Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: Turkey

B: Your condition/ailments: Almost bled dry, need blood transfusion

C: Your location - be specific: Directly North of NW Airfield in the woods somewhere, it's too blurry and gray for me to tell and my thing isn't showing up on my GPS

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I have the starter backpack, an M240 or M249 LMG, and normal clothes, I might have a bandit headwrap on but I can't tell. I think I have the soldier uniform on, it's been a long time since I've played!

Please help me!

PM me and we'll figure out the most convenient way to communicate further

UPDATE: Soul and Kichil took care of me! Trustworthy people!
Edited by Turkey1911
  • Like 1

A: Weissmann

B: extremely low on blood (passing out) but not bleeding. I have a blood transfusion bag, just need assistance using it

C: On the cost NNE of the lighthouse, right on the beach behind a rock

D: wearing a ghillie suit, holding a lee enfield

been a few months since I've played, forgot I was in such a terrible condition.

thank you!

Hey guys, I'm trying to become a hero again and I need to earn a trusted medic stance. Please be sure to PM me if you need ANY medical attention whatsoever. Thanks!

A MASSIVE shout out to Kichilron who has put up with hackers, deaths and my stupidity at times! Your a great ally to have. :beans:

• Like 1

I don't believe, I'm doing this to an english guy, as I'm german, but:

-youre.jpg

Just don't ever team up with Soul, he'll get you killed :-D

• Like 3

A: KarovMac

B: Legs broken, need morphine

C: Stary Sobor, (town not military tents) will give exact coordinates in private message

D: Am wearing British DPM Camo (Camo Clothing), no glasses, character has short hair with shaved sides.

Edit: my wounds were healed :) shoutout to kichilron for fixin me up!
Edited by Pte.Robinson-6th AB-

1. A: Your in-game name: Hateful.is Steam id gary_malibou

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broke leg

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): barn in MSTA

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): survivor skin with alice pack

Edited by garymalibou

Sent you a private message ;)

Sorry mate i stole him :blush:

• Like 1

That's why he didn't answer. Providing medical assistance is no competition, we all work together ;)

• Like 1

I tend to hop around several different private servers, healing up noobs and ish.

Of course, your clan seems very prestigious, and it seems everyone trusts you on sight. That would really help people like me lol, so I guess I'm kind of potential roster, as possibly the most beautiful medic you may every potentially recruit. Cheers, keep up the good work mate.

many thanx to SoulShaper2. I appreciate all teh help ya gave me.

Edited by garymalibou
  • Like 1

That's why he didn't answer. Providing medical assistance is no competition, we all work together ;)

That are true some true words!

Either way - I'm winning!

Back to topic: Medic online

Edited by kichilron

A: Your in-game name: Jakob Steam id crazy_clown

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken legs from falling off a deerstand

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Next to the deer stand on the left side of the road north out of kamenka

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Hero skin with starter backpack

Pm me or add me on steam please ;)

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken legs from falling off a deerstand

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Next to the deer stand on the left side of the road north out of kamenka

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Hero skin with starter backpack

Sent you a PM too

Fixed him up with grekain1.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

A: Your in-game name: Rand Al'Thor

B: Your condition/ailments: Low on blood

C: Your location - be specific: Church in Cherno

D: A general description of your character: Bandit Skin

A: Your in-game name: Rand Al'Thor

B: Your condition/ailments: Low on blood

C: Your location - be specific: Church in Cherno

D: A general description of your character: Bandit Skin

Add me on Skype: "kichilron", or drop me a message.

• Like 1

A:Skadefroen

B:Low on blood/no bandages

C:Field south of Stary Sobor, I do have the exact coordinates

D:Afro skin, camo suit

A:Skadefroen

B:Low on blood/no bandages

C:Field south of Stary Sobor, I do have the exact coordinates

D:Afro skin, camo suit

PM'ed

Geez, that was fast response! I really thought I lost it this time, but kichilron ran for half an hour because someone stole his ATV just to help me out.

Faith in humanity restored and thx again to the medics out there! :)

• Like 4

Saddens me that i have to ask for help after playing this game for so long and not having to, but i guess i will anyways.

I'm at the north west airfield in the far north barrack in a pretty nice dead server only one other player who wont travel the distance.

I have broken legs i got hit by a Mike Tyson zombie -_- and i'm just waiting to die in regular civilian clothing.

So if anybody is somewhat near by and has some morphine I'd greatly appreciate the help!

In game name xfactormaster18

Edited by xfactormaster18

Saddens me that i have to ask for help after playing this game for so long and not having to, but i guess i will anyways.

I'm at the north west airfield in the far north barrack in a pretty nice dead server only one other player who wont travel the distance.

I have broken legs i got hit by a Mike Tyson zombie -_- and i'm just waiting to die in regular civilian clothing.

So if anybody is somewhat near by and has some morphine I'd greatly appreciate the help!

In game name xfactormaster18

This sounds like you are on a private hive. Can you confirm that? If yes, which.