Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Okay... thats cool. Note: Dr. Blood Bag(who I gave blood and bandaged) is a fake medic. He shot me in the back right after I helped him. His skype is joker1player and ingame My Snapback.

Okay... thats cool. Note: Dr. Blood Bag(who I gave blood and bandaged) is a fake medic. He shot me in the back right after I helped him. His skype is joker1player and ingame My Snapback.

Okay... thats cool. Note: Dr. Blood Bag(who I gave blood and bandaged) is a fake medic. He shot me in the back right after I helped him. His skype is joker1player and ingame My Snapback. Don't worry though, hes a bandit now since he will had 10k less humanity than he did before.

Holy multi post

Edited by Waldo The Doctor

A: Alex

B: low blood, bleeding

C: Green mountain

D: Normal skin

Still i need of help?? add me on steam

Anyone still willing to help a brother out? I'm still stranded in Vorkuta...

Hey Hollis. There doesn't seem to be many medics on the Teamspeak atm. But on one of my Namalsk players is at Vorkuta. But what private hive are you on? Because I'm not sure if we have any medics on you specific server.

A: Elias

B: i got broken bones and low blood

C: namalsk,I am at the second tower in Sebjan Dam coords: 055 033

D: got an m16 no camo and the standard newspawn backpack

IP of server: 159.253.143.16:2422
Edited by 1408zodiac

Hello fellow medics,

I'm in need of a bit of assistance myself this time

EDIT: Not to worry, crawled to the Northern Army Base and found some morphine in one of the barracks, along with an M4 Holo so all in all it was worth the effort :D

Edited by +Ben+

I'm on the "Namalsk by DayzPlanet.com" hive Z_StaTik_z. I'm wearing a ghillie I found crawling around my building, so my appearance is different from what I described.

I'm on the "Namalsk by DayzPlanet.com" hive Z_StaTik_z. I'm wearing a ghillie I found crawling around my building, so my appearance is different from what I described.

I should be able to help you out in a bit Hollis, just a bit busy irl at the moment. I'll check back as soon as i can and if you still need help i'll come running with my lovely sticks of morphine :thumbsup:

A: Cookie

B: got a broken leg

C: in the church of Pustoschka

D: I'm wearing normal clothes + normal skin + a winchester

Yeah. Sorry Hollis. I can't really help you there. It's kind of a pain since there are so many private hives. If you still need help I would say jump on the Teamspeak, and ask around.

A: Your in-game name:Officer friendly

B: Your condition/ailments: low blood passing out

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):North of cherno//vstoka

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.):ghilli suit with a l85

here is my skype handle--limitidedition

Edited by Guhnfights1

A: Your in-game name: [Knight]

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Low on blood, need blood tranfusation.

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I am inside a building, at Cherno, on the last floor, lying down on the ground. Cordinates: 065 - 128.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal Skin, holding a Lee Enfield.

Hello friends in the dayz community I really need a doctor stat in the berezino area. I can point on a specific server a place to get some awesome loot including a aks-74u kobra and I will gladly trade some cooked meat for just a bit of help.... I broke my leg and am in my opinion miles away from the nearest auto injector...... I really would appreciate it... also I am starting a clan if anyone would care to join. I am on nightly and in the EST area so PM me for skype name I will respond fast. GOOD HUNTING GENTS

So - what's going on here? I'm currently not having much time left for DayZ + Namalsk is very interesting, so I'm on that map all time I can spare.

But. If none of you've been helped yet, I could offer my help on Chernarus from time to time for the rest of the day.

A: Cabub

B: Low blood/ flashing/ passing out

C: The church in Elektro

D: Wearing a coyote backpack

I have the blood bag, I just need the doctor. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

On the survivor servers hive

EDIT

kichilron saved my life, I PM'd him and he was there, giving me a blood bag and a mountain of medical supplies within ten minutes.

Thanks kichilron

Edited by Cabub