U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name : Lankey Larry

guid : 533c44646486370d255b2910db994bdd

Name : Deagle

guid : 97fd31c4e5a7a3f07a9039097c11586e

reason why is we have friend on here and he recommand it and i done my mates as well so save time :P

• Like 1

How do i get to the race start......... TP?

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

Event: SURVIVOR GAMES!!!!!!!!

Well that event flopped :P

EPIC EVENT!!!!!!!!!

1st Place = Fluffy Bunny !!

2nd Place = Cainey !!

Yeah this was fun !!!! :D

Next time tractors ;)

• Like 1

I want this fog in DayZ SA

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

GzG + Myself were just hanging above the road next to balota airstrip waiting to fuck up people their day and along came Jenkins, he never knew what hit him!

Too bad the desync made it pretty impossible for us choppers to even get a proper shot on the cars, ow well, that's how it goes in dayz..

Name: Drakefall

Guid: 42524ba6f64f52ee7be75d7ab972b9c9

I'm from the Mature Gamer Podcast forum and received an invite to join from Mind of Dave.

It'd be great to join a server with a good community and no hackers.

• Like 1

Name: BlindCavePanther

Guid: 22c684030ec8501aab74ec3b06157f5e

Hey, I too am from the Mature Gamer Podcast forum. Like Drake, it'd be nice to join a server and not get insta killed or turned into a cow etc. :D

• Like 1

Name: Drakefall

Guid: 42524ba6f64f52ee7be75d7ab972b9c9

I'm from the Mature Gamer Podcast forum and received an invite to join from Mind of Dave.

It'd be great to join a server with a good community and no hackers.

Name: BlindCavePanther

Guid: 22c684030ec8501aab74ec3b06157f5e

Hey, I too am from the Mature Gamer Podcast forum. Like Drake, it'd be nice to join a server and not get insta killed or turned into a cow etc. :D

hey hey! i saw and support Daves invite :) Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay :) Feel free to pop on teamspeak and say Hi :P

Will do, been itching to play.. Few of us found a quiet server the other night and got an old banger running after about 2 hours of locating each other. Me and drake will be online tonight possibly bringing a couple of others from the MGP crew along. After they've registered of course

• Like 1

Name: Lengle

Guid: b61e3848808eb98ba1ba66b4355ef842

Like Drake & Panther, I'm from the Mature Gamer Podcast forum and received an invite to join from Mind of Dave. I found the invite really appealing. I've played DayZ before, but hacking seemed to be a really big issue and I was put off. This server seems well-managed and friendly, and I would love to be able to join in.

• Like 1