rocket

You want some more progress screenshots of DayZ Standalone?

Nice pics, but I expected something else. That is ArmA II. It is the same game as DayZmod but with a few new features.

Look at the hospital, it is the same hospital as the current one but with 2 or 3 more large rooms. For example: I expected a entire new building for the hospital and much much bigger.

Chernarus-plus is going to be the current Chernarus but with new buildings.

This is just what I think when I look at those pics. DayZstandalone is going to be DayZmod but with some new animations and buildings... but mostly the same thing.

Anyway, I love DayZ and I want to marry Rocket. This is just my opinion, I think you are doing a good job, and DayZ is like one of my favourites games ever.

Thanks for creating this amazing game.

That would take ALOT of work and ALOT of time, which they dont really have.

Rocket needs to get to everst dont hold him back becuase the hospital doesnt look new!! xP

Hope this means loot spawns in actual locations, like fridge, closet, draws

If not still nice designs.

Edited by sunnz
  • Like 3

You guys need to understand what it takes to make a brand new from scratch game. Like starting from ZERO

nobody does that unless we are talking about an Indie 2D style game.

Unless you have 20-30 million dollars to spare, your own outsourcing company, and a huge team of hundreds of artists and programers

Even some of the Indie 3D games reuse some sort of asset.

I think it looks great, and very believable as far as interior decoration goes, I honestly wish we even had the time or memory budget to decorate this much in our game.

Good job again

Edited by RussianKaliber
  • Like 4

Looks absolutely amazing, especially the first picture.

Just as a side note: I found a mistake in the second last line. It should be "used to" not "used too". :D

First of all im so crazy about dayz became a future game , second i play it are 6 mounths and u can count with me for suport cause im gonna by the game after be released , continued with good progressions.

Sorry for my bad english

Regards from Rock

I really love the extra work you guys are putting into shaping up Chernarus Plus+, but can we use it with ArmA 2 as well? lol!

I honestly hope the game starts breaking free from using BI's existing TOH / ArmA assets etc.

I want to see content that's exclusive to only DayZ, because to me it's still a mod if %90 of the assets are from BI games I already own IMHO.

^I really hope that's the direction the project is heading towards at some point down the road of development?

*I know how time consuming making new assets is. I'm a modder, modeler, mapper, etc., so I'd even contribute for free to make it happen!* ;)

Awesome stuff. The one thing I love about this guy, he doesn't owe us a damned thing, yet he is busting his ass to get this product out to the best of their abilities. Keep it up good sir.

• Like 1

" giving DayZ access to many types of vehicles from military helicopters, to fire engines, police cars, and all the military and civilian vehicles you are used too from ArmA2." So much hnnnnnnnnnnngh

" giving DayZ access to many types of vehicles from military helicopters, to fire engines, police cars, and all the military and civilian vehicles you are used too from ArmA2." So much hnnnnnnnnnnngh

In Real life if u saw a tank or any police car or militar vehicles or weapons u would take it for survive , so i think its correct , as they should unbanned the thanks at leats they should unban one model only but should be spawned as a rare vehicle and broked or without fuel

Edited by therock1990

You guys need to understand what it takes to make a brand new from scratch game. Like starting from ZERO

nobody does that unless we are talking about an Indie 2D style game.

Unless you have 20-30 million dollars to spare, your own outsourcing company, and a huge team of hundreds of artists and programers

Even some of the Indie 3D games reuse some sort of asset.

I think it looks great, and very believable as far as interior decoration goes, I honestly wish we even had the time or memory budget to decorate this much in our game.

Good job again

You are a WarZ developer? Interesting

Edited by lukeman3000

Can we expect police stations along with the police cars you mentioned ? What about A prison? Is that too demanding ? Perhaps next year ?

Im starting to think maybe the radio silence would be better than this teasing ^^

police car, have to get me one of those!

• Like 2

Im starting to think maybe the radio silence would be better than this teasing ^^

police car, have to get me one of those!

Can't wait to see people going through Cherno with the Sirens blazing lol

Good, good you did pick the right path! By giving us more pictures the more crazed your zeds out here become!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg