Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A:Bob

B:bleeding, out need water

C: in room in red/orange brick house west Elecktro

D:normal, FAL.

still need help?? add me on steam: agd4life

Still need help? BTW - I'm home now and available from time to time.

I helped him last night. Thought he'd updated post

A: Wild Shadow

B: Your condition: Low on blood, broken legs.

C: Your location: co-ords 056123

D: civilian clothing w/AK-74

P.S. on teamspeak
Edited by Shadow_keep

A: WarpNinja

B: Bleeding, Low Blood, No bandage or bloodbag

C: Stary Military tents

D: Normal skin, DMR

Edit: died due to having bled out whilst being bandaged, thanks kichilron for your efforts

Edited by WarpNinja

A: WarpNinja

B: Bleeding, Low Blood, No bandage or bloodbag

C: Stary Military tents

D: Normal skin, DMR

I'm currently near Stary. Just add me on Skype.

• Like 1

A: Matt

B: Low Blood - I have bloodbag

C: "Left" Elektro firehouse (the one located more within the city, not the one above it)

D: Regular skin - I'll have my Lee on my Back - M1911 in my hands

C: "Left" Elektro firehouse (the one located more within the city, not the one above it)

I can Help add SoulShaper2 on steam! :)

Pls need help asap...

A: Your in-game name: Kriecher

B: Your condition/ailments: Low on blood, broken leg

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):
north of Kamenka on the road to Pavlovo

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): gillie with mp5Sd

edit: already died

Edited by Kriecher

I apologize for posting again, but SoulShaper has not been on since I've added him - any assistance would still be of use and greatly appreciated.

Edit: I'm all set - thanks to the guys at TMW.

Edited by Winguh

A: Wild Shadow

B: Your condition: Low on blood, broken legs.

C: Your location: co-ords 057126

D: civilian clothing w/AK-74

P.S. on teamspeak

I still need help

Edited by Shadow_keep

I still need help

I'm reporting in from NorthWest Airfield. What's your Steam?

Well this is awkward.

A: HerrJon

B: Bleeding, passed out

C: Berezino docks, south of 3 white warehouses, east of wall, 130 053

D: Hero skin, Coyote backpack, DMR

I'd like to give someone who isn't a TMW member or not whitelisted a chance to help someone, but after a couple days I'll go with whomever. Just PM and we'll work out a time to meet up.

Been helped

edit:

I'm reporting in from NorthWest Airfield. What's your Steam?

We got a guy on it now.

Edited by HerrJon

Well this is awkward.

I'd like to give someone who isn't a TMW member or not whitelisted a chance to help someone, but after a couple days I'll go with whomever. Just PM and we'll work out a time to meet up.

edit:

We got a guy on it now.

Oh well thank you for telling me sooner. Cheers!

There is medics ready to assist you just need to join TMW teamspeak server and go to the corresponding channel for assistance! :thumbsup: :)

Well this is awkward.

PM'd

A: Ballehakan

B: Broken leg.

C: At the edge of the "forest" south west of the southern barracks at NWAF.

D: Ghillie and M24.

A: Your in-game name: akk141

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): passed out, bleeding, low blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Dubrovka on the smaller road heading north right next to the roadblock

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): ghillie suit

basically what happened was i was driving along with my atv, barely clipped the roadblock and sunk the front tire in the ground. When i tried to drive away it moved sideways a bit then blew up. Dont know why it didnt kill me instantly, but hey... good for me...

EDIT: already helped, thanks strazy
Edited by akk141

assisted Akk141 but patient died from blood lost, remained in area to cover him as he recovered his gear. no vehicle was available or able to be dispatched to assist Akk141.

Ballehaken Need assistance? Seek help on ts.dayzmedics.com I am not in your area but if no assistance is avaible I will trek the distance.

Edited by strazyplus

A: Your in-game name: mksu

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Very low on blood, passing out much to often.

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Cheno at the entrance of the town hall.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): normal skin, alice pack

Edit: Fell asleep in RL B)
Edited by Fractal

A: Your in-game name: ratseal

B: Your condition/ailments (low on blood, passed out. I crouch walked through a door at the airfield and broke a leg, tried to crawl backwards and passed out bleeding - then battle logged out to avoid

C: Your location - under a tree near the Prud pond just north of Stary Sobor. Grid approx 067 061. I am going to be hard to find becaus I am prone under the pine boughs, as far as I can tell from the limited passed out view)

D: A general description of your character (female basic survivor skin)

E: Armed: M16A2 no optic, M1911 pistol

F: Desiderata - I was logged into US554 when the mystery door bit me at the entrance to the air traffic control tower - shifted over to US1350 where my last login was under the tree referenced above. I am new to the game and although I have TS3.0 installed, I might need coaching on which server to meet you on, and which TS channel to use. Thanks!

Edited by ratseal

A: Your in-game name: ratseal

B: Your condition/ailments (low on blood, passed out. I crouch walked through a door at the airfield and broke a leg, tried to crawl backwards and passed out bleeding - then battle logged out to avoid

C: Your location - under a tree near the Prud pond just north of Stary Sobor. Grid approx 067 061. I am going to be hard to find becaus I am prone under the pine boughs, as far as I can tell from the limited passed out view)

D: A general description of your character (female basic survivor skin)

E: Armed: M16A2 no optic, M1911 pistol

F: Desiderata - I was logged into US554 when the mystery door bit me at the entrance to the air traffic control tower - shifted over to US1350 where my last login was under the tree referenced above. I am new to the game and although I have TS3.0 installed, I might need coaching on which server to meet you on, and which TS channel to use. Thanks!

add me on steam and ill help get you sorted out: agd4life

add me on steam and ill help get you sorted out: agd4life

Added. I checked and you are in another game. I'll check every few minutes. Forgot to add that I have blood, bandages and an epi-pen in my backpack.

Added. I checked and you are in another game. I'll check every few minutes. Forgot to add that I have blood, bandages and an epi-pen in my backpack.

just passing time added you...

just passing time added you...

Cool. Ready and standing by. I have been using XBL for the last 2 years and am a Steam n00b too. Where shall I meet you?