U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Application for whitelist:

Name: [CDF]Tennyson

GUID: 547287b439fdd12b658b185dd6e70f07

Reason: Looking for a different, relatively exploit/hacker free experience. Good community that is regularly on the same server. Seems like an active community here. Thanks!

Edited by Scales
  • Like 1

Reason: Looking for a different, relatively exploit/hacker free experience. Good community that is regularly on the same server. Seems like an active community here. Thanks!

Jynxed it now ^^

• Like 1

Jynxed it now ^^

Thanks bud!

Any TS info worth knowing or is everyone in cliques of some sort?

Wait, I wasn't whitelisted and am now assuming I have done something incorrectly haha.

Edited by Scales

- Name: [sAS]Razor

- GUID: d037a8e4016584e00bc4a9263a8acc2f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: Im a proper player i play alot, hate hackers thats why i am whitelistning on this server, and im playing with Preecey and Cillian

• Like 1

Weasel, darling... might I suggest you get a photobucket account so you can embed your images!? Lol http://photobucket.com/

here you go, did this one for you seeing as its the 200 page celebration dance :)

celebrate.gif

Edited by -Panda

Hey guys, just reposting here real quick. Mindofdave responded to my whitelist app, but I'm still getting rejected by the server. Not sure what the time requirement is on the process, and if its my impatience preventing me from logging on, my apologies...

App:

Ok, ok... Panda hear me out on this Day/Night cycle proposition, so yes I understand that on weekends the daylight should be extended to allow players to play during day but, but playing this morning on a weekday there is only around 10-13 people on before and around 12am and some wanted it to be abit darker so maybe have something like this,

Monday -Thursday Nighttime begins 3am ends 12am

Friday - Sunday Nighttime begins 3am ends 9am

What do you think and what does everyone else think??? Maybe have a vote? :huh:

I like this idea. It 's difficult to do though, I'd have to change the times manually each time. At the moment the standard DayZ Day//Night cycle is 12 hours on each day & night, so to have a GMT-9 offset for night to start at 3am would mean daylight would only start at 3pm. I would have to manually change the GMT offset each day from GMT-9 to GMT-6 to get daylight starting at 12pm and night starting at 3am...

Also I'd have to do this for weekends, I can set the server to always start at a specific time for the weekends, but again I'd have to manually change the GMT offset to get night to start at 3am.... Its all possible, but its just really long winded and it would require an admin to be online upto 12am each night......

Name: Minislarty

GUID: 6da6678309054db9feb8a13100252314

Reason: Looking for a server that has a good amount of players online regulary and for a Hacker free server with active admins

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Thanks bud!

Any TS info worth knowing or is everyone in cliques of some sort?

Wait, I wasn't whitelisted and am now assuming I have done something incorrectly haha.

TeamSpeak 3 is coming soon !

• Like 2

I like this idea. It 's difficult to do though, I'd have to change the times manually each time. At the moment the standard DayZ Day//Night cycle is 12 hours on each day & night, so to have a GMT-9 offset for night to start at 3am would mean daylight would only start at 3pm. I would have to manually change the GMT offset each day from GMT-9 to GMT-6 to get daylight starting at 12pm and night starting at 3am...

Also I'd have to do this for weekends, I can set the server to always start at a specific time for the weekends, but again I'd have to manually change the GMT offset to get night to start at 3am.... Its all possible, but its just really long winded and it would require an admin to be online upto 12am each night......

I'm not crazy about the whole "less night" thing. Not at all.

Regardless of that, the server name says "admins 24.7". Thats pretty much always :P

- Sammy-kun

- Ukraine

- GUID f3cfcfc1c032a255d27102228b432a84

- I would like to play on your whitelisted server because im tired of hackers. All i want - is to play with legit players and recieve fun from this survival game. See ya all in game, and may the loot be with you.

Best wishes, Sammy-kun

- Name FiNEk

- Location Russia

- GUID c294b1e0dff9cd5be0ee04cb828f1b4b

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : Hackers free and big online, can it be better

Edited by FiNEk

use youre phone Panda :D

Hi! The server didn't restart now at 15:00 GMT.

Best Regards // Nanoton :)

1 to short

5d1d4cac45bf893fe2ca1b7348a7e462

sorry about that, missed the 8

• Like 1

Name: Mr.Slsnr

GUID: f2df73bb2fa42b40f4c19d8e5c196418

Reason: Tired of hackers. Really really tired of invisible people aswell.

• Like 1

hmmm ok

Junker

Warsaw, Poland

41faf551a1200e93245c39a03c9a7726

My friends are playing on this server, and they have only positive feelings about the serv, so I'd like to join the hacker-free community )

Edited by junker911
  • Like 1

- Name: Sley

- GUID: 1ca71398df748c5e3cbb8d2f37c224cd

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Well.. the main reason is that I kind of got back to DayZ not too long ago, and I tried joinning my previous community, though the problem was that the community I used to play in banned several countries and removed the access to their servers.. my country is one of the banned ones, so I started seeking for a good community with many members like I used to be in.. n then I found this community, I am willing to join the community n bring my friends along (in hope there are no hackers in it), we are like group of 5 players from Israel, some Russians, some aren't.. and we love DayZ! ^^

Weasel, darling... might I suggest you get a photobucket account so you can embed your images!? Lol http://photobucket.com/

here you go, did this one for you seeing as its the 200 page celebration dance :)

celebrate.gif

Ok

tumblr_m5x48pWZsV1rsvt60o1_400_zps784655a6.gif

• Like 1

- Name: Sley

- GUID: 1ca71398df748c5e3cbb8d2f37c224cd

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Well.. the main reason is that I kind of got back to DayZ not too long ago, and I tried joinning my previous community, though the problem was that the community I used to play in banned several countries and removed the access to their servers.. my country is one of the banned ones, so I started seeking for a good community with many members like I used to be in.. n then I found this community, I am willing to join the community n bring my friends along (in hope there are no hackers in it), we are like group of 5 players from Israel, some Russians, some aren't.. and we love DayZ! ^^

Please open the run/CMD command in windows, and type PING 94.242.227.218

Please take a screenshot and show me the results, Israel is a bit far to be connecting to a server in the UK.

An example will look like this,

ping.jpg

Thanks

Edited by -Panda