U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Would like add to white list please

Suthy

Uk

40380344845fb69e0fb9a80a5fda9948

Cheers

Edited by Demie
  • Like 1

I'll confirm getting increasingly massive amounts of lag when the server was near 60+. Around 10fps in Cherno when normally i would get more.

Had an encounter with the police today and perhaps a renegade group! First story - Bumped in to a fresh spawned Bandit in elektro, me and my friend ensured he was friendly and took refuge in a church. The bandit said he was friends with the police, i questionned that as he was a bandit. My friend mistakenly said over VOIP instead of Mumble that we should shoot the bandit. I said no, because i don't like to kill in cold blood. The bandit legged it away shouting don't shoot. Within a minute 6 police officers showed up, siren ablazing over direct comm and made me drop my weapons and searched me. They let me and my friend go.

Not long after, me and my mate were chasing down a guy who had fired pistol shots our way. As we were having a stand off, i reported the case to the police. A minute later, a van rocks up - a different vehicle to the police and they quickly get out and start firing at me and my friend. They killed us both whilst they let the other guy live. There was at least 3 of them, heavily armed. Watch out people!

• Like 3

Nickname: [Lucky] smokeeye

GUID: 6857d9749c34462af3fb77e7be8c7ebf

--

Hello, I'm a 23 year old lad from Norway, I currently play on a (whitelist) Norwegian server, but due to low popularity - Mostly around 15 at peak time - I would like to try your server out. From what I can read it's a good server with active admins, and more of the vanilla DayZ experience, just what I like!

I hope to get added to the whitelist and looking forward to seeing you in Chernarus!

• Like 2

realshure

Germany

fa2c8542625dc92dbc23548b65dd0fa3

All Done for you Buddy, Welcome and Enjoy!

The shizz was in electro last night. nearly makes belfast look safe atm :P irish folk, you be getting me

• Like 1

Nickname: [Lucky] smokeeye

GUID: 6857d9749c34462af3fb77e7be8c7ebf

--

Hello, I'm a 23 year old lad from Norway, I currently play on a (whitelist) Norwegian server, but due to low popularity - Mostly around 15 at peak time - I would like to try your server out. From what I can read it's a good server with active admins, and more of the vanilla DayZ experience, just what I like!

I hope to get added to the whitelist and looking forward to seeing you in Chernarus!

Welcome To the Server, Ive added you to the whitelist, look forward to playing with you!

• Like 1

Stewart

Scotland

cf1a2053bb17f83bc775c03479e

Your codes missing a few there buddy, please check and resubmit

• Like 1

I joined the server a little while ago but got disconnected when it reset, now I can't find it using playwithsix again. How can I rejoin?

Think they might be having issues, I can't join either in DayZ commander :(

There's 30 players on it at the moment according to the OP's signature thingy :(

I joined the server a little while ago but got disconnected when it reset, now I can't find it using playwithsix again. How can I rejoin?

Search for "London" in any server browser and it will come up. otherwise use the remote tab in the in game server browser and manually connect to the IP and Port in my sig.

Search for "London" in any server browser and it will come up. otherwise use the remote tab in the in game server browser and manually connect to the IP and Port in my sig.

Cheers, I found the server but couldn't play because it said I didn't have some DLC that was required (?).

Cheers, I found the server but couldn't play because it said I didn't have some DLC that was required (?).

No DLC is required...... I suggest you ditch Six Launcher and use DayZ Commander ! Its much better and much easier :)

• Like 1

Name - Gamble

Location - California, USA

GUID - 59432525e4be106cac92974

GUID waaaay too short mate

GUID waaaay too short mate

oh sorry missed a few other numbers.

GUID - 59432525e4be106cac92974e56e5ofb6

• Like 1

** We peaked at 71 players tonight, our first time breaking the 70 player mark **

ALL players were whitelisted, all registered, players who took the time to apply to play on our server, keeping our environment as hacker free as possible! :)

Big accomplishment guys, what we're achieving here is extremely rare for a server that uses WhiteListing !!!

Kudos to all !

:)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 10