U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: DonnyB

GUID: 69c9f90a76cf9d29a4a0fec2f133adc8

Reason: fed up with hackers mostly, need a nice private hive to call home :)

Nice one! Youre added. Hope you enjoy playing here :-)

Just a question about vehicle spawns on this server, will there be double vehicles spawning in the locations that we are all used to, or will there be several other locations they spawn (when compared to the dayz wiki map) ?

Also any tips for getting to a vehicle, I've had no luck on this server?

Thanks

There is double the qouta of vehicles and they can spawn at any spawn point. Some have specific spawns like suv. Ural. V3s. Etc.

Tips.... cleanup and creation scripts are ru every night at 9pm so thats your best bet to find a vehicle at its spawn point. Otherwise most vehicles have been taken and will be stashed somewhere. Lots too hunt for :-)

In game name : Gimmyboy

GUID : 854981b39caddfcc0fcb9267d9cde35c

yeah i really want to play in this server because im new of this game and im searching for a server where i can play good,no hacker and i think this server is great. Im new

i have already learn how to play :) ty for all :)

pls let me in

Added. Enjoy! !

Bear.. cat <3

r u plaing this evening?

Yes Weasel darling :) I will be on from roughly 7.30 gmt :)

Every time I join the server I get kicked for "Battle Eye not updating". Anyone know a solution to this? Pardon me if its asked before but I've only been playing this game about a week anyway

Every time I join the server I get kicked for "Battle Eye not updating". Anyone know a solution to this? Pardon me if its asked before but I've only been playing this game about a week anyway

Sounds like you need to update Battle Eye...

...try updating manually from their website//steam?

Name: Qsek

GUID: af41ead4fee9068da9afa723e2a51dc1

Reason: im a friendly player who is searching for a hacker free, non adminabusive server to help others and find new friends

• Like 1

There is double the qouta of vehicles and they can spawn at any spawn point. Some have specific spawns like suv. Ural. V3s. Etc.

Tips.... cleanup and creation scripts are ru every night at 9pm so thats your best bet to find a vehicle at its spawn point. Otherwise most vehicles have been taken and will be stashed somewhere. Lots too hunt for :-)

that might be why i found 3 busses last night in a small area was about that time and i dont normally find veichles

Name: AllinYourhead

GUID: c9b6a6877e23c937b7e8f89bbd222467

Reason: Really enjoy playing Dayz as a survival simulator - being careful and calculating risks to survive for longer periods of time. To then get killed by a hacker really spoils the game so therefore im applying to your white list in order to play on a high populated server with as good hacker protection as possible. Also I like server settings ;)

• Like 1

Name: Justin

GUID: bb09f23c1d7fa49f244814ad224d0ef6

I'd like to play on this server because its hack free and also my mates play on it and i want your beans :P :D

Edited by jbot

I tried to apply here yesterday but i think i may of given the wrong GUID ><. So here goes again!

Name: Shade

GUID: 10aa533fba80d1411f0e0251da02ff22

My reason for wanting to play here is main because all of my friends play here, there are probably like 5 or 6 of us, plus the fact that i've heard this server is hacker free which is awesome! :D

• Like 1

Yes Weasel darling :) I will be on from roughly 7.30 gmt :)

damn...thats to late for me :|

Edited by Weasel82

damn...thats to late for me :|

Im off work friday-monday so we can play then, over the weekend too would be nice :D

GUID: bb09f23c1d7fa49f244814ad22d0ef6

I'd like to play on this server because its hack free and also my mates play on it and i want your beans

Guess you didnt triple check your GUID, it's one digit too short! NO BEANS FOR YOU SIR !!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

by now every knows weasal, however, many of you also know that KOS attempted to kidnap this upstanding* citizen. As the horrified survivors watched on, weasel was killed. This is the true story behind the events of that day.

drop a like and sub for the worst kidnapping in day z history?

• Like 2

i enter my guid wrong the first time

id love to play on your server because alot of my friends play on there and its hacker free!

i enter my guid wrong the first time

id love to play on your server because alot of my friends play on there and its hacker free!

ADDED!

Enjoy

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Applying to be on whitelist, sick of hackers!

Name: Jon

GUID: 38fb3a74c00e37f9ae945937b7518347

- Name NinjaCody697

- Location Buffalo Ny

- GUID d6833c2eb26d06515f3cee56730071e6

- Brief statement : I have played on a lot of servers and no matter what i always find someone that has hacked weapons or whatever you can do with hacks in dayz. i just want to be able to play in a fair enviorment where people all have to go through the same things. no advantages. sounds nice right? but id like to join you guys on your server if you'll be willing to allow me on. thanks

Applying to be on whitelist, sick of hackers!

Name: Jon

GUID: 38fb3a74c00e37f9ae945937b7518347

- Name NinjaCody697

- Location Buffalo Ny

- GUID d6833c2eb26d06515f3cee56730071e6

- Brief statement : I have played on a lot of servers and no matter what i always find someone that has hacked weapons or whatever you can do with hacks in dayz. i just want to be able to play in a fair enviorment where people all have to go through the same things. no advantages. sounds nice right? but id like to join you guys on your server if you'll be willing to allow me on. thanks

Both added, hope you both have a great time on Uk#10 !! Please be active in the discussion in this thread!

Thanks!