U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Server's fucked, also white listing way too many people.

Servers ***** but you dont go into any details at all? lol

As for whitelisting too many people... were not hitting full capacity yet, if you wont like playing on a large server, jog on to one of the smaller ones.

• Like 4

Panda the test server just had "Session lost" when we were in full flight....

No the test server was restarted

Constant lag. Random server disconnections. My friend has been killed 3 times from d/c car respawns.

As for hitting full capacity. It was 80/80 when I tried to log in.

Name: Bryan

Guid:4a7911000d2ec13cb5d29cd641633dd7

I want to be on this server as some of my friends are already members and I want to be part of a server I can stay on.

• Like 1

name :tman202

Where? : Florida USA

Guid:3b259297aa13978b1db8cee451772b7a

I just mainley want to play on a server with a lot of people without worrying about hackers. Simple as that

• Like 1

- Name Kyler

- Location United States Tennessee i have good ping with you guys

- GUID e0c43b079557971ecb1cfc2f0c5cca60

- Brief statement: im tired of hackers and i want to play the game how it is meant to be played and thats what makes it fun trying to survive with other players that are playing fairly! i really want to play this server so i can get the full enjoyment out of this MOD

Edited by Drshotgunner
  • Like 1

- Name: Shad0wZ

- GUID: 7a4dd5eac7801c4dd5657cd23a94eb41

Brief statement: I've been out of DayZ for a while but wanted to get in again, heard from a friend of mine this is the place to go where hacking is non existant.

• Like 1

Constant lag. Random server disconnections. My friend has been killed 3 times from d/c car respawns.

As for hitting full capacity. It was 80/80 when I tried to log in.

No lag for me, only low fps when i get into Elektro but thats to be expected, and the disconnects are due to Battle Eye, not the server, you may notice there has been 3 BE updates today and it causes disconnects.

Full capacity was only reached when our whitelist program went down after the restart. We are not hitting full capacity yet, theres more room for more players :)

Edited by -Panda

Please can you also add my friend

Name : Yippie Ki Yay

GUID : ecf1f72e54e3f86bd9fd5420c1234e9

Reason : To play with the rest of my mates in a hack free environment that all my mates are always talking about

Panda, I know you're working on it, but today has been plain unplayable. You have to acknowledge that

Edited by Piwaigee

Hi,

i would very much like access to your server please.

my user name is mikes

I am a friendly and helpful player.

many thanks

mike

Name ICESPUR

Location ENGLAND

GUID c7de986ba7888bfc49fed7ec3a1d2b1b

im tired of hackers,and i think playing in a server with the potential to field 80 players will improve my dayz skill.

• Like 1

Name : Mike

GUID : bee5f3a6b503989467ee13bbef86db5e

I love this game but hackers spoil it slightly. would very much like to play it without them.

I am a friendly and helpful player.

Edited by mikusss
  • Like 1

Name ; Michael

GUID : bee5f3a6b503989467ee13bbef86db5e

reason : I love dayz and want to play it without all the hackers. im a friendly and helpful player

• Like 1

Panda, I know you're working on it, but today has been plain unplayable. You have to acknowledge that

We have has some Battle EYe related issues, but weve had over 40 players for the last 9 hours, and over 60 players for the last 4 hours, so somethings going right :)

Hopefuly things will be smoother tomorrow :)

Name S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

GUID : 5d4a03f5886462425fb8e5742fd38aa4

reason : I want to play on your sever because i hate hackers and hate loosing gear cuz of them

Edited by mw5412
  • Like 1

- Name -- CliffTheCorrupt

- Location -- Los Angeles, CA

- GUID -- 3f3f04055944b42b27fb96f617058a2a

- Reason -- I'd really like to be a part of a whitelisted server so that I don't have to deal with constantly dying to hackers when I'm further along in the game. I'm friends with Kyler and he this server to me.

• Like 1

Not complaining, I want to say this is the best server I have played on. By far.

But there is a problem when the player count goes high, I got kicked along with mates when the player count reached between 70-80.

We all waited in the lobby, battle eye updated and initialised so we were all set, then when the player count reached between 70 and 80 we all started getting kicked, rejoined the server and player count was around 40 plus and the game was stable.

Ingame name : Noobling

Guid : 1bb33d75f5c5af2296afe2da94dff8d2

I want to play on a cheat free server and with my freinds!

Freind of mine

Ingame name : Lerken

Location ; Sweden

Guid : 5f696c8911d4ac0a3dc02d42e2eb0d32

Same reason as me!

Edited by Noobling
  • Like 1