Sign in to follow this  
Blippy

How many times have you died to zombies?

Out of the countless times I've died since I started playing in May, I've only died once to zombies.

Okay, it was one zombie. And it knocked me unconscious when I was >9000 blood. For over two minutes.I still don't think it counts since it was a bug.

Anyway, how many times have the infected gotten you, and how?

Died thrice due to zombies right when I started (and when I sucked balls). Main thing is I would sneak and then be oblivious to a zombie until it was right next to me. I would then freak out, button mash, get knocked out, and die. Now I never die from zeds, not counting suicides :P

A few times in the beginning due to me being new. Another time I had an idiot attract a horde to a building I was in, forcing me to swan dive off the roof only to survive and be eaten.

Other than that, not very much. There are some moments where a zombie would walk through a wall and corner me or something, but those times aren't very often. Most of my deaths are because of my reckless adventuring.

few times but my playstyle is daring against infected, getting in open streets shooting horde with pistol etc :D Love the Fallujah map because the amount of zombie spawns it has. :)

Since i just run with a hatchet nowadays (for that more personal touch) quite a few times actually.

Its only a matter of time before one king-hits you up close or breaks your legs.

Legit kill or glitch kill?

Maybe 2 out of 100 deaths is the result of me making a mistake the zombie killing me legit, all the rest were glitches.

Strangely, you're very exposed if you alt tab to check on Steam! That counts for five of my deaths.. -_-

Twice. Once was beautiful. I logged in at NWAF before work, and was low on ammo from a very exciting night. I was mobbed and died pulling the trigger on an empty rifle.

The other time I was eating dinner while playing and fucked up because of that.

My two zombie deaths are my favorites.

Been killed a few times by players, but the vast majority have been glitch deaths.

Probably about 7 times. Just like the others, I was a noob at start.

Some of those were caused by wall clipping zombies..

Edited by Sutinen

A few times as a noob - Usually being chased into a building with only one entrance by a large mob. Or getting a broken leg.

Only once as a more experienced player that I recall. Running through a town a lucky swipe from a zombie broke my leg. My teammates couldn't get to me in time.

My last 7 or so deaths have ALL been from one-hit you're-unconscious for two minutes, single zombies. That's getting quite annoying. It's times like this when I ALT F4 because it's a broken mechanic.

to many to count..

most are a result of the super secret 1-shot KO hit..

but i have been trapped with low ammo, and left to bleed out.

but honestly most of my deaths have been results of sciddies or weird game bugs, like clipping into floors or doors breaking bones and such.

interspersed with some PVP deaths..

If I leave all the Kamenka suicides aside then maybe... 7 times. at least 6 times as a noob, trapped in a corner and once during a failed NWAF barracks raid. Didn't know what to do with that bench at the first time :( . So it is actually 7 noob deaths.

I have died three times due to zeds...Every time I was killed was by a Mike Tyson zed...One punch K.O

in the first week of playing several.. since then, any death by zed has pretty much been an intentional suicide. Perhaps once or twice i have been knocked out on a freak first hit which resulted in death.

Not including suicides to get to better places probably 3-5.

A few times but mostly back when they spawned inside buildings and you would get cornered or just couldn't get out because they would just bug-out at the door.

But I've died more times to ladders than Infected. If that counts for anything.

There are very rare occasions in which I die from legit zombie kills, since most come from me wanting to respawn in a different location.

The main thing you gotta worry about nowadays is players, unfortunately. But a good gun fight always freshens after shooting several zombies in the head.

I unfortunately do still die from zombies on a semi-regular basis, but mainly due to playing on an old laptop. More than 3 zombies rush me, and my whopping 20 FPS drops to about 10... thus rendering my beautiful shiny Makarov pistol useless for headshots, and we know how it goes from there.

It still happens to me on occasion. Then again, I don't alt f4 to zombies. Sometimes you just run into the mike tyson asshole zombie that can incap you in a single punch, or get swarmed during a heated pvp situation. As many times as I've seen the same happen to others, I get the feeling there isn't a whole lot of honesty in this thread.

It still happens to me on occasion. Then again, I don't alt f4 to zombies. Sometimes you just run into the mike tyson asshole zombie that can incap you in a single punch, or get swarmed during a heated pvp situation. As many times as I've seen the same happen to others, I get the feeling there isn't a whole lot of honesty in this thread.