U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Shame I was up nice and early to get those beans before the city bandits :)

Rough ETA Panda?

Well I am happy that the server update is there.

It's a shame though that I just tried to make a camp with Nomad and Delta Ryan.

Ok not a bad thing i died and failed to pitch a tent properly then:)

Does this also mean the helicopters and landrovers are in?

Edited by Victis

Ok not a bad thing i died and failed to pitch a tent properly then:)

Does this also mean the helicopters and landrovers are in?

All the verchicles/choppers are just at spawn locations when the server is reset. So if you want a chopper this may be your lucky day (if the server comes back up)

All the verchicles/choppers are just at spawn locations when the server is reset. So if you want a chopper this may be your lucky day (if the server comes back up)

littlebird!

The landrover is what i want. Personally do not mind a reset every few weeks. It gives people a chance to get on par with the organised crews, at least in terms of gear.

Edited by Victis

Guys my name is Luke and I'm 31, like walks in the rain and fluffy dogs.

Looking for a group to team up with and make camp! :D

using the downtime to go on the armall armoury and practice my chopper piloting skill after the incident on sneekys last video =P

Guys my name is Luke and I'm 31, like walks in the rain and fluffy dogs.

Looking for a group to team up with and make camp! :D

There are so many friendlily's on the server you should have no trouble finding a group or clan to team up with.....give me a shout in side chat if you see me on

• Like 1

Well I am happy that the server update is there.

It's a shame though that I just tried to make a camp with Nomad and Delta Ryan.

I found it!!!!!!!!!!

using the downtime to go on the armall armoury and practice my chopper piloting skill after the incident on sneekys last video =P

Its ok your skill are fine its just you got kicked

Nice convoy near zele 25 minutes ago. If only i had a more potent weapon.

• Like 1

Start the video from 11:00 minutes unless you want to sit through 11 min of James singing :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

Nice convoy near zele 25 minutes ago. If only i had a more potent weapon.

Ye well we would not take the risk if the server wasnt reset just a few hours ago.

But indeed we collected some nice verchicles

Seems the server was nuked at 18:36....... believe the hackers name was skrilla or something close to that....... wasn't able to restart the server and roll back as my Account has been disabled =(

Seems the server was nuked at 18:36....... believe the hackers name was skrilla or something close to that....... wasn't able to restart the server and roll back as my Account has been disabled =(

I shut it down in time, well, most of the people was saved, a few still were in the air, but its the best we could do :) Shame i forgot to load the whitelist after i changed the config settings earlier.

your account is active again mate, just disabled it whilst i was installing the 5.2 update :)

I shut it down in time, well, most of the people was saved, a few still were in the air, but its the best we could do :) Shame i forgot to load the whitelist after i changed the config settings earlier.

your account is active again mate, just disabled it whilst i was installing the 5.2 update :)

The Whitelist back on again now?