U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

A NEW RULE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST!

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 12 hour ban. Repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

name: Nirtus

GUID: a412bba34d84b6dac931dcceb330c67b

Reason: long time player and former server admin, trying to return to the game, hopefully with no hackers. Your server seams to be nr1 in that regard.. so trying to join the fun :)

• Like 1

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

Snoozles

- Location (in real life, e.g. England)

Denmark

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

66c2272800f2ef3f1dbc8c3cb54e2134

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

Im tired of all the hacker that seem to have infested the non whitelist servers, its very boring to be killed by a hacker or the fact that people are spawning or duping stuff... It really removes the value of items and makes it feel pointless finding good stuff since hackers or some people will just spawn it as they please

Oh and also, some hacker once tried to do something to me(not sure what), but they server said i was hacking and when i logged back in another day all my stuff was gone, legit picked up from dead people stuff.

Edited by Snoozles
  • Like 1

- Name MAW3Y

- Location England

- GUID 86a6afa757586cc175d96b50a2e2f4bc

I'm new to ArmA and DayZ the few servers I've tried has had hacker join and its fustrating losing everything to a hacker. I'm hoping to join a server thats protected so I can enjoy the game better, but to also find friends to play with (hopefully) I find most games are better when you can play with others, even if its a bit of friendly banter.

I don't mind dying by legit means, I don't moan or winge, I respect and follow rules

Thanks for reading

Edited by MAW3Y
  • Like 1

- Name Daniel

- Location The Netherlands

- GUID c6ac6fd515f75e9f354bcc075cf3f4c4

I've heard good stories about this private, and the high player-cap looks promising. I'm also looking for a moderated hacker-free server and somewhere to play with my friends. I'm sure they'll sign up too at some point.

• Like 1

- Name Riddance

- Location England

- GUID 878f890ce39e1a7e0f7c13b22c1f2e49

Friends play here

Edited by riddance
  • Like 1

Started on UK#10 last night and so far I have invited two friends... It's nice to be able to play DAYZ and not have hackers ruining your game every hour. Mods are on and playing, and the server is strictly moderated. This was the first server I have played on where white listing has been implemented and it is quite refreshing. If you are looking for a good private server to make your home you should give it a try... Also as far as game play there are tons of people on and for the most part it is a douche free atmosphere.... side chat is moderated too so you don't have people ruining immersion with voice over side chat... something I trully hate.

• Like 1

Started on UK#10 last night and so far I have invited two friends... It's nice to be able to play DAYZ and not have hackers ruining your game every hour. Mods are on and playing, and the server is strictly moderated. This was the first server I have played on where white listing has been implemented and it is quite refreshing. If you are looking for a good private server to make your home you should give it a try... Also as far as game play there are tons of people on and for the most part it is a douche free atmosphere.... side chat is moderated too so you don't have people ruining immersion with voice over side chat... something I trully hate.

Thanks for the comments, glad your enjoying your server experience, i hopefully shall be on tommorow, but im away for the weekend, back on form next week.... Anyone rich enough who wants to sponsor a full time admin, just pm me.... Ill give you some rare panda meat aswell....

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, glad your enjoying your server experience, i hopefully shall be on tommorow, but im away for the weekend, back on form next week.... Anyone rich enough who wants to sponsor a full time admin, just pm me.... Ill give you some rare panda meat aswell....

meat? im in.

I'm not impressed!

(and yes that is a panda with 2 chainsaws in my avatar) :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I don't want to be a pain. but I've got 4 friends playing on this server atm and i really would like to you them!! Thanks Riddance

I don't want to be a pain. but I've got 4 friends playing on this server atm and i really would like to you them!! Thanks Riddance

who are they? thanks :)

Get them to post here recommending I add you.

- Name: Andarziel

- GUID: ac1a2bfed14c9d67276d2c917a160f53

- Id love to play on a nice hacker free server with sidechat and without stupid admins and also to play with my friend Richardson. Im looking forward to play.

Edited by Andarziel
  • Like 1

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 12 hour ban. Repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

Is this applied to relogging to get ridd of zombies aswell or just for player vs player engagement?

Looking to trade my AS50 + 2 mags for NVG + an assault rifle... FN FAL or the NV variant prefered

Hey Guys!

I have a bit for a problem, regardless to get whitelisted. When i go to a server with battleye on and type #beclient guid, i don't get any. It just says "Battle Eye Client: My GUID:" And with nothing behind it? Could it be because i use Arma2: free + Arma2 operation arrowhead to play the game? And not Combined operations like some other people?

- Name: RAIN

- GUID: c381df9663408cec45b22895b267c3fb

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Heard a lot of good things about this server and I read up on you in this topic. I have been playing since April 2012, but unfortunatly due to hackers infesting the servers I have been on a break till recently. Since they allow private hive and you can deal with hackers by using whitelists now, I would very much like to play on this server.

If any active clans on this server is recruiting, I would very much like to join. Can probably just take contact with me in a reply or PM on the forum. ^^

• Like 1