Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: JimmyDaRev

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Low low blood, passing out

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Chernogorsk, in one of the two story buildings near the church, it kind of looks like half-restaurant, half-housing. I am in the second floor

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Wearing a ghillie suit, armed with a revolver and winchester.

Notes: I don't have a blood bag.

A: Your in-game name: JimmyDaRev

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Low low blood, passing out

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Chernogorsk, in one of the two story buildings near the church, it kind of looks like half-restaurant, half-housing. I am in the second floor

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Wearing a ghillie suit, armed with a revolver and winchester.

Notes: I don't have a blood bag.

Add me on Skype and we can try to meet up.

A: Your in-game name: Guardian

B: Your condition/ailments: around 3k Blood

C: Your location - Berezino

D: A general description of your character- Hero with an M16 and Coyote Backpack

This may not be an easy save, for it is on the private hive named "Fucking Rainbows, Kittens, Unicorns & shit"

If anyone could though, it would mean a lot. I have around 17 days on this character and am a hero.
Edited by 2sK_Guardian
  • Like 1

D: A general description of your character- Hero with an M16 and Coyote Backpack

This may not be an easy save, for it is on the private hive named "Fucking Rainbows, Kittens, Unicorns & shit"

If anyone could though, it would mean a lot. I have around 17 days on this character and am a hero.

If your still in need tomorrow mate, i can probably help. Not played that hive yet lol, but i'm happy to jump on and run up to give you a hand. I've found it in Commander and bookmarked it, and when i get up tomorrow(later today technically as its 2:35am for me :D ) i'll get on and make my way up :thumbsup:

Add me on Steam if you can to make things easier comms wise :)

Will be on call for the next 2 hours...add me on steam if you require assistance

I am still in need, but I am at work at the moment. I will be on tonight around 11:15pm Central US time if anyone can help out :(

Doesnt this mean that bandits could look at this page and kill them?????????

Of course they can. Some of us aren't helping bandits, some are.

But everyone's got security measures to minimize backstabbing. And I'm doing fine my way for a bit now.

can anyone help?

I tend to stay away from private hives, but since you asked so nicely, give me a few minutes to get geared.

Edit: I had something come up, I will finish this later, I spawned in kamenka and am moving to berezino.

Edited by Cody_Lundin

By the way: I'd always love to help on private hives, as it's even easier to provide anything anyone might need - and I don't have to take any security measures ;-)

You'd just have to bear the speed.

Edited by kichilron

Name: DONT SHOOT ME (this didnt work :( )

Condition: VERY low blood, broken legs

Location: Bottom floor of the cherno fire station (by the big factory)

Description: Normal skin,(im the guy crawling around on the floor) I'm quite a new player and i met the first person to backstab me, luckily i managed to escape but badly damaged! i really dont want to die this way if i can help it because i've spent along time traveling and trying to find good stuff!

If anyone could help id really really appreciate it

RESCUED: Thank you to kichilron he saved me from a deadly situation in a dangerous part of the map! he gave me tips on the game and stuck with me even though i didnt know my location because im a new player! Great guy nice to see some good hearted players on this game!

Edited by READ26

Name: DONT SHOOT ME (this didnt work :( )

Condition: VERY low blood, broken legs

Location: Bottom floor of the cherno fire station (by the big factory)

Description: Normal skin,(im the guy crawling around on the floor) I'm quite a new player and i met the first person to backstab me, luckily i managed to escape but badly damaged! i really dont want to die this way if i can help it because i've spent along time traveling and trying to find good stuff!

If anyone could help id really really appreciate it!

Add me on Skype, then we can figure out how to get you out of there.

A: Your in-game name: [CreaTive] PopeUnleached

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken legs, I only need morphine

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):Small industrial building near residental in Pogorevka close to Green Mountain

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Bandit skin (that I spawned with)

I have not given anyone medical assistance yet, but I hope you can trust me anyway. The medic will be offered a ride anywhere on the map. Thanks in advance! Add me on Skype: samuel.karlsson97

A: Your in-game name: [CreaTive] PopeUnleached

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken legs, I only need morphine

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):Small industrial building near residental in Pogorevka close to Green Mountain

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Bandit skin (that I spawned with)

I have not given anyone medical assistance yet, but I hope you can trust me anyway. The medic will be offered a ride anywhere on the map. Thanks in advance! Add me on Skype: samuel.karlsson97

added on skype

A: Your in-game name: Sweety Pie

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): low on blood and bleeding out, i dont have any bandages

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): North of cherno right next to a red tower

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): ghillie suit

A: Your in-game name: Sweety Pie

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): low on blood and bleeding out, i dont have any bandages

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): North of cherno right next to a red tower

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): ghillie suit

Add me on Skype and we can get you out there alive.

I used to be a medic and bodyguard om tmw and now i go on the teamspeak and everyones is gone and also my forum account is gone?

tmw said they never demote you for how long you are not online????? Drwasteland?

Hello medics, assistance required please!!

A: Your in-game name: Thumper

B: Your condition/ailments : fractured femur and no morph!!

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):
in the good town of dolina

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): survivor outfit.

CANCEL REQUEST. I DIDN'T MAKE IT, :(
Edited by Thumper25

A: Your in-game name: Vladimir

Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): low on blood

Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): 060 068

A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): ghillie suit

Saved by other means, (Animals) but Joe Shaw was quick to respond to my emergency, too bad he was offlien
Edited by Pinkie_Pie

A: Your in-game name: Vladimir

Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): low on blood

Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): 060 068

A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): ghillie suit

I've PMed you ... add me on Steam at [TMW] Joe Shaw and we'll see what we can do.

Joe

A: Your in-game name: [CreaTive] Onlyonereado

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) very low in blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): berezino inside a supermarket

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin

I've used these forums for medical assistance before so hopefully you can trust me! Really want to survive this time! Thanks to anyone who

helps

RESCUED: havocfire came to my location... fixed me up gave me supplies! even taught me a thing or two thanks man i recommend this guy!

Edited by READ26

A: Your in-game name: [CreaTive] Onlyonereado

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) very low in blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): berezino inside a supermarket

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin

I've used these forums for medical assistance before so hopefully you can trust me! Really want to survive this time! Thanks to anyone who helps

PM sent, please join teamspeak at ts.dayzmedics.com