U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

- Gant

- Denmark

- 4d5842fb8d3a2db5acfbb52b31ea0f9c

A server with live events and active admins ? Do i need to give you a better reason ? :)

I didt saw that part. Thanks ^^

So:

Name: Edoissimo

Guid: b29fd23bde30243eae1f384456d9ed

both added :) see you on the server :) feel free to pop on teamspeak too :P

So when you say 8pm you really mean 9pm :P

For those having trouble understanding N33KO, watch this and be fluent in my gibberish

• Like 1

Panda! Apparently im not privileged enough to poke you in your special AFK room, but i'd just like to take this opportunity to tell you sonnen will get squashed :)

Panda! Apparently im not privileged enough to poke you in your special AFK room, but i'd just like to take this opportunity to tell you sonnen will get squashed :)

doubt it. Sonnen is one of the best, and the only person to have dominater Anderson Silva for 4.75 rounds. I want Sonnen to win, but the way I see it going, Sonnen taking down Jones frequently, and dominating to a certain degree, but then Jones getting a submission. Time will tell :D

doubt it. Sonnen is one of the best, and the only person to have dominater Anderson Silva for 4.75 rounds. I want Sonnen to win, but the way I see it going, Sonnen taking down Jones frequently, and dominating to a certain degree, but then Jones getting a submission. Time will tell :D

Well this is awkward :P lol seems like sonnen was beaten at his own game, even with the broken toe lol honestly, silva is the only man for the job to take jones down lol but even silva is wary about the challenge if u seen a certain post fight conference (cant remember which, may have been the sonnen one) he laughed it off when someone asked would he do the "super fight", it was implyed he didnt really want to lol but honestly i would jizz my pants if i seen that.......that would be a jones fight that i wouldn't know which way it would go :)........but on the other hand, chael did good job of not letting his lip or skull split in two or his attitude run away with him :D lol oj :P good event :)

Pffft, I could take this "Sonnen" anyday!!!

feel free to pop on teamspeak too :P

I can try, but i dont speak a good english. :facepalm:

- Name Aries

- Location England

- GUID

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

I run my own server and admin it, i like to take a break now and again and do some recording on other servers, nothing suits my needs better than yours.

- Name Aries

- Location England

- GUID 83da73a0b11a4887844bff93204b53e1

I run my own server and admin it, i like to take a break now and again and do some recording on other servers, nothing suits my needs better than yours.

Edited by Aries-Gaming
  • Like 1

Dahlvash, here is a taste of what I was talking about :D

theres much much more, enjoy! :D

• Like 1

- Name (Excite)

- Location (Germany)

- GUID (d654e9650cc797440f52219f9eaf3cf7)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

My friend plays on your server and i want to play with him

• Like 1

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda): TheLittleArtist

- Location (in real life, e.g. England) : england

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting) : b8f2c96059dff329a0e628d4e7696237

i'm a member of the mature gamer podcast, few of them play here already, this particular player profile (unsure if BE links GUID's to multiple player ID's) is brand new, if you need to see my credentials, i'll be hanging around on your teamspeak for the next few hours, i'd like this player profile to remain as unconnected as possible to my serious ArmA 2/3 ID's

TLA

• Like 3

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda): TheLittleArtist

- Location (in real life, e.g. England) : england

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting) : b8f2c96059dff329a0e628d4e7696237

i'm a member of the mature gamer podcast, few of them play here already, this particular player profile (unsure if BE links GUID's to multiple player ID's) is brand new, if you need to see my credentials, i'll be hanging around on your teamspeak for the next few hours, i'd like this player profile to remain as unconnected as possible to my serious ArmA 2/3 ID's

TLA

welcome dude! Good to see more from the MGP joining :D

• Like 1

- Name (Excite)

- Location (Germany)

- GUID (d654e9650cc797440f52219f9eaf3cf7)

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

My friend plays on your server and i want to play with him

Nice Evo VIII :D

theatre? :o

Yep irl i'm a light-and soundtechnician and i am touring with a cabaretgroup.

I'ts fun to do :)

• Like 1

well that was a great event, no desync what so ever, lasted very long

ow wait.

• Like 1