U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Wow, really? Its so casual, man, finding high-end military weapon is now too easy. That's not good at all. It is like 3-4 weapons in vanilla DayZ, 5-7 is ok, but not 30 lol.

The loot quantity at chopper crashes has been reduced. Also the number of chopper crashes have been reduced from 5 to 3. The crashes spawn on restarts so theres a new set of 3 every couple of hours.

• Like 1

Talking of votes, can we vote for day/night cycle on weekends? :P

We have setup a 2nd Chernarus server that runs fixed day/night cycle, but theres no players on there atm. Chernarus #1 will remain gmt-6 mon-fri, and 24/7 daylight at weekends as this is what is favoured by the majority. (75% of the players used to leave the server at 00:00 when it became darkness).

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

We have setup a 2nd Chernarus server that runs fixed day/night cycle, but theres no players on there atm. Chernarus #1 will remain gmt-6 mon-fri, and 24/7 daylight at weekends as this is what is favoured by the majority. (75% of the players used to leave the server at 00:00 when it became darkness).

Thanks for explaining it. Could you perhaps throw me the i.p for 2nd server so I could check it out? Also are the servers connected on the same hive?

Thanks for explaining it. Could you perhaps throw me the i.p for 2nd server so I could check it out? Also are the servers connected on the same hive?

IP is always the same as we host everyting on our dedicated box. Port = 2312 :)

Separate databases to prevent server hopping :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

Hey, Panda dont want to sound naggy but will there ever be a AN-2 plane spawn at NEAF again?

Hey, Panda dont want to sound naggy but will there ever be a AN-2 plane spawn at NEAF again?

yes, there will be 5

Awesome variety of country flags in the Chillax lounge today :D

tsflags2.jpg

Edited by -Panda

yes, there will be 5

:o I love my planes :D

The loot quantity at chopper crashes has been reduced. Also the number of chopper crashes have been reduced from 5 to 3. The crashes spawn on restarts so theres a new set of 3 every couple of hours.

That's awsome!

5 planes, really? I hope i will be lucky enough to find one, and not in the forest lol

Yeah, all 5 at neaf or like 1 more at NWAF and 1 at Balota

Hey guys, applying for whitelist here. My name in server is "Voldsmobile", my location is Turkey, and my GUID is Cd7e2be924d632296420e79b4bc9fc00Cd7e2be924d632296420e79b4bc9fc00 . I'd like to join your server because I want to play free from cheaters and hackers, and a few of my friends have recommended your server as being of good quality. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hacker killed whole server and crashed servers, very nice lol

No, the server was shut down so we could restore the database to 10 mins before the hacker came on, resulting in no damage done by the hacker :)

• Like 1

Panda, people say you turned whitelist off, is that true?

I think it is, because there was masskill twice yesturday, and ive never seen hackers before that day.

BTW, and two of our tents just at the shore (very well hidden and IMPOSSIBLE to find), are now raided, thanks map hackers i think.

Never thought ill see any hackers here :(

Panda, I do not understand, you have a normal gaming community, or just a surprising number of people on the server with cheaters and dumb students of all stripes?

Why turn off the whitelist? When he was on, for many months, was seen no cheaters on the server, disable the whitelist of cost, as is now evident of the cheaters every day. You want normal adults who are already half a year playing on your server just gone and in their place came the cheaters? The server was quite playable with the inclusion of a whitelist, without the whitelist to play is not possible.

Edited by Hopss

Panda, I do not understand, you have a normal gaming community, or just a surprising number of people on the server with cheaters and dumb students of all stripes?

Why turn off the whitelist? When he was on, for many months, was seen no cheaters on the server, disable the whitelist of cost, as is now evident of the cheaters every day. You want normal adults who are already half a year playing on your server just gone and in their place came the cheaters? The server was quite playable with the inclusion of a whitelist, without the whitelist to play is not possible.

Youre dramatasing things, weve only had one incident with a hacker mass kill and it didnt do any damage as we did a database backup to 10 minutes previous so no one was affected. Theres hardly been any cheaters at all in the last week so its really not an issue, our databases are automatically backed up every 10 minutes.

Its good to have the whitelist off for the moment, DayZ in general has a lot less players now as a lot are either bored of dayz, playing other games, or waiting for standalone. As the whitelist is off it means we have a lot of new people joining the server and who are building up their characters and bases, when the whitelist is turned on again they will be more likely to apply to continue playing with their character.

When our website is fully up and running we'll look to put the whitelist back on aslong as we have decent player numbers :)

Edited by -Panda

Youre dramatasing things, weve only had one incident with a hacker mass kill and it didnt do any damage as we did a database backup to 10 minutes previous so no one was affected. Theres hardly been any cheaters at all in the last week so its really not an issue, our databases are automatically backed up every 10 minutes.

You are a bit wrong, mate, there was a second mass kill yesturday too, everybody got killed and there was no rollback. It was like 2 or 3 hours after the first one. No point in rolling things back already.

I really dont want to leave your server, but majority of our clan (12 active, 19 total) are talking about leaving the server until whitelist comes back, or just to try to find another cool whitelisted server with awsome people playing (which i suspect doesn't exist). I hope they (or you) are going to think all over again. Damnit, our clan was like 15-25% of whole server online in the evenings, im too used to this server to leave lol.

• Like 1

Sometimes it saddens me you decide to choose quantity over quality, but then again I do understand the decisions you make.

• Like 1

Thank you for explanation Panda, will be back when WL turned on again.

You are a bit wrong, mate, there was a second mass kill yesturday too, everybody got killed and there was no rollback. It was like 2 or 3 hours after the first one. No point in rolling things back already.

I really dont want to leave your server, but majority of our clan (12 active, 19 total) are talking about leaving the server until whitelist comes back, or just to try to find another cool whitelisted server with awsome people playing (which i suspect doesn't exist). I hope they (or you) are going to think all over again. Damnit, our clan was like 15-25% of whole server online in the evenings, im too used to this server to leave lol.

Ok sorry I didnt know about the 2nd time it happened yesterday.

If you guys are interested, I have setup a 2nd Chernarus server, I can install the whitelist on that server, and anyone who wishes to play only on whitelisted could play there? We already have some players from teamspeak playing on there, and I know more will join if I tell them its now with whitelisting, and that two of the large groups (you guys) are now playing on there too.

(the 2nd server also runs with a fixed day/night cycle) :)

What do you think ?

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

Ok sorry I didnt know about the 2nd time it happened yesterday.

If you guys are interested, I have setup a 2nd Chernarus server, I can install the whitelist on that server, and anyone who wishes to play only on whitelisted could play there? We already have some players from teamspeak playing on there, and I know more will join if I tell them its now with whitelisting, and that two of the large groups (you guys) are now playing on there too.

(the 2nd server also runs with a fixed day/night cycle) :)

What do you think ?

Can you explain what the fixed day night cycle is like normal GMT or never 24/7 daylight? Edited by -Daniel-

Can you explain what the fixed day night cycle is like normal GMT or never 24/7 daylight?

means permanent cycle, GMT-6 for example.

• Like 1

Can you explain what the fixed day night cycle is like normal GMT or never 24/7 daylight?

fixed as in constant gmt-6 for example