U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Just skipping on from all the stuff tonight and back to this, the issue will only go away hopefully when the standalone launches, as the lag at that player level is due to the actual ARMA 2 multiplayer system. If you play vanilla ARMA 2, or the wasteland variant on servers of 65 players + you will encounter the same sort of lag that appears on UK10 when the larger numbers are logged on!

You could run the server on a spec that meant it could handle a small army of connected clients, but it wont resolve the underlying ARMA 2 multiplayer problems that come with this only being the mod not the standalone version of dayz.

Still my favourite server for Dayz, but just thought it worth reiterating why people experience the lag!

OK we'll test it when everythings up and running on the dedicated server. If the issues are still there then it will 100% be a Arma/DayZ issue. We'll have lots of options like hosting multiple DayZ server, so instead of one large chernarus server we could have two smallers ones. Time will tell :)

Dear Panda,

Thanks!

I will leave my character on the server (now knocked out) for the next couple of hours. My food icon is currently flashing too (I carry enough food). If you are able, please remove the knockout and log me out of the server (I have to go to bed now.)

Regards,

Cyrus

GUID: 9e2879f4db5b54be06aa27d66725f574

Resolved, and i kicked you out the server to save you from dying of starvation :)

Edited by -Panda

- Name: "a baked midget"

- GUID: 9eee3c781909be1d6205c7ab4e1788827

- Brief statement:

.I use a tritton ax720 headset and play daily. my friends and I are generally always friendly players, and are soon going to broadcast on twitch.tv. I'm sick of wasting days to be ruined by some cocky hacker. thaaanks :D

GUID TOO LONG

How to make a genuine SGM video:

1. Moderate vehicle noise

2. Excited screaming gently rocking your eardrums.

3. Meticulous planning.

4. A random thing has to happen (mishap, something you just wouldn't not do or approach differently). More sounds of enthusiasm in this phase, especially at the end.

5. A long zombie chase or a lot of staying in one place, while theory-dayZing.

6. End video at some point.

:P

nailed it! :D

Resolved, and i kicked you out the server to save you from dying of starvation :)

Super and so swift!! Great server, many thanks. (I quickly consumed a can of sardines).

Good night.

Hi,

- Bosoman

- France

- 3f25bce4871167a1a6b6fa964a7fc331

- There is already two friends of mine playing here, I wish to join them, thank you.

• Like 1

what the.... ?!

E: I would like to say thank you to Cat, fluffy, Dave and all the others ill forgot for that funny evening ( OH HI POLICE!) :D

Edited by Weasel82

can we please get the sexiest player poll up already?! i nominate Jenny and Weasal!

How the hell am I not included in that?

(Rosco - don't even....)

• Like 2

hackers, banning's, arguments, apologies, continual egg timers, sneaky green man's ear drum busting videos and now the sexiest player award ! Dayz & UK10 I salute you.

• Like 3

So this guy wants to go to space.... its a completly different dave..... but err, i feel he would get Panda sent me to space tattood on his arse if we sent me.... i mean him.....

https://www.lynxapollo.com/en_GB/121661/david-sim?image=0

Go! and Vote!

Also, it was me on cherno roof, it was hilarious... especially when someone came up and hatcheted me in the face....

Name : Deadlock

GUID : a2906c0ea499977976b4260eae060f4a

I really want to play on a hacker free server, with friendly people and of all the whitelist servers i have checked out this seems to look one of the best. Hope to see you in the wasteland soon ;)

• Like 3

Name : Deadlock

GUID : a2906c0ea499977976b4260eae060f4a

I really want to play on a hacker free server, with friendly people and of all the whitelist servers i have checked out this seems to look one of the best. Hope to see you in the wasteland soon ;)

We shag the sheep you eat the meat :D

- Name : MontSta

- Location England, Birkenhead

- GUID c04f878035b334b4383daf049058ce5d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

i wantz to pway on hacker free server, i think whitelist is the best option, i am with the welsh sheep shagging scum, LET US PLAY <3 mooch love

• Like 3

- Name Trevor

- Location New York

- GUID 3eaa8433b3fef6d7576095ee11817d82

I would love to be part of this server because i hear its hack free and very stable. I have friends on this awesome server and will hope to also be in soon. im so sick of hackersssss

• Like 1

Name - snubs

Location - Wales

GUID - 6158f8d62aacaf961f695eabfb43a6c4

Looking for a hacker free server to play on and visit regularly. First server i've came across that offers constant admin service and the option to be white listed.

• Like 2

Name - JACK

Location - Wales also! (All your base suddenly belong to us!)

GUID - 09864d17d7b06d799d91c488gf53029e

Just getting into DayZ, looking to get onto an active, hacker free and friendly server and all that Jazz! Was interested in the option to be whitelisted etc. and tired of the poor standard of public servers I've connected to :)

• Like 1

Panda thanks mate. Cheers Lamora for passing on the message.

I am happy I could help

• Like 2