dakilla187

Zombies are too Powerful

Zombie gives me a single hit with 9800 blood and I get knocked out(hourglass), this has happened numerous times. I die to zeds more then from other players, not too mention being stuck in a door unable to walk through.

I just had 2 high teir weapons fully loaded, i lose it all because of a single zed hit, first hit is a homerun I guess..

sLAP ur knocked out, goodbye Come again...

they are underpowerd. chances are you where running around and just got tagged by one by chance, use stealth just as if it is a real zombie outbreak. :)

Edited by Disapproving Elmo
  • Like 13

I agree with the above statement, zed are underpowered. They are a minimal threat in most situations.

• Like 3

I agree with the above two statements. If they were nerfed any more, there would be no point in them even existing in the game. I can honestly say I have not died from a zombie in about 4 months. And that was probably from getting hit through the wall (which is now patched and has been for a while).

inb4 graveyard.

They are a minimal threat, but on occasions it's almost as if the game decides you've evaded them too easily so if you get tagged by one as you run past your leg will break instantly.

To be honest, if you keep account of your blood, the amount of zombies around you, I think the only think you would worry about at that point is your hunger and thirst or a player passing buy.

Possible engine glitch, ive over 200 hours easily logged on in lingor, this has only been occuring in the last couple weeks.

The last death I was standing still after attracting zeds from a m24 shot, first 5 zeds walked by me, turned around and left. The sixth zed turned around in front of me, bitch slapped me and killed me..

Never seen that myself and most likely just a simple bug. Zombies in this are actually pretty wildly underpowered. You may bleed after one or two hits, but it takes a good while for a zombie to actually kill you. Even in very large numbers, as long as your inside a building, you can easily dispatch a dozen of them with single shots to the head from a pistol. Along with fixing the cheats and glitches, getting zombies to be a real threat should be a huge priority with the standalone.

Ohhh lingor.. yea the Z's in lingor and fallujah are the ones from about 1.6.2 (dont recall actually... if im being honest... but ill pretend i do recall) And theyll spot yah from 250m, smell yah through walls etc... but i like those Z's... oh and the leg break knock out thing... there is a chance o that every time you are hit by a Z with blood below 10000

As is being stated the zombies arent a threat at the moment, due to the fact you can get away from them far too easily. In fact the only issue with zombies is that their spawning alerts other players to your presence.

They need to run indoors and be spawned from a much greater distance.

At a certain point(<10K I think) you become at risk to ohk. Stop running around like a retard and you wont even aggro, and therefore have nothing to worry about. Stealth is the key dude. The only time you should aggro is because you are firing your primary, which should really only be at another player. Which means bigger fish then Z's.

Stop running around with 9k blood then?

As many have said they aint a threat, you need to learn to keep your blood above 10K and stop whining.

You're joking right?

Despite what everyone says, you can fire a lee enfield inside cherno and be a-ok

What you need to do is learn how their AI works and avoid them.

If you aggro them, you still need to know how their AI works then and not get hit.

Obviously you're at fault if you know you're going to aggro zombies and have less than 9k blood.

Personally, I don't attract attention to myself ever (see sig), but even if I had to, I'd make sure I was at full health before that.

• Like 1

I think it's random how much individual zombies bash you, you might have been unlucky to get bashed twice by a Mike Tyson zombie. I try my best never to alarm zombies and if I do, I either carry enough ammo to deal with them or have a planned escape route, so I can avoid hand to hand, because you never know if a zombie's accidentally gonna knock ya out.

Zombies haven't been a threat to anyone since this mod first came out. Haven't been killed by one in months unless I intended for such to happen in favor of a better spawn.

• Like 1

they are underpowerd. chanves are you where running around and just got tagged by one by chance, use stealth just as if it is a real zombie outbreak. :)

What you were expecting sir ? Lickers and Nemesis from RE 2 and RE 3 ??

^^^

lol andzombies should be zombies. like 28 days later type of zombies. They hear something they walk to check it out. they see something moving the b-line strait towards it untill they can not hear or see them anymore. they should attack anaimals imo :)

They are a minimal threat, but on occasions it's almost as if the game decides you've evaded them too easily so if you get tagged by one as you run past your leg will break instantly.

and that's fine. zeds are TOO DAMN WEAK. they should infect you everytime they get to you and hit you, like it is in every zombie literature/movie. players just ignore them, that's a good sign for them being too weak and not frightening enough.

and that's fine. zeds are TOO DAMN WEAK. they should infect you everytime they get to you and hit you, like it is in every zombie literature/movie. players just ignore them, that's a good sign for them being too weak and not frightening enough.

They can't infect us the same way because we are the lucky (or unlucky depending how you see it) immune ones.