U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

My post was ignored, ok. Again:

Name: Obus

GUID: a7e0379701b3f70d33a6fefe36b67ba8

I hope to play in the appropriate team.

Didnt see your post sorry, youre added now :)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

WhiteList has been re-activated!

Anyone who was previously playing on the server and who now gets kicked for not being on the WL, please give me your GUID by typing #beclient guid into the chat box on any Battleye enabled server. Your GUID is case sensitive (all lowercase) and is 32 digits long, please double check it is correct before posting. Thanks!

Great !!

though i signed up for that ;)

greets

• Like 1

im rly afraid of the day Disney releases the first Trailer... :(

• Like 3

hi i was told to post on this forum thread for a potential white listing on the server

user namer : unwantedwolf

guid : 276f109be0bad952fb45025647718e48

why do i want to join the server : a few of my friends play on this server and i hear its The server to play. i wouldn't mind having a cheeky bash on the server with freinds

• Like 1

Congrats on 400 pages :D

• Like 2

Congrats on 400 pages :D

400 pages!! :o

Longest thread (most replies + pages) in DayZ history!! :D

• Like 2

400 pages!! :o

Longest thread (most replies + pages) in DayZ history!! :D

:o

Soooo.... when can we see this swanky new website?

Soooo.... when can we see this swanky new website?

im still working on it. need to create some material for the individual game pages and the forum again. been busy working on the community map which is looking great :) http://www.ZombieWorld.eu/map

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

400 Pages of this?! Now ya'll go sub me or ill eat your faces.

So it was you when you said you would eat me!!!!
  • Like 1

im still working on it. need to create some material for the individual game pages and the forum again. been busy working on the community map which is looking great :) http://www.ZombieWorld.eu/map

Looking gooooooood, :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

and congrats on passing your 800th post :)

Thank's
  • Like 1

MORNING MONGS, WELCOME TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND!

Been at work for 2 hours already. Now im sittin in a cafe waiting on a rather large and tasty omelette :)

Om nom nom

• Like 1

Been at work for 2 hours already. Now im sittin in a cafe waiting on a rather large and tasty omelette :)

Om nom nom

nice one, i made myself egg and bacon this morning, gotta love it :P

• Like 1

-GUID: bf8e9ff6edf52e051739c35b3245d815---

Edited by Monax1970

Please remove the ban.I promise, that in future I'll not log out while of combat---Devo4ka ----GUID: bf8e9ff6edf52e051739c35b3245d815---

I'm pretty sure you would of been warned first, so no.

Please remove the ban.I promise, that in future I'll not log out while of combat--- ----GUID: bf8e9ff6edf52e051739c35b3245d815---

If its a combat logging ban it will be for 24Hrs.

• Like 1

Has the ARMA 3 server IP changed cant seem to find it. Unless of course it not up at the minute