garzak36

Who is a hero?

I have the hero skin on the hive but it wasn't itentional, I got it from all the times i had to heal up my friend XD, but saying I have always tried to play friendly and have never killed on site, I don't count running in behind the guy who killed my buddy when he told me where he died and blowing the guys brains out your usual kill on site tactic, I have died many times to people who KoS, usually for no good reason, most of the time it has been when I have had little to no gear, but I guess if someone can only enjoy themselves by killing helpless players then thats their prerogative. I just wish more people wouldn't, i'm much more use to others in my usual backup/medic role then as an emtpy corpse on the floor...

I have'nt really been on the hive for a while but when I do go on i'm tempted to join high population servers and just stay around the big towns helping people, just carrying a few meds not having any regard at all for my own life, I don't usually pick up anything but a bigger backpack now anyway, the last time I decided to not just stick with a hatchet and pick up a primary weapon I was shot 3 mins later >_< even on private servers its happening a lot now, on one I was on there had been many medics going around helping people, and there were GENUINE bandits on the server too, but the helpful guys got fed up of getting stabbed in the back and were using their previous air ambulance to tear everyone to shreds instead...

I have a hero skin, which seems odd to me because I don't recall doing that many blood transfusions or helping lots of people. I guess I didn't notice, didn't think of it.

I'm a true 'hero'. I don't like to call it hero, I'm just your usual buddy. You meet me, you don't shoot and you get all my stuff if you really want to. Some beans, some antibiotics, maybe a mountain dew, you name it, I got it.

I'm not a gear hunter either, I don't cry after I die with full gear.

Just because I'm a good guy doesn't mean I don't steal from tents tho ^_^

Right now I have an L85 AWS from some guys tent when I was walking together with a stranger (over TS) and I've got 2 anti-biotics and a Mountain Dew (legit, found it in some building in Cherno)

Kill me and I won't care, I might as well run 'naked' through Cherno/Elektro to help some guys. I will definitely get sniped but I won't care ^^

EDIT: And ofc. I've got the hero skin, even tho I don't know how much humanity I have. Should be about 8K or more.

My words exactly, though I'm at 100k.

How do you check? The debug menu resets to zero every time I spawn in. I've been told that somewhere the proper number is being recorded, but I don't know how to view it. Ghille suit perhaps?

Whenever I die and respawn, I choose to be a female at first since that's the only way to show you what your humanity is at through the debug monitor.

After that I just commit suicide & spawn back as a guy again. :)

And yeah I'm a hero also.

I'm pretty close to 20k humanity right now.

• Like 1

Ahhh, I'll have to try that. I got my hero skin on my 4th life, and he's still going about 7 or 8 days in, so when he dies I'll have to remember to spawn as a chick and then off myself. I hear jumping off the lighthouse is a popular method. ;)

Ahhh, I'll have to try that. I got my hero skin on my 4th life, and he's still going about 7 or 8 days in, so when he dies I'll have to remember to spawn as a chick and then off myself. I hear jumping off the lighthouse is a popular method. ;)

Oh it's definitely a popular method.

But I somehow always end up climbing that thing 2 or 3 times before I finally die. :rolleyes:

So I usually just gather some zombies & let them eat me. ;D

IM NO HERO ÍM WHATEVER CHERNARUS NEEDS ME TO BE

^This

I have the hero skin and due to humanity just continually generating and always giving bloodbags to teammates I am at 40k maybe more humanity. But I play the way I normally play. Depends on what mood I'm in, at times I just want to kill everyone and other times I will just try to help who ever I come across. Either way you'r going to run into the people who shoot on sight and I tend to wait for them to make a mistake or just wait them out with my patience and kill them straight out.