mrmadness

Happy Isle communty - Pure 100% Friendly server - No Bandits + our other servers *read first post*

A project that was created with bad intentions from the start.

Sir, you seem to address the server in the past sense.

I was under the impression from your own personal views that the discussed server was indeed a good choice if not highly regarded?

Please feel free to elaborate? Do you not play it anymore? Are you part of the problem or perhaps an extension if the originator?

Kind regards.

• Like 1

Running a server is not cheap. Many many many servers do ask for donations to help out, and that is completely understandable. What was nice about playing on the H.I. server was all the admins (including those posting above) and how quick they acted to resolve issues and kick those who needed kicked. Happy Isle was (for the most part) what it was advertised as; a no bandit, no pvp server. And that's because of the admins.

What I am wondering is, why would these admins that left copy the server files files before leaving? Such an action doesn't make the admins look all too innocent.

Be careful of who you criticise, Frienemy did not take anything from his server.

We started from scratch.

• Like 3

We never took any server files at all we just left we didn't advertise that we were leaving for another server because we didn't want to take people from that server. Also 90% of the donations were my ideas Flaw just increased the price by 500% and got greedy also as for the website the format looks the same because the same person made it and that is how he makes sites and has done for the last 8 years so he is the one copying the designer. We could of posted all this months ago when we left but we left quietly and without a word to anyone until flaw decided to come try bad mouth me on my own server then we decided we will fight back.

• Like 2

Copy the server files? How would that even work my host dosent have FTP access! I created them anyway not him! So that means he is copying my server files isnt he?

• Like 2

Funnily, Cheech you we're using (to start) templates and a server file created by me.

So really. He's stealing from both of us, as I never gave him permission to continue using that. So if you want to criticise us, so be it.

• Like 2

Guys, I was addressing JTBlack in regards to donating.

I didn't say donating is bad. I'm not saying you guys asking for donations is wrong. JT was saying H.I. was asking for donations and that was wrong (see his first post). I rebutted by saying you guys were asking for donations also, so does that make you wrong too.

The point I was trying to get across was that it obviously doesn't make it wrong to ask for donations.

@Frienemy and MrDragon

If you didn't take any server files then why was I automatically disconnected from your lobby when I tried to join for the very first time? I don't go by the same user name as I have here, so you obviously have my guid from me playing on H.I.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Thanks for those files by the way MrDragon they helped alot when i started from scratch

• Like 1

@Frienemy and MrDragon

If you didn't take any server files then why was I automatically disconnected from your lobby when I tried to join for the very first time? I don't go by the same user name as I have here, so you obviously have my guid from me playing on H.I.

No we started again... we have no idea why you was DCed from our server maybe you joined when it was restarting... Maybe you joined the wrong server....

• Like 2

Guys, I was addressing JTBlack in regards to donating.

I didn't say donating is bad. I'm not saying you guys asking for donations is wrong. JT was saying H.I. was asking for donations and that was wrong (see his first post). I rebutted by saying you guys were asking for donations also, so does that make you wrong too.

The point I was trying to get across was that it obviously doesn't make it wrong to ask for donations.

@Frienemy and MrDragon

Auto Disconnecting is nothing to do with us.

If you said banned then most likely you came on and we're a bandit or broke our rules and we're banned. I don't know what you want from this. Even someone like yourself should be able to diagnose a problem like auto disconnecting. If it said banned then that's you breaking the rules of the community.

• Like 2

Wasn't restarting as there were already 7~8 players in game. Wasn't the wrong server unless Big, Wooly, Solame, and Creep were all playing together on another server (which I know they're not). Yes, I do know which server is yours. I played on H.I. regularly and I know who the admins are/were.

So again let me ask, where did you get my guid from if not from H.I.'s files?

Edited by OFC_Bill

Thats my server and we all do play together. If you were banned its because dart uses the same ban list for all servers you have ever connected to with it!

• Like 2

Wasn't restarting as there were already 7~8 players in game. Wasn't the wrong server unless Big, Wooly, Solame, and Creep were all playing together on another server (which I know they're not). Yes, I do know which server is yours. I played on H.I. regularly and I know who the admins are/were.

So again let me ask, where did you get my guid from if not from H.I.'s files?

In future inquire as to which Server you are playing on to avoid confusion.

Like I said, we didn't copy the server files, you could join ours.

• Like 3

Auto Disconnecting is nothing to do with us.

If you said banned then most likely you came on and we're a bandit or broke our rules and we're banned. I don't know what you want from this. Even someone like yourself should be able to diagnose a problem like auto disconnecting. If it said banned then that's you breaking the rules of the community.

I didn't say I was banned. I said I was automatically disconnected. How can I come on and be a bandit if I can't even make it past the lobby the very first time I try to join your server?

If it's an issue on my end, I'll look in to it a bit more and come back and post with either success or failure when trying to join your server again.

Well my server uses rmod if you dont have it it will dc you for wrong version

Edited by cheech420now
  • Like 1

You are more than welcome to come play on my server OFC_Bill! We have airshows at the NWAF if you get tired of killin zeds just venture up that way and find a seat to enjoy the show

Just search fo United Survivors

Edited by cheech420now
  • Like 2

Yeah that isn't my server DERP!

What do you mean "DERP"? I didn't post the name of your server, so how can you say it isn't yours? Come on brother, what, do you need a tard whisperer to translate simple English in to moron for you? Because it's becoming increasingly apparent that you can't comprehend English.

You guys didn't advertise your server here so I wasn't going to either. It only takes 3 seconds to find your server and web site.

uns_zps48a5aae3.png

Edited by OFC_Bill

Thank you, cheech.

As I said, I'll look in to it on my end and will gladly post back if the mistake is all mine.

Like I said before, me, as just a player on H.I.; I was very happy with the way you admins did your job. But, also as ONLY being a player, I don't know what's going on behind the scene between the admins and owner.

That's why I've been asking.

And DrTrollFace... me and you, right now, out behind the woodshed. We're going to settle this like gentlemen. :) Just kidding. I can rescind my hostility towards you like a man. So my apologizes.

Edited by OFC_Bill

What do you mean "DERP"? I didn't post the name of your server, so how can you say it isn't yours? Come on brother, what, do you need a tard whisperer to translate simple English in to moron for you? Because it's becoming increasingly apparent that you can't comprehend English.

You guys didn't advertise your server here so I wasn't going to either. It only takes 3 seconds to find your server and web site.

uns_zps48a5aae3.png

We knew it wasn't our server because we're talking with Cheech and you mentioned his players, not ours. That's how we knew.

uns_zps48a5aae3.png

You posted the players on it.... they don't play on my server they have own another one.... so yeah as I said... DERP!

So who is running the HI server at the moment?

Is it being done remotely ?

Is there any structure to this so called running costs ?

I wont use this thread to advertise but i tend to use a private hive of servers who indeed ask for donations but regularly update their servers with much loved content.

Faithful players will keep going back if your fair and honest.

Once you become selfish and dishonest the server users will notice and purely leave not to return back.

In my case it took less time. For others longer depending on their self motivation and reasoning.

I hope people find a much fair server to play to actually enjoy the Mod.

Kind regards.

Thats my server not the other guys we are not affiliated

Ah, well that explains it then.

DrTroll gave the impression that he was affiliated and he didn't take any steps to make it clear he wasn't.

So who is running the HI server at the moment?

Is it being done remotely ?

Is there any structure to this so called running costs ?

I wont use this thread to advertise but i tend to use a private hive of servers who indeed ask for donations but regularly update their servers with much loved content.

Faithful players will keep going back if your fair and honest.

Once you become selfish and dishonest the server users will notice and purely leave not to return back.

In my case it took less time. For others longer depending on their self motivation and reasoning.

I hope people find a much fair server to play to actually enjoy the Mod.

Kind regards.

We dont know whos running it

We all left and have our own communities now