garzak36

Who is a hero?

I was just wondering who else is a hero and how many there are.

I became a hero from giving people blood.

Superman erm... Batman?

Batman is not a superhero, he is just too rich
  • Like 1

Batman is not a superhero, he is just too rich

He's kinda a superhero but the superhero that would save your life, and do you wife when you're at work.

• Like 1

He's kinda a superhero but the superhero that would save your life, and do you wife when you're at work.

But what superpowers does he have? If he didnt pay for them all?

And I derailed a topic, My work here is done.

• Like 5

I tried to be a hero last night, flying a heli around picking people up. I had no gunners...

Group 1 ran around and shot at me as I descended

Group 2 ran around and shot at me as I descended

Group 3 finally took the ride

Group 4 tried to bait me low and shoot me out of the heli

At this point, flew away landed, turned on my NVGs and wasted group 4 then logged. Screw this hero business. Back to murderin for me.

• Like 2

But what superpowers does he have? If he didnt pay for them all?

He know Kung Fu or whatever he knows.

He didn't have to pay for that just had to walk up a mountain

Edited by Garzak36

I tried to be a hero last night, flying a heli around picking people up. I had no gunners...

Group 1 ran around and shot at me as I descended

Group 2 ran around and shot at me as I descended

Group 3 finally took the ride

Group 4 tried to bait me low and shoot me out of the heli

At this point, flew away landed, turned on my NVGs and wasted group 4 then logged. Screw this hero business. Back to murderin for me.

I don't blame you I would of done the same thing.

I should get a hero skin for killing hackers and cherno/elektro snipers that kill unarmed people.

Instead I got a bandit skin...

^ This. xD

I am a hero. Might change that soon, but for now I am on the good team. I just can't stand idiots... so I'll normally kill them.

• Like 1

i really am trying to be a hero, but the game doesnt make it very easy :P even when crazed axe wielders are running at you swinging and you kill them you still get punished and called a bandit. but i'll never shoot anyone on sight or any unarmed player unless theyre a bandit or are aiming at me, even by these rules i only have like 200 humanity :(

• Like 2

I'm at about 10k humanity last time I checked.

How do you check? The debug menu resets to zero every time I spawn in. I've been told that somewhere the proper number is being recorded, but I don't know how to view it. Ghille suit perhaps?

i really am trying to be a hero, but the game doesnt make it very easy :P

Yeah, I always thought there should be an "under attack/under fire" detector, to prevent people who are defending themselves from turning into bandits.

When you mouse over someone, the game can give you nametags for vehicles (if enabled) They could've used that mechanism to tell if someone was lining up a shot trying to shoot you first, or you attacked them.

Atleast you don't lose humanity for a pre-emptive bandit clipping.

Edited by Chabowski

Yeah, I always thought there should be an "under attack/under fire" detector, to prevent people who are defending themselves from turning into bandits.

When you mouse over someone, the game can give you nametags for vehicles (if enabled) They could've used that mechanism to tell if someone was lining up a shot trying to shoot you first, or you attacked them.

Atleast you don't lose humanity for a pre-emptive bandit clipping.

I really like that detector idea it would help out if you didnt want to become a bandit.

IM NO HERO ÍM WHATEVER CHERNARUS NEEDS ME TO BE I always give people the benefit of the doubt. That is better than most people.

Im a medic too.

Edited by Zergra

As a hero, i completely agree! After singing that to my buddies over TS, I was itching to use it on the forums. ;-)