U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Richardson

GUID: fca0fb849169b77b069ec37127bafc5f

Reason: Looking for a server with more vehicles and a lot of cooperative play. Really like the chat feature and a lot of servers don't have it, thankfully this one does. Would love to play on a server that has no peripheral dots too! Really ruins the game for me, but nice to see that everyone is in favour of them going. 80 slots is great and hacker free is awesome. Sign me up bro :)

• Like 1

Name: Richardson

GUID: fca0fb849169b77b069ec37127bafc5f

Reason: Looking for a server with more vehicles and a lot of cooperative play. Really like the chat feature and a lot of servers don't have it, thankfully this one does. Would love to play on a server that has no peripheral dots too! Really ruins the game for me, but nice to see that everyone is in favour of them going. 80 slots is great and hacker free is awesome. Sign me up bro :)

Added, welcome mate, hope you enjoy playing on our server! :D

Also I have a question. On a lot of servers me and my friends play on, night time is way too dark - to the point where I can't even see my own character. Even with brightness way up it's pitch black. How's the night time on this server?

its very dark when there is no moon which it seems to be at the moment cause a week ago i could see with gamma up and brightness

Name: Sir-John

GUID: 75dcc764e230c6946efae18038e08aaa

Reason: Been looking for a good whitelisted server with an active player base and without hackers. Being hosted in the UK I should have good connection. The chat feature is also nice as many servers don't have it. Also my friend joined ^ (Richardson) These are my reasons. Hopefully I can join. Thank you.

I feel like bloody crying. Couldn't sleep so thought I would play some dayz. Went to Stary in the dark for a loot run, using a torch and some chemlights. Hit all the military bunkers, killed zombies with an axe so that I'm quiet and just when I was about to leave got killed by a sniper. There were only 7 people on the server so thought I was safe. Lost all my crap. :(

• Like 1

the feels

Edited by Jimeeh

That really obvious sign when youve played too much dayz, when you dream you looting a shopping mall, no one knows the zombie apocolypse is happening and when they find out they all come running up to you asking whether they can be whitelisted!

• Like 1

Also guys! If any of you like gaming / tech / hypothetical help podcasts, please find my podcast in itunes and give it a 5star rating, i need one more 5star rating to get fully displayed in itunes... And i think for getting panda and sneekygreenman on last weeks show, one rating is deserved :) many thanks! There may be a prize.....

• Like 1

Also I have a question. On a lot of servers me and my friends play on, night time is way too dark - to the point where I can't even see my own character. Even with brightness way up it's pitch black. How's the night time on this server?

We have "natural" random weather and environment. Some nights there will be full moon, or fog, rain, thunder and lightning. .. etc :)

Increasing gamma levels help a lot at night

Hey guys!

I've begun a dayz-series on youtube, footage is from this server. Go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL5zSNMPByg

and see for yourself. This is the first part of series, and I admit it is a bit slow start. The next episode will be up this week and it has a lot more action. Please comment, etc. Suggestions on improving are more than welcome. Enjoy

Edited by Puskasissi

Added, welcome mate, hope you enjoy playing on our server! :D

wait wtf richardson has only 2 post im waiting 1 week for enter this server .....

• Like 1

wait wtf richardson has only 2 post im waiting 1 week for enter this server .....

Ive revised the wl requirements for the moment. I've added people who have applied, can you give me your post number and ill add you now.

Tnx

- Name BadCop

- Location England

- GUID af113682fa103fc96620ca555bcd5f4f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

fed up of losing gear to hackers and admins who abuse their power and kick me when i kill them..

• Like 1

In game name : Gimmyboy

GUID : 854981b39caddfcc0fcb9267d9cde35c

yeah i really want to play in this server because im new of this game and im searching for a server where i can play good,no hacker and i think this server is great. Im new

i have already learn how to play :) ty for all :)

• Like 1

Wondering If I can get a friend white listed on the server?

He's not got the 15 posts or week old account so I was hoping I could refer him.

Name: Serrall

GUID: 9b38f26f4c8641c15dad39e40e006230

Mainly wants to join for the same reasons as me. Hackers!

• Like 1

Just been hacking the server.... With my fire axe.... I only wanted to axe you a question!

Oh dear Dave... 1.30pm and youre already drunk! !

Ive revised the wl requirements for the moment. I've added people who have applied, can you give me your post number and ill add you now.

Tnx

In game name : Gimmyboy

GUID : 854981b39caddfcc0fcb9267d9cde35c

yeah i really want to play in this server because im new of this game and im searching for a server where i can play good,no hacker and i think this server is great. Im new

i have already learn how to play :) ty for all :)

pls let me in

• Like 1

Just a question about vehicle spawns on this server, will there be double vehicles spawning in the locations that we are all used to, or will there be several other locations they spawn (when compared to the dayz wiki map) ?

Also any tips for getting to a vehicle, I've had no luck on this server?

Thanks

Edited by Drillakilla

Name: DonnyB

GUID: 69c9f90a76cf9d29a4a0fec2f133adc8

Reason: fed up with hackers mostly, need a nice private hive to call home :)

Edited by donnyb
  • Like 1