Taiphoz

Remove NVG and TWS

54 members have voted

1. 1. Remove NVG and TWS

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont play at night.

I have not seen a moon since 1.7.2.5

Weird, I've seen plenty of full moons, are you playing on private hives or the official one?

i'll be the guy running around in my undies when standalone gets released.

Just about all these Complaints the only problem is Thermals being too effective under quite a few Circumstances such as at huge distances a Player sticks out like a hot woman in a room full of Nerds and NVGs are too Common Spawned (Due to Admins and Chopper Pilots along with Server Hoppers hoarding them and then none can be found until their Base is under seige and the cars get dumped in the fields and towns) but also just a note I have a M4A3 and I had to take a huge Risk to ignore all the towns hell I dont even have a backpack other than the Patrol Pack This made me appreciate having help but when Ive been sniped as a New spawn I know people have no "Bandits Honour" The Rulebook should be Newspawns must have a pistol before you kill them or have pissed you off and another issue is the DMR gives a Massive Overkill advantage At Night with NVGs because any Flare hell any sign of Life and *BANG!* another Kill Chalked up and the player didnt even have a basic weapon

I'm not crying and I never said I wanted anything removed so stop stroking your e-peen and being such a hardcore video game badass.

If you think high end loot and killing other players is the point of the game, then have fun doing that. But stop acting like that makes you better or more of a real DayZ player than people who do not share your same view. Personally I don't understand why people like you don't just play tegular ARMA. I am guessing because it is the unfairness of the fights that tickle your low hangers, and that's fine. DayZ is what you make it.

Also, don't care what you went through to find your loot. I'm sure you're one of the 1% of deathmatchers who got all their gear legitimately. I am sure you are. Point is, once you have it, you then play "I have a huge advantage noobie murder time". Which is DayZ easy mode. Your choice to play that way, doesn't matter to me.

I get murdered all the time but I don't give a shit about my loot. So I don't cry, I respawn. I'll still try to talk to people in game and have an experience that is deeper than COD Chernarus. If that's all you want, then go do it, but stop bitching at people who want something deeper and more interestig from their DayZ experience.

i agree on every point. recently i had a ghillie and a car, that made me harder to detect,and harder to follow. that = easy mode. keep in mind though, i had a goal except getting high gear loot, my goal was getting a chopper so i could help other people get out of trouble. i was going to be chopper man.

Removing NVG's... no way, they are already super hard to find if you aren't hacking. Having good gear like nvg's, range finders, etc, enhances the game in my opinion. If I die with a flash light I'm like meh, if I'm on a run geared to the hilt, you better believe I'm low crawling and checking my six constantly... the folks you see running around all stupid with stacked gear either stole it or hacked it... just sayin

yeah, do that & remove all the other nonsense like all sniper and all high spec mil weps (anything > 8k blood dp.shot) & gear. None of this shit would be left behind or left outside of an impenetrable armory anyway. The game needs the players to actually interact instead of just camping. rusty PDW, AK's & HnK's should be the highest possible weapon, shottys and pistols the norm. The biggest reason for hacking? TWS/NVG/RF/M107/M240/AS50 and the lazy/boring/safe playstyle those weps and gear afford. I almost wish they would put the pistol starter weapon back just so I'd actually fucking SEE somebody on a 50+ server.

This topic had its time.

Please do not resurrect old threads like this for such an insignificant reason.