. Due to the food and drink I simply sprint into the next town I am able to find and kill everything I see. Not a single can of drink or food. I got at least 30 zombie kills and all they had were bandages. I pretty much gave up at that point and decided to just end this and die.

Unfortunately I came across an absolute prick yesterday called Azunai.

I was a fresh spawn and legged it Elektro hospital to get meds, then get out of there. I had nothing to lose as a fresh spawn so I always do this, get the meds, get out and team up with others on TS.

So i'm on the roof of the hospital and I hear a sniper bullet wizz past me (switch to direct chat and verbally abuse the guy) this went on for 20 minutes. He accused me of camping on the roof! lol Camping? I can't come down while this prick is here. Then he says "someone got looted" and i'm thinking hmmmm. Then I see another survivor heading for the roof ladder in front of me, he appeared behind me and I was looking at both the ladders. I didn't shoot him as I figured he was friendly, he could have shot me if he liked so....

I check my backpack and sure enough, this other guy has looted my backpack. What are the chances of that guy spawning on the roof behind me? He also happens to know this Azunai judging from the chat. So my first point is I think they cheated somehow.

My main point is the ridiculous sad behaviour of this guy with a sniper rifle. Why spend all that time not playing the game and just fixating on me, a new spawn on the roof. During this time he killed two other players around the hospital.

He obviously had nothing better to do than snipe people in and around the hospital and i'm sure he's not the only other one playing this anti-player style.

For the good of this game something has to be done about people like this.

Spent a little over an hour finding an alice backpack, matches, hunting knife, handgun (m911),a rifle can't remember what type, bandages, morphine x 4, blood bags x 2 and binocs.

Was leaving the Cherno grocery store and then BAM I was taken out by someone with an automatic rifle.

so bud GG to you, hope you enjoy the loot!

Unfortunately I came across an absolute prick yesterday called Azunai.

I was a fresh spawn and legged it Elektro hospital to get meds, then get out of there. I had nothing to lose as a fresh spawn so I always do this, get the meds, get out and team up with others on TS.

So i'm on the roof of the hospital and I hear a sniper bullet wizz past me (switch to direct chat and verbally abuse the guy) this went on for 20 minutes. He accused me of camping on the roof! lol Camping? I can't come down while this prick is here. Then he says "someone got looted" and i'm thinking hmmmm. Then I see another survivor heading for the roof ladder in front of me, he appeared behind me and I was looking at both the ladders. I didn't shoot him as I figured he was friendly, he could have shot me if he liked so....

I check my backpack and sure enough, this other guy has looted my backpack. What are the chances of that guy spawning on the roof behind me? He also happens to know this Azunai judging from the chat. So my first point is I think they cheated somehow.

My main point is the ridiculous sad behaviour of this guy with a sniper rifle. Why spend all that time not playing the game and just fixating on me, a new spawn on the roof. During this time he killed two other players around the hospital.

He obviously had nothing better to do than snipe people in and around the hospital and i'm sure he's not the only other one playing this anti-player style.

For the good of this game something has to be done about people like this.

I do understand your frustration, I would be pissed as you were but then to make this game realistic we must understand that there are douchbags in real life too who might have done the same. If he was killing you all over again if you died and spawned at the same place it is another thing (dont happen that often though).

We just have to deal with it. We always need to think the worst of people untill they proven otherwise. This is not how I generally work. I usually try to be nice and help people at first and if I notice that the person is a prick well then fuck him. I also try to scream "Lower your weapon or I shoot" ofcourse from behind cover. If he doesn't do this within 10 sec I shoot, I mean I have to.

Its hard to work alone I sure know about that .Good luck!

Edited by Secutor

I had a really nubtastic moment earlier today.

I came across a heli crash site at dusk (1st one i've found)....spotted it through binos from a distance. By the time i got to it is was dark. I snuck in past the zeds and found a m14 & a FN FAL both with two clips. I was a bit rushed due to the zeds.. and after crawling back to a near by bush I decided i hadn't searched the site properly. So i started back to the site.. at about 40 foot away i noticed another player crawling towards the site just ahead of me....My heart skipped a beat.. he had what looked like a 50cal sniper rifle on his back..now came my numbastic moment.... I'm generally a friendly player..but their was no way i was trusting this dude.

There were Zeds everywhere... i could have easily knelled and shot him with the FN FAL i was armed with. but i was worried about all the Zeds.. i had a grenade, He was right by the heli.. i thought i'd just lob it at him. Hopefully get him if not it will draw all the Zeds to him.. So i throw the nade.. but i threw it too far.. it goes about 30 feet past the chopper. I bet it scared the shit out of him! ha i thought.. I have a better idea.. I'll throw a flare on to his position.... trying to learn from the nade throw i throw a flare..errr this time not far enough.. it lands about 4 feet in front on me.. lighting me up like a Christmas tree! Now the Zeds all come for me! What an idiot.. i got away, killing a couple of Zeds and loosing quite a bit of blood. The other survivor never fired at me.. not even sure if he saw me.. if he did he is probably still laughing! (Most likely he disconnected to save his skin!)

I could have so easily shot him and lost the Zeds in the dark.. instead i learnt some valuable lessons and had a good laugh at my experience! What an idiot! LOL

Edited by MadTommy

I've been creeping around other players using my NV goggles. I crept through a grocer while another survivor was busy looking at loot by the door, and watched blinded noobs try to find their way in the dark. I was glad I didn't happen upon anyone else with goggles.

I've been creeping around other players using my NV goggles. I crept through a grocer while another survivor was busy looking at loot by the door, and watched blinded noobs try to find their way in the dark. I was glad I didn't happen upon anyone else with goggles.

Hmm so people without NV goggles are noobs? Ok I give you credit that you didn't shot em down anyways was just a bit anoid about the noob thing cause I so wish I had NV ;)

Edited by Secutor