Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Join the Teamspeak 3 server, I'll be around waiting there. Kaspa I am near to your location but NEsposito I am pretty far away from Devil's Castle, but we'll see what we can do. I am not afraid of walking for a few minutes ;)

TS3: ts.dayzmedics.com

No Password

Thanks a grekain1. Helps out really fast and gives some food and medicine. I wish him best luck to getting in TMW.

Well, this is the first time I have ever asked for help, but...

I'm a few hundred meters or so South-West of Kabanino. After logging of for the day and coming back the next, the server I joined apparently had a hacker as I spawned in side an air craft carrier. I immediately alt-f4ed seeing as I wasn't in combat and I didn't want to deal with some bullshit hacker. So I logged back on and, while I wasn't dead, I had broken my leg, passed out, and was bleeding out. By the time I woke up my blood meter was flashing and my screen was completely black and white. While I was able to fix my broken leg with some spare morphine I had, I only had 4 cooked steaks with me. While this helped me a bit, I'm still quite red on blood and my screen's pretty black and white. If I had to estimate I'm somewhere between 3k and 4k blood. If someone could blood bag me up, that'd be awesome, thanks!

In-game Name is Mickusey.

My problem is that I'm really low on blood.

My location is a few hundred meters or so south west of Kabanino.

I currently have military camo on. My guy is Caucasian with black hair and sunglasses. I also have an ALICE pack and a Bizon SD.

EDIT: Would like to thank Jimmy and MozzyJ from the teamspeak channel for helping me out. We had some problems with the server and some security worries but it worked out good in the end ;)

Edited by Excision

goliathead

Very low on blood.

Northwest Airfield - by the western barracksI

Have bandit skin on (for some reason, only killed 1 other bandit)Contact me on skype, its goliathead like my in game name. Also I'm in the teamspeak right now (10:48 central standard time)

Thanks for the assist :D

Thank you Dv6T (Chaz) for helping me :)

Edited by goliathead

My in game name: NovaDose

My condition: Perma-stuck in a constant state of unconsciousness. I've waited 15 minutes and still haven't woken up.

My location: At the very end of the north EAST air field. The end with the hangars on it.

General description: I've got a bandit skin :( was fired on by a squad and none of them where bandits.

http://ww.reddit.com/r/RedditRescueForce/comments/15vn1j/n_epipen_l_north_east_airfield/

Edited by NovaDose

A: Your in-game name: Michael

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Low blood + Broken Leg

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Southwest of Ghrishino Petrol Station

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): normal skin

Add me on Steam Mikey_d90 or message me on here

post-138527-0-66706300-1357248152_thumb.

A: Your in-game name: Michael

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Low blood + Broken Leg

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Southwest of Ghrishino Petrol Station

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): normal skin

Add me on Steam Mikey_d90 or message me on here

Add me on Skype: kichilron

Out and about and ready to treat patients. Come see me on our Teamspeak at address: ts.dayzmedics.com

A: Your in-game name:Kaspa

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Low blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Stary sobor( Red warehouse 2th floor)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): normal skin with lee enfield and alice backpack

PM me.

A: Your in-game name:Kaspa

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Low blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Stary sobor( Red warehouse 2th floor)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): normal skin with lee enfield and alice backpack

PM me.

Sent you a PM.

ts.dayzmedics.com

Soul is back from vacation! happy Chunukah all! =) and now im 16! spent to long on Dayz..

Medic need backup, anyone want to help im in NE airfield right now, contact me on: ts.dayzmedics.com

A big thanks to Grekain1 and TwitchyTriggeR

Hi guys, can anyone help?

My game got buggy after being shot, I'm in the Elektro hospital (conveniently lol) unconscious on what appears to be an hour or more timer!

Currently on server 31.132.1.160:2302 DayZ - UK123

Name is John and just wearing normal clothing.

Thanks!

Hi guys, can anyone help?

Hey! please join TS "ts.dayzmedics.com" and look for someone with "RagTag" in their name [Thats me]. Or add "SoulShaper2" on steam :)

Cheers mate, life saver! Thought I was going to have to leave my computer on all night till he starved to death!

Cheers mate, life saver! Thought I was going to have to leave my computer on all night till he starved to death!

Just to clarify it was [TMW] Jimmydarev who made the assist as he was on the scene while SoulShaper2 and myself came under fire from a bandit as the patient started explaining his situation in more detail.

• Like 1

Yep it was Jim who patched you up while i flew round like a headless chicken with Insaniac ;D

A: Dangerous Dman

B: Low Blood

C: Deer stand north of Khelm, South of NE Airfield, East of Klen, West of the ocean

D: Survivor look, AK 74 and Makarov, I think I am wearing black?

AU #500 Server?

Skype; dave_mccarthy39 (wont be on until 9pm tonight Australian EDST).... Hhhaalllp...
Edited by Dangerous

A: Dangerous Dman

B: Low Blood

C: Deer stand north of Khelm, South of NE Airfield, East of Klen, West of the ocean

D: Survivor look, AK 74 and Makarov, I think I am wearing black?

AU #500 Server?

Skype; dave_mccarthy39 (wont be on until 9pm tonight Australian EDST).... Hhhaalllp...

Which AU #500? Is it official hive?

A: Your in-game name: zachgibson22, (Also same as my steam)

B: Your condition/ailments: Low blood, food bar blinking and I have no food!

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Just east of the NW Airfield, Right outside the walls

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal Skin, but VERY close (like 290 humanity away) to being a hero

I don't know if my friend can get to me or when he'll be on so I could use some help! The reason I'm low is because my buddy crash our damn car(with food and other great things in it!) and i tried to save him but couldn't...to many zombies....

A: Your in-game name: zachgibson22, (Also same as my steam)

B: Your condition/ailments: Low blood, food bar blinking and I have no food!

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Just east of the NW Airfield, Right outside the walls

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal Skin, but VERY close (like 290 humanity away) to being a hero

I don't know if my friend can get to me or when he'll be on so I could use some help! The reason I'm low is because my buddy crash our damn car(with food and other great things in it!) and i tried to save him but couldn't...to many zombies....

Join the TMW teamspeak (ts.dayzmedics.com) and we'll come help you out