U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Curious to why so many are saying they are getting so much lag in the past few days - been on the server every day for the last week and never had any lag whatsoever.

As for vehicles, people moaning about no vehicles - there are loads, just got to search for them, but expect to loose them if you don't hide them well.

Just wanted to have a moan about the fact its working so well :D The admins are providing all of us a service for nothing, this is awesome.

On a side note - anyone like the idea of a bus service running from Kamenka to Solchiny at certain points of the day?

• Like 2

- Name: Sley

- GUID: 1ca71398df748c5e3cbb8d2f37c224cd

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Well.. the main reason is that I kind of got back to DayZ not too long ago, and I tried joinning my previous community, though the problem was that the community I used to play in banned several countries and removed the access to their servers.. my country is one of the banned ones, so I started seeking for a good community with many members like I used to be in.. n then I found this community, I am willing to join the community n bring my friends along (in hope there are no hackers in it), we are like group of 5 players from Israel, some Russians, some aren't.. and we love DayZ! ^^

Ping is:

http://www.siz.co.il...zyzmvmj.png.htm

Edited by Sley
  • Like 1

Curious to why so many are saying they are getting so much lag in the past few days - been on the server every day for the last week and never had any lag whatsoever.

Out of all the 8 people I run with on the server, about 6 to 7 of us get a lot of desync which results in a "client not responding" kick. I think it's just when too many people are on at once and are constantly disconnecting and connecting. Not sure if it's BE or what, but it gets frustrating, but I can't complain too much! :P

Out of all the 8 people I run with on the server, about 6 to 7 of us get a lot of desync which results in a "client not responding" kick. I think it's just when too many people are on at once and are constantly disconnecting and connecting. Not sure if it's BE or what, but it gets frustrating, but I can't complain too much! :P

I don't have that many friends :-) Only ever rolled as a trio maybe its the sacrifice for being popular :-) and having many many players in the came vicinity?

I don't have that many friends :-) Only ever rolled as a trio maybe its the sacrifice for being popular :-) and having many many players in the came vicinity?

I'm always looking for more people to tag along with! If you're ever in game give me a shout. :)

The mass desync and kicking usually only happens when there is around 65-70 players online. Sure, the FPS goes down but I don't mind that as much, it's the constant kicking that bugs us all. I'm sure Panda will sort it out, but for now make sure you're prepared for it!

EDIT: I know I sound so negative, but this server is brilliant despite the hiccups now and again. The admins are friendly and I've had some of the best experiences on this server! :D

Edited by Lewwy
  • Like 1

Ok well we'll just have to hope it improves.

For the long term, ive recently purchased a dedicated server which will do us very nicely. We'll have a lot more options available to us. The dedicated server is a massive spec and ill be posting all the details soon :-)

• Like 7

For the long term, ive recently purchased a dedicated server which will do us very nicely. We'll have a lot more options available to us. The dedicated server is a massive spec and ill be posting all the details soon :-)

If a dedicated server can't serve us justice then there is no hope.. :P

On a serious note though, you're doing a good job with trying to improve the server. Looking forward to the upgrade(s).

Application to whitelist.

- Name----Michelle (I might update that if possible)

- Location---- I live in Italy atm, soon I will be back in the US.

- GUID---- 3d7f0ba53c6193c96970e35e80d8d284

- I want to play on a hacker free tight knit community. I am pretty new to DayZ so I am no expert yet but I am dedicated and like the idea of working with others to achieve common goals. thank you for considering me.

• Like 1

Just wanted to know if the two chaps that were in Stary last night around 11-12 could identify themselves, you killed my friends. I want revenge :) You killed one of my mates in the barn and another in the industrial brown building just south of the barracks. How did you kill the second guy, he was shocked as he had the barn covered?

Also thumbs up to the nice chap who I met on the hills north Stary, he was kind enough to tell me I am in his sights and he means me no harm, lol. I sh*t a brick when he started talking but he didn't kill me which was awesome. What's your name fella?

Edited by Drillakilla

Yeah even with the BE issues, this is hands down and by far the best server out there :)

• Like 1

Just wanted to pop in and say how much of a great server this is, I've never actually took the time out to say thx to all the admins and the community itself for making the server the best dayz server ever! I like to think of myself as one of the old timers as I joined this server on like pg 2 haha! In that time ive seen a community grow and people and admins come and go, cipher (wherever u are) thx, I'd like u to come back but I'm scared all the helis will crash within an hr haha, I've seen the server change and become a large success :) I've met some great ppl on the server and made some enemies which is all in good fun and makes it great fun to play, I've united with enemies, united to save the server from hackers, the great water rescue by tcc and co. ;), despite the negative image that is carved into the mind of fresh bambi's by some regulars about me, which are untrue for last 2months new guys ;), I would never consider leaving this server anytime soon and I hope this dedicated server you have buoght panda will further this community and hopefully bring it into the standalone in a couple months :)

Thx, Delta Ryan

Ps. U can thank math class for making me bored enough to write this ;) haha

• Like 4

Just wanted to pop in and say how much of a great server this is, I've never actually took the time out to say thx to all the admins and the community itself for making the server the best dayz server ever! I like to think of myself as one of the old timers as I joined this server on like pg 2 haha! In that time ive seen a community grow and people and admins come and go, cipher (wherever u are) thx, I'd like u to come back but I'm scared all the helis will crash within an hr haha, I've seen the server change and become a large success :) I've met some great ppl on the server and made some enemies which is all in good fun and makes it great fun to play, I've united with enemies, united to save the server from hackers, the great water rescue by tcc and co. ;), despite the negative image that is carved into the mind of fresh bambi's by some regulars about me, which are untrue for last 2months new guys ;), I would never consider leaving this server anytime soon and I hope this dedicated server you have buoght panda will further this community and hopefully bring it into the standalone in a couple months :)

Thx, Delta Ryan

Ps. U can thank math class for making me bored enough to write this ;) haha

maths? sounds more like whiskey :P

On another note, next episode is up, featuring the normal crew+one big old fluffy. All footage is recorded on the server by me, sneekygreenman. If you enjoy the video, drop a like, comment or even a sub!

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 2

Hey guys, just reposting here real quick. Mindofdave responded to my whitelist app, but I'm still getting rejected by the server. Not sure what the time requirement is on the process, and if its my impatience preventing me from logging on, my apologies...

App:

Application for whitelist:

Name: [CDF]Tennyson

GUID: 547287b439fdd12b658b185dd6e70f07

Reason: Looking for a different, relatively exploit/hacker free experience. Good community that is regularly on the same server. Seems like an active community here. Thanks!

Did you get sorted? Me saying you jynxed it was meaning to be menancing not indicating a whitelist submission, if not ill sort it when i get home tonight.

• Like 1

Hallo,

my ingame name ist: JohnThompson

my guid: d22a3488db4a28fd0fb80f611b535259

i want have fun and play without hacker. please let me be a part of your server.

greets

• Like 1

Almost 24hrs since i made my whitelist request, any ideas how long it takes please? :)

Almost 24hrs since i made my whitelist request, any ideas how long it takes please? :)

Admins will add u when they have time I'm sure, I know panda is busy with dedicated server stuff but I'm sure another admin will add u soon :)

server did not restart at 3 and still has not

my GUID: c8213e7fef97b06142b0e5d0ab0dbc31

IGN: TechnoSkull

Why: I want to play without hackers, i've been playing many games (like battlefield 3 etc.) and all hackers do is ruin the game.

Also i'm new to the game and i'd like to play on a hack free server.

And play a game that's different from just shoot 'm' up, i'd love to play in a group and help, unlike many other games where it's just all for them selfs.

thx :)

Edited by TechnoSkull
  • Like 1

server didnt restart @3

people having problems to get in the game lots off are stuck on waiting for character..