rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

*insert a wall of stupidity here*

63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n.jpg

Lock this thread already? :rolleyes:

First of all, i would like to preface this by saying thank you to rocket for actually replying to all of this and to actively taking a role in the community.

I as globally banned, but before you stop reading i think it was a good thing i was. I loved the game, have been playing for awhile and got bored. Didn't think script(s) would actually work, decided to try it. It worked. I never went all out, basically all i did was give myself a new gun and some ammo. The game got boring for me so i cheated. I will freely admit to cheating, that is why i am not mad i got banned, i am actually very happy that I did. I never would have been tempted if it was so simple to do.

I will be buying the game again and playing 100% legit because now I can see something is actually being done and the playing field is being leveled. I got tired of going to the NW airfield and hearing DMR's constantly. Those things rarely ever spawn. Good luck finding ammo too. Multiple people had helicopters in the server i was in yesterday, it was out of hand. I felt like i had to be on their level.

Just to see that something is being done is great to me. Hopefully BattlEye actually becomes a good anti-cheat system and stops most of the scripters/hackers in the game. Then everyone can be on a level playing field. Thanks again for reading all of these rocket and taking pride in what you have worked on.

• Like 1

First of all' date=' i would like to preface this by saying thank you to rocket for actually replying to all of this and to actively taking a role in the community.

I as globally banned, but before you stop reading i think it was a good thing i was. I loved the game, have been playing for awhile and got bored. Didn't think script(s) would actually work, decided to try it. It worked. I never went all out, basically all i did was give myself a new gun and some ammo. The game got boring for me so i cheated. I will freely admit to cheating, that is why i am not mad i got banned, i am actually very happy that I did. I never would have been tempted if it was so simple to do.

I will be buying the game again and playing 100% legit because now I can see something is actually being done and the playing field is being leveled. I got tired of going to the NW airfield and hearing DMR's constantly. Those things rarely ever spawn. Good luck finding ammo too. Multiple people had helicopters in the server i was in yesterday, it was out of hand. I felt like i had to be on their level.

Just to see that something is being done is great to me. Hopefully BattlEye actually becomes a good anti-cheat system and stops most of the scripters/hackers in the game. Then everyone can be on a level playing field. Thanks again for reading all of these rocket and taking pride in what you have worked on.

[/quote']

Glad you saw the error of your ways mate, and that isnt meant to be condesending in any way or form.

Wish others would take their medicine like this gentleman has.

Hmm, something strange is going on servers in the morning I was in the global ban now - quiet play on any server. What is it?

First of all' date=' i would like to preface this by saying thank you to rocket for actually replying to all of this and to actively taking a role in the community.

[/quote']

Glad you saw the error of your ways mate, and that isnt meant to be condesending in any way or form.

Wish others would take their medicine like this gentleman has.

Thank Jebus for this, I've just spent the last 40-50 minutes reading the whole post and was about to go into a anger rant about the ignorance, stupidity and disregard of some people... no neanderthals, but this has calmed me down... a bit

suck shit hackers. now maybe I can kill someone with 60 5.56 rounds and not have them turn around and 2 shot me with a pistol. maybe now people wont use ifa red scopes and see me hiding in tents in complete darkness. woooot. DAYZ STAFF bloody good job.

hackers really? you hack an alpha? really what kind of sad life do you live. spend more time in the gym or picking up girls or learn a trade.

I will be buying the game again and playing 100% legit because now I can see something is actually being done and the playing field is being leveled. I got tired of going to the NW airfield and hearing DMR's constantly. Those things rarely ever spawn. Good luck finding ammo too. Multiple people had helicopters in the server i was in yesterday' date=' it was out of hand. I felt like i had to be on their level.

[/quote']

I've found plenty of DMRs, as has my group. Ammo for it spawns a lot as well... just because people find different stuff than you doesn't always mean they're cheating.

I have found DMR mags quite often, unfortunately not found a DMR yet. Maybe I need to farm more :D

Or maybe not as my playstyle isnt into that.

I do not know why I was banned. Yesterday at the Dallas 48 in the airfield found a corpse, took from him all the loot. After that, checked it on the Russian wikipedia devoted to DayZ ( http://dayzru.com/wiki/ ). It describes each weapon, which was in my invetare. Then I made a screenshot to show off to your friends on one of the forums ( http://www.upload.ee/image/2431959/inv.png , http://forum.c-rp.ru/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=25&start=340 ). I want to know for what reason I have been banned.

i would like to thanks the Dayz staff. It should be very hard to deal with all thoses guys complaining and mainly what is hard is the fact you tell them to go solve the issue with battleye and they fucking cry there again. That's incredible. I also think the way the staff express himself is very good. Not some false attitude like commercial bullshit studios who try to please everyone with bullshit and falses hope.No, your main quality is your sincerity, when you have something to say you say it like normal humans, and not like fucking bots. I really want to thanks this attitude.

And to all the hackers and people who got banned : i never had any hack or cheat or anything like that on my computer , i never had , fucking never, a single problem with a wrong ban, a mistake ban, or anything, in 15 years of video game and almost 6 years in competition games.

If you are banned, there is prolly a reason, not a coincidence. And so, fuck you all bullshit lamers noobS, you deserve it.

Barnesy, please email us at matt@dayzmod.com. To consider posting some helpful .jpgs you first have to send us a picture of a jar of your Tears as an attachment.

Seriously guys please stop posting global unban requests it makes me too happy and I have been laughing solidly for like 6 hours. If you don't stop soon I'm going to die of exhaustion.

• Like 5

Barnesy' date=' please email us at matt@dayzmod.com. To consider posting some helpful .jpgs you first have to send us a picture of a jar of your Tears as an attachment.

Seriously guys please stop posting global unban requests it makes me too happy and I have been laughing solidly for like 6 hours. If you don't stop soon I'm going to die of exhaustion.

[/quote']

laughing at people over the internet must be fun. You must not get out alot :P.

@Barnesy.

Seriously? My god that is a massive coincidence!

@Matt

Here you go:

283e752350c6cc910e30c43df403b313.jpg

For all those hackers out there, feel free to use!!

I would like to say that I don't admire the current situation.

I'm currently undecided who speaks the truth, as I'm not familiar with how battle eye works...

But as the day z team specifically says, is that battleeye is not run by them.

I was not banned, so I'm going to say that I was not afflicted by a "false positive".

Does that mean nobody else might have a false positive? I have no idea, as I was not affected.

I must also note, if I was banned I would contact battleeye instead of posting here.

It's a good thing these pesky cheaters get removed, but I think this puts in place for a need for some changes.

I know this post might get overlooked, but I suggest that a database reset is needed to clear out the "trash" leftovers that the hackers left behind.

A fresh start for everyone, no more illegitimately obtained weapons or gear.

And I think this picture fits into the setting of what is going down on this forum by those who in fact did get caught.

3rRZF.png

How to appeal the Global Ban

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

If you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an e-mail to:

support[at]battleye.com

Please supply as much details as possible (e.g. when having problems, give information about your computer). That way your e-mail can be answered and your issue be resolved much faster.

Note that we don't do support on game-related things, such as problems with running the game, feature/bugfix requests or even patch release dates. Please refer to the customer support of that specific game regarding these things.

There.

After reading this thread and a tens of others it's clear that there were no false positives. There aren't alot of threads about global bans. If innocent people had gotten banned there would be alot more threads, and there would be threads from active long time users being genuinely shocked.

It seems unlikely that only stupid noobs got banned by mistake.

I know this post might get overlooked' date=' but I suggest that a database reset is needed to clear out the "trash" leftovers that the hackers left behind.

A fresh start for everyone, no more illegitimately obtained weapons or gear.

[img']http://i.imgur.com/3rRZF.png

The weapons will quickly run out of ammo so it's really not an issue, and I don't think there's that many stupid people who keep using the weapons/gear after this

Rocket, with all due respect, this is silly.

From what i heard people are getting global bans for picking up hacked weapons too. Even if they didn't spawn them.

So is it mandatory now to know the wiki's and forums by heart because if you do something wrong ingame, like something simple as picking up an item (which btw. is something the game is centered around) you get banned ?

It is only fair to be able to appeal for such bans as its not the players fault to get banned for something like that, its your fault because you both let it happen and don't educate the people intuitively but simply expect the knowledge.

Someone could have just bought the game, logged in, spawned somewhere where a hacker spawned a chest, picked up some of the weapons because.. well because why not ?

A day later he/she is banned, can't appeal the ban and doesn't get the 25$ for the game back either. Not even knowing why because that person didn't do anything wrong.

That is not fair.

was just passing by, enjoying the tears, but this one was worth a quote and thumbs up.