U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Is this applied to relogging to get ridd of zombies aswell or just for player vs player engagement?

If you log out to get rid of zombies how is anyone going to know?

- Name [~O.P.G~] Leroy

- Location,Michigan,USA

- GUID 52db4fba762ef36c941e0eeffd47783d

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 I have been playing DayZ on and off for about a year i think, have well over 200 hours logged in the game, Just looking for a good community to join and try to enjoy the game and this server seems to have that. Looking for fun in my spare time hoping this server will be it :D

• Like 1

Panda I've been playing on this server for 2 weeks now and never have I found such a great place to play this amazing game

Lots of love to you and all the guys who run this thing, your work is highly appreciated.

Looking to trade my AS50 + 2 mags for NVG + an assault rifle... FN FAL or the NV variant prefered

Offer still valid? I can give you NVG's+M16

-Name : Emilko

-GUID : 2ad9dd4e89025bb7c7952577855e22d

- On your server has a lot of people, I think it will be fun and hardcore :)

to write it?

Edited by Emilko

Panda I've been playing on this server for 2 weeks now and never have I found such a great place to play this amazing game

Lots of love to you and all the guys who run this thing, your work is highly appreciated.

Really nice feedback mate thank you. Glad youre enjoying the server, it is nice having a place where we can play DayZ the way its meant to be played :)

• Like 1

> - Name - GoodWay

> - Location - Ukranian

> - GUID -- ab2bf8d5685f828728607f61e32f1d90

> - Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10-----Wery nice

server. Friend recomendet me.

• Like 1

Hey Guys!

I have a bit for a problem, regardless to get whitelisted. When i go to a server with battleye on and type #beclient guid, i don't get any. It just says "Battle Eye Client: My GUID:" And with nothing behind it? Could it be because i use Arma2: free + Arma2 operation arrowhead to play the game? And not Combined operations like some other people?

Try joining the server so it kicks you then ill have a record of your guid. Tell me when youve done this. I also need your player name.

- Name: RAIN

- GUID: c381df9663408cec45b22895b267c3fb

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Heard a lot of good things about this server and I read up on you in this topic. I have been playing since April 2012, but unfortunatly due to hackers infesting the servers I have been on a break till recently. Since they allow private hive and you can deal with hackers by using whitelists now, I would very much like to play on this server.

If any active clans on this server is recruiting, I would very much like to join. Can probably just take contact with me in a reply or PM on the forum. ^^

Glad youve heard good things about us. Hacker are ruining this game, however our server is a sanctuary againt the hacker infestation. Youre now on the whitelist, enjoy uk10 :-)

-Name : Emilko

-GUID : 2ad9dd4e89025bb7c7952577855e22d

- On your server has a lot of people, I think it will be fun and hardcore :)

to write it?

Guid too short... sigh at not triple checking! :o

fluffy...stop adding GUIDs with ur phone..u fucked the wtl again :|

Same here... I also received a message saying I'm not whitelisted.

Judging by the fact that the sever is now empty, I'd say it's some sort of error. :)

Edited by Zarathustra

yeah..relax for a minute. panda is going to fix that in a few minutes :)

Edited by Weasel82
  • Like 1

Ey panda, Why am I getting the Apply for the whitelist when I try to get on? :s , ive been whitelisted sometime now :)

...not on the whitelist anymore it seems :(((((((((((

JoeBoey it appears you need to brush up on your pvp skills before being allowed back on. x

• Like 1

Yes, same Problem. I was just casually running about, then I'm booted off and no longer whitelisted. :(

If you log out to get rid of zombies how is anyone going to know?

I was just curious ;) seen quite a few players run around with like 20 zombies behind them to just suddenly disconnect and come back 1 min later, especially at chopper crash sites and stary tents.

Same here... I also received a message saying I'm not whitelisted.

Judging by the fact that the sever is now empty, I'd say it's some sort of error. :)

Panda error sorry. This is what happens when I try to go the extra mile and add new wl people via my phone haha

Try now

• Like 1

seen quite a few players run around with like 20 zombies behind them to just suddenly disconnect and come back 1 min later, especially at chopper crash sites and stary tents.

I kill those pussy on sight.

• Like 1

Hey guys, "Morgan" here.

Everyone wants something different in this game, its a pretty awesome sandbox mod <3

What I want however is to build a group of trustees, I'd enjoy the game a heck more if my playthroughs included frequent social interaction in terms of trade, grouping up and helping out whether its with looting, pvp or hunting/exploring.

"We" are already 4 people that trust eachother "to death", if you are keen either tell me in game or message me here!

Got TS and Skype.

I dont care how you play or how you act towards other (Though I hate rude people) as long as you can be 100% trusted between "us" :)

let me know

• Like 1