U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey I'm BeepBeepImaJeep on the server.

Today I got banned with no warning.

Obvsiously the sole reason was that I was playing with DT. I like playing with Ryan and Seb, but apparently using another TS than the zombieworld's one so I can communicate with them (since they got banned from ZW's one) is a ban worthy offense in the eyes of Panda.

Panda, good luck getting more ppl playing on your server with you keeping making such decisions. Players number keep droping week after week anyway, even with the white list off.

It's really a shame because I liked being part of this community, and I'm going to miss playing with fun and cool guys like Quint, Deviant, Kettu, Neeko, Kidd, Chris, Popa, Steve and all the other cool cats of the server. I'm also gonna miss the epic fights against the GzG and Up guys a lot, it's been fun having ennemies like you :)

I'm gonna miss my awesome tents at 028-092 (20 top guns and 8 coyote backpacks up for grabs lads :D) but yeah, Panda's passive agressive ways have turned me off of ZW for good.

Bye dudes, and take it easy.

Pierre

Pierre,

You where not banned because of your association with the DT guys, it was of there advertising of another TS server, and people moving to it, though using Zombieworld.eu server to play on.

Seb, broke the server rules and so did some of the DT (Duping items), that’s why they where banned. We have a great community of great players and clans.

Pandas decision was made with great regret.

Dayz Steve

Edited by Dayz Steve

haha Have to forgive me for not being surprised with that childish response, Have a nice day (prick)

What a nob

im afraid i did not know meat and water bottle duping was gamebreaking lol.

So you admit Duping / Gliching ?

( if you check the server rules Ryan you can be BANNED for this )

Well the sun is out and the day is young. DAYz or real life, such hard choices!

I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the gameplay was shit.

:D

• Like 1

So you admit Duping / Gliching ?

( if you check the server rules Ryan you can be BANNED for this )

Steve it has been a bug for as long as I can remember and yes I know it could have got me banned but if I ever got banned for this action a lot of ppl would join me because loads of reg dayz players do it. Of course they won't say so but tht bugged is well documented and well known. Doesn't make a difference now. I've never duped anything that would give me an advantage over other players :) I know u want to grasp at anything to justify my ban so if your response is its against server rules and you would have been banned if we knew, go look on the server list, cause you will have a few more to ban ;). Also I don't like part of my ban was being an associate of people that duped, I'm an idividual and would never have done anything like wht they did. Anyway I'm just want this to end, bans were bs, I'm pissed as I was a loyal player and I really can't be arsed with people grouping others into large groups and banning us all permanently anyway I'm out. Respect Steve, deviant, quint, Kidd, dalhvash, tj, chillin, Sneeky, dave and all the players I played with. Panda I feel u were too stubborn and paranoid about all this and popa u just can't help stirring shit up and getting your head right up panda arse, ive got nothing against either of you but can't say I like you, which I already know is mutual <3 peace.

Steve it has been a bug for as long as I can remember and yes I know it could have got me banned but if I ever got banned for this action a lot of ppl would join me because loads of reg dayz players do it. Of course they won't say so but tht bugged is well documented and well known. Doesn't make a difference now. I've never duped anything that would give me an advantage over other players :) I know u want to grasp at anything to justify my ban so if your response is its against server rules and you would have been banned if we knew, go look on the server list, cause you will have a few more to ban ;). Also I don't like part of my ban was being an associate of people that duped, I'm an idividual and would never have done anything like wht they did. Anyway I'm just want this to end, bans were bs, I'm pissed as I was a loyal player and I really can't be arsed with people grouping others into large groups and banning us all permanently anyway I'm out. Respect Steve, deviant, quint, Kidd, dalhvash, tj, chillin, Sneeky, dave and all the players I played with. Panda I feel u were too stubborn and paranoid about all this and popa u just can't help stirring shit up and getting your head right up panda arse, ive got nothing against either of you but can't say I like you, which I already know is mutual <3 peace.

I find it strange how you would call yourself a loyal player, whilst you play in a team that tries to take my players over to another server. I'm not going to repeat myself, your bans have already been discussed in the previous two pages.

This is the end of it now. Your bans are final. Good bye.

Case closed.

Edited by -Panda

The weather is getting nice at long last, at least it is in the midlands hope its the same for the rest of the UK :)

I find it strange how you would call yourself a loyal player, whilst you play in a team that tries to take my players over to another server. I'm not going to repeat myself, your bans have already been discussed in the previous two pages.

This is the end of it now. Your bans are final. Good bye.

Case closed.

Okay Panda

I sincerely hope for the best for UK#10 even after this avoidable controversy.

Still the best server i played on even right up until the end, its unfortunate it ended this way but ive nothing against anyone even if all this was an absolute clusterfuck by many involved but i concur.

till we meet again Panda <3

Delta Ryan.

We have only invited people in DT as a server where we could play when uk#10 was down or we wanted a change for a little bit. MyDayZ servers are completely different. The amount of things that happen on that server we would never get on uk#10. This isn't a bad thing as some are not as fun but some are. As i have said many times we weren't leaving the server, we were having a change of people and tactics etc. I cant livestream uk#10 as il get stream sniped like last time, so if i wanted to livestream i would change server, but recording i could still do on uk#10, which is what i was planing on doing.

The duping i did was on industrial loot. for example, if a wheel is a fresh spawn u can get as many as you click enter and middle mouse button on. That's the only duping i have ever done and i know a lot of people and even admins that do it was. If we didn't feel that we were poorly banned we wont make the fuse. Accusing of taking people away never happened, and using TS while on another server that's a completely different DayZ is hardly ban worthy. When i said what i did when i was in channel with 3 admins and Badaim (whose part of DT) is not taking people away. You all knew that we were playing on MyDayZ as we had a chat about for 30mins before and we came a agreement that we shouldn't tell any more about the other server. Which i kept to my word.

The people i played with I wish u the best of adventures as I like u guys and you made the server fun for me while it lasted. This will be the last post I make.

Farewell all, I will miss u guys untill StandAlone which will mean we can play together without getting banned by panda

1 - I cant livestream uk#10 as il get stream sniped like last time, so if i wanted to livestream i would change server, but recording i could still do on uk#10, which is what i was planing on doing.

2 - Farewell all, I will miss u guys untill StandAlone which will mean we can play together without getting banned by panda

1 - You cant get stream sniped because your banned on UK#10. Sorry if that has not been made clear yet.

2 - Because Panda will not be hosting standalone servers.... Jk Jk

• Like 2

FTR, Zombie World will be hosting multiple Standalone servers! I hear rumors that SA will support 150-250 slot servers :-S If its possible then we will be hosting big servers :D Fingers cross the dayz dev team make some serious optimizations to the engine!

• Like 1

FTR, Zombie World will be hosting multiple Standalone servers! I hear rumors that SA will support 150-250 slot servers :-S If its possible then we will be hosting big servers :D Fingers cross the dayz dev team make some serious optimizations to the engine!

Will probly start dysyncing to hell at 40 players :P
  • Like 2

Sorry for the way I spoke to you yesterday Panda, was understandably pretty upset and confused!

Last post here peoples :) All the best, pleasure playing with you all! :D

• Like 2

All this shit going on :(

I really regret Panda banning DT. To who is GzG supposed to give free gear now? Considering the firefights between DT and GzG mostly didn't end well for us (note; they generally never end well for us but w/e) :(

Srsly, I do understand both sides, but all the arguments are kinda.... not worth mentioning. I can't change what has happened and I don't want to pick a side. However, I would choose to just take a nice big o'l hit from the peace pipe and give them DT guys (especially Ryan, Sykesy, Apache and every other guy who has shot me over and over) a big slap on the ass and unban all of them. Server won't be the same without these bambi loving, up north camping, baked beans nomming, crazy sons of <insert female dog>.

Who knows, we might see each other again sometime.

XOXO BigCheese :beans:

Edited by WiggleWiggleWiggle
  • Like 4

Its a pity all this came to this SHIT PILE! But panda and the Admins spoke to people involved. I believe panda was considerate, and listen to what DT said, he told people off and warned some, but they continued to ask people to play on another server. Most poeple dont know about our private talks with the DT members. I spoke to them about the situation, but they did not understand or consider Pandas point of view. The ZOMBIEWORLD.EU server is a fun and lively on, there is everything from to bambi killing bandits, hero rescue squads, ADMIN events, Clan vs clan battles and also my missions for whoever is in the chillout lounge. PANDA made changes to the server that you guys requested, but you where not happy. You guys where where fun to play with, we are sorry you have gone, but in the end it was your own fault!

Have a great time guys, see you around.

Edited by Dayz Steve
  • Like 1

Yer, I second that Steve, shame it all came to this, anyway what's done is done. Hope the server keeps active, good set of players and thoroughly enjoyed my time there, recommend it to anyone looking for a solid server.

Hit me up on here if you wanna play again come standalone, I'll be around.

Peace out Uk10!!

• Like 1