Anyx7

Do you play alone occasionally?

Hello!

I play DayZ with a friend, but we have different schedules when it comes to work, school etc so I don't play as much as I want to.

Do you guys play alone sometimes when your friends aren't online and meet up when both can play? Or do you wait everytime for your friends to come online?

I sometimes prefer playing alone. It depends what mood I'm in really. I just hop in and play and then see if there's anyone around I know. Sometimes when I'm feeling ant-social I just don't turn on TS.

Sure - If i sign on to play and none of my friends are around I still play. Its more fun to play with friends but its still enjoyable running solo.

Only if my wife has a headache....

Zing!

I do most of the time, only night my squad gets together is saturday. If one of us is on we'll team up but thru the week it is rare for me. (I work the night shift)

I like playing with friends but sometimes if I am in the mood to play but there is no one to play with, I play alone. It is kind of difficult to play alone though. I am still new at this game so I try to explore around.

About half the time I play solo. I wouldn't say I like either one more, but that time solo is quite nice. Only have myself to blame for getting shot, don't have to rely on anyone else to keep low or quiet, and since I don't have that backup available I tend to pay way more attention to my surroundings.

I'm always playing in a squad on one character, but I enjoy solo'ing so much I bought another copy of Arma :P Also lets me test out different play styles and weapon choices to see if I like it, plus I lend the spare account to any friends that might come over and want to play with me :P

Sometimes when I am in cherno alone, I touch myself in the firestation...

• Like 4

I always play alone. All my friends quit playing, and I usually find companions in game are liabilities.

This.

Yeah I play alone a lot. Part of the fun of this game is bumping into other players that you don't know. Servers with sidechat enabled are the place to be for solo play.

Hello!

I play DayZ with a friend, but we have different schedules when it comes to work, school etc so I don't play as much as I want to.

Do you guys play alone sometimes when your friends aren't online and meet up when both can play? Or do you wait everytime for your friends to come online?

I always play alone, tough finding a good, mature, consistently playing group. Played with a squad for a few weeks before the hackers came but I got bored of them and left. lol.

Hello there

Another lone wolf here, I just don't trust anyone enough to team up. In other Armaesque games I love teamwork, In dayz Im a lonely soul by choice.

Rgds

LoK

Sometimes I team up with people from Steam, or join a person I meet in game (which is a rarity).

Otherwise, I go solo.

I play solo on a high-vehicle server and I usually end up just collecting car parts and ignoring everything else until I get one running.

alone all the time, it has its advantages and disadvantages

No of my IRL friends play DayZ so I play alone mostly. I have teamed up with people on TS3 and other things. I never shoot on sight so some times I find random people to roll with.

Thanks for all the answers! When you guys play alone, what do you do for having most fun and surviving best?

I play alone mostly, but not by choice, most of my friends are way to impatient for a game like dayz, and I never bothered to join a group don't know why maybe I should.

As for most fun, set goals for yourself like to reach polana, or find rangefinders, kill 5 bandits. Its really a lot of fun to try these things

Some of my friends are kind of annoying to play with, actually... For some reason I find it very relaxing to just put on the jogging simulator and run into the woods to hunt far off and non-existing bases.

loner. though i wish i had a good squad to play with. one that knows tactics and understands how to play the freaking game..

I always play alone. I occasionally meet up with people, but I never use teamspeak or skype or anything. If I run into someone in-game and we part ways then I just move along and don't look back.

Sometimes I just explore the country, hunt helicopters, gear up, all the normal stuff, but sometimes I decide to do stupid stuff. I'll play ax murderer in Cherno or gather up a zombie train and go for a jog up the coast.

It's possible to have a lot of fun playing solo, sometimes you just have to get creative.

• Like 2