U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

So how did the event go?

While my sausages are sizzling away in the background in preperation for the perfect sausage bacon and egg sandwich, I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you an exciting yet depressing story which took place last night, i'll keep it short :)

(All time is GMT)

4:00am - N33KO and Chillin are the last two people on the server after the main friday night rush, Deviant has just left and we sit shooting zombies from the roofs in cherno. Chillin then goes off to bed and I am the only one left

4:10am - I was about to go to bed too untill I decide this is a great opportunity to safely scavenge supplies, planning to take about 30mins or so then go to bed, so I pick up a few things and head to Stary, when I get there I see a Huey, it needs everything on it.....but oh look over there at Novy! A police car!, if I get in this I can have that chopper repaired quick quickly, but damn, it has a wheel missing, oh well, back to stary and the super market I go, but wow holy shit, a tractor stuck in a bush! with a wheel and a jerry can, drive this to the police car and get heli parts :)

4:15am - 6am - Its taking longer than expected to find parts, at this point quint momentarily logs in and is in complete shock and disgust with the rainy weather then disappears and quick as he came

6am - 7:20am - Got everything, drive back to stary, fix the chopper fully green, fly to skalka for refuel

7:30 - Get to skalka and see the dust from a little bird taking off, the little bird takes off and crashes into the forest destroying about 6 or 7 trees, an unsurvival crash I assumed. So I land the chopper to continue refueling

7:31am - Murdered by a 10 year old russian Kid with an M14 :(

Three and a half hours wasted, but it was still fun lol damn russian kids lol

UK#10 <3

Wow, dedication :D

• Like 1

Why cant I save the file in that editor? It tells me to have at least 1 playable unit but it wont let me place it........

"no item selected in group" there is no option in group DERP GAME!!!!

Why cant I save the file in that editor? It tells me to have at least 1 playable unit but it wont let me place it........

Place any random BLUEFOR guy (set to playable, its set to playable by default) then you can preview. you cant preview with no one cause you have no one to be lol..........whats your name on the teamspeak? i use the editor and do shit with it so i can help ya if your stuck lol

Place any random BLUEFOR guy (set to playable, its set to playable by default) then you can preview. you cant preview with no one cause you have no one to be lol..........whats your name on the teamspeak? i use the editor and do shit with it so i can help ya if your stuck lol

It would not let me put him down tho that's the thing

I spent a while building a mass grave :)

• Like 1

I spent a while building a mass grave :)

send us the .SQM (upload it to the file browser for the chillout lounge) :)

send us the .SQM (upload it to the file browser for the chillout lounge) :)

I never managed to save it :(

It would not let me put him down tho that's the thing

Are you using john and drens 3d editor update?

you need to push f10 to create a centre first, then create a group, then create a unit, bandit is the first player on the list....then you can go 3d and do what you want

• Like 2

- Rene

- Germany

- 173b97c3ec9f236e3324a621e143b5ab

Hello everyone , pls add me to your whitelist ;)

your Server sounds realy nice :)

• Like 1

So over the weekend, I experienced the most epic moment in my virtual life in DayZ...... And didn't record it! <_<

A group of 4 guys (One was Jeppie, think the other was Leo?) landed on Skalisty Island near to the lighthouse. Me and SiViF were meeting up near Otmel, as we had been getting about on PBX's lately. We had picked me up after I had died, and we heard the heli fly over and landed. We jumped into the PBX and got off on the Eastern side of the island (The part of it you can see from the main land). We got into position, and SiViF got a headshot on of them. They returned fire so we moved back and around. I flanked all the way round the right side of the island and came up behind their positon. I started crawling up the hill towards the heli, when I noticed the grass moving. Two of them were crawling down the hill.

I got up, took a wide berth round behind them sprinting, and shot one guy in the back of the head. I had been spotted by the 2nd guy before though, and he was hammering me with an M249, I did a front flip into a bush and came round the other side with my new favourite weapon (Sa58) and nailed him. After screaming, swearing, and generally deafening SiViF, I ran back down the hill. We waited 10 minutes for the last guy to show, but nothing. We took what gear we could and got out of there. Only to stupidly land the heli on the hotel, forgetting it would disapear.

I only lasted 20 minutes up there until Bandit did me a favour and killed me! :P

I think after that, my life has been cut 10 years shorter....

• Like 3

- Rimp

- Newcastle, England

- GUID 96c54ccee143fd8942d915245a07914c

- I have been out of the country and away from my PC for the past 5 months and now that Im home all my friends are raving about how good your server is with its good stability and lack of cheaters. Id like to play in such a server si vous plait

• Like 1

So over the weekend, I experienced the most epic moment in my virtual life in DayZ...... And didn't record it! <_<

A group of 4 guys (One was Jeppie, think the other was Leo?) landed on Skalisty Island near to the lighthouse. Me and SiViF were meeting up near Otmel, as we had been getting about on PBX's lately. We had picked me up after I had died, and we heard the heli fly over and landed. We jumped into the PBX and got off on the Eastern side of the island (The part of it you can see from the main land). We got into position, and SiViF got a headshot on of them. They returned fire so we moved back and around. I flanked all the way round the right side of the island and came up behind their positon. I started crawling up the hill towards the heli, when I noticed the grass moving. Two of them were crawling down the hill.

I got up, took a wide berth round behind them sprinting, and shot one guy in the back of the head. I had been spotted by the 2nd guy before though, and he was hammering me with an M249, I did a front flip into a bush and came round the other side with my new favourite weapon (Sa58) and nailed him. After screaming, swearing, and generally deafening SiViF, I ran back down the hill. We waited 10 minutes for the last guy to show, but nothing. We took what gear we could and got out of there. Only to stupidly land the heli on the hotel, forgetting it would disapear.

I only lasted 20 minutes up there until Bandit did me a favour and killed me! :P

I think after that, my life has been cut 10 years shorter....

Lol !!!

• Like 1

Small things :)

• Like 1

thats what she said.

weasel i miss you baby :( xxx

That makes 1 person :P