U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

So far its at 34% downloaded, guess its a huge file again, over 20GB. Usually it gets to around 50% then installs rapidly, id estimate 40mins until completion.

Panda what do you mean soon?

I was always under the impression they spawned again after the restart.

They used to, not sure if thats still the case. Theres a server manager tool being installed with this update so I'll need to set the vehicles to max again (500) to get everything possible. We wont get 500 but well get the maximum for Chernarus :)

And the first episode of pre-party planning is up:

E: nevermind. :D nice Vid.

Edited by Weasel82

OK, update installed, configs changed, lets rock n roll !

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Come join me for a mess around on a Utes server till the updates finished.

Im joining, 37.34.60.210:2302

Choppers aren't spawning because they all got crashed, they should spawn soon though, its been a while since they were crashed. There is something I can do that may speed up the process, will try later.

Sry about this everyone

• Like 3

A funny PM from a player;

"Remember I gave you a lovely shiny new chopper (which admittedly Cipher did crash), any chance you could return the favour slightly and use one of your vehicles to run some morphine to my broken and ruined legs as I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a fracture and no morphine? Pretty please? With a panda sized cherry on top?"

• Like 1

A funny PM from a player;

"Remember I gave you a lovely shiny new chopper (which admittedly Cipher did crash), any chance you could return the favour slightly and use one of your vehicles to run some morphine to my broken and ruined legs as I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a fracture and no morphine? Pretty please? With a panda sized cherry on top?"

Player has stlye, go give them morphine like a good panda :P

Player has stlye, go give them morphine like a good panda :P

Panda why did you kill me >:(

Someone has one of the precious choppers...I watched you fly away in it this time, but next time I might not be so restrained!

I wanted your beans :)

>:( Well that aside does the server follow real world lunar cycle?

TCC Daniel and 50 other people gave their beans

Edited by TCC Daniel

Someone has one of the precious choppers...I watched you fly away in it this time, but next time I might not be so restrained!

Ye it was fun yesterday. Had a chopper the day before aswell.

My first 2 choppers in dayz so I was happy