U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Thijs & Twiin,

My rule for admins on the server is and has always been, if one member of a team is caught cheating, the entire team gets banned. If one person of a team is a hacker, its extremely likely more of the same team is also cheating, banning the entire team prevents anyone from the cheaters team slipping through the net. This goes a long way to protect our players. UK#10 is one of the top DayZ servers for a few reasons, one being cheating is not tolerated and is dealt with severely, this server has a strong reputation for being cheater free, and I want to keep it this way.

Fletch has been on my radar for a long while, longer than most people would be (meaning I would have banned him earlier if he wasn't part of the Jailbait team). For a while now I've had numerous people report him to me, saying that I need to watch Fletch because they're convinced he is cheating. I have watched him for a sufficient amount of time and I have come to the same conclusion. Last week for example, while I was watching his movements he did something that shows him to be a hacker. The events of yesterday proved beyond a doubt to me that Fletch is using a cheat, he doesn't appear to be running scripts, but he is definitely using a cheat that is called an ESP (wall hack / map hack).

Its a shame the legitimate Jailbait people have to suffer because of one cheater, I do completely understand your frustration, but I do what I must to keep our players safe and the server cheater free.

There are 5000 other DayZ servers out there, some very good ones, I wish you luck with finding one that you can make your home.

Thanks

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 5

the admins are great on the server, could be more of them but cipher, panda and i guess stu keep my faith in dayz by keeping the server hacker free as best they can. their policy keeps the server, hacker free almost all the time. by FAR THE BEST server i have ever played on.

to jailbait, not one of you guys have blamed fletch, panda deosnt ban for nothing yet no one from jailbait seems to have questioned fletch.

bottom line is the server is the best i have played on and the admins are some of the greatest i have seen so jailbait suck it up, blame fletch not panda.

• Like 4

the admins are great on the server, could be more of them but cipher, panda and i guess stu keep my faith in dayz by keeping the server hacker free as best they can. their policy keeps the server, hacker free almost all the time. by FAR THE BEST server i have ever played on.

to jailbait, not one of you guys have blamed fletch, panda deosnt ban for nothing yet no one from jailbait seems to have questioned fletch.

bottom line is the server is the best i have played on and the admins are some of the greatest i have seen so jailbait suck it up, blame fletch not panda.

Because we only communicate with eachother by forum? Silly assumption. But figures coming from the greatest retard of the server. You should climb out of the admins ass sometime and get some fresh air, you might like it! Even worse is, aside of having an extra chromosome, you are a cowardice and shit player who lies about everything (combatlogging, backstabbing) and in the meanwhile you accuse others of hacking and combatlogging. You would be a grade A SS'er if we would be in WWII. Have a great life, which is probably DayZ since the log shows over 120 hours played in a month..

And Panda you were right, there are indeed other servers to play on, which I'll happily do since i wouldn't want to play here anymore anyway.. Great community, great admin (this was sarcasm, just to be sure Delta Ryan understands).

Good luck with future endeavors, I sure as hell hope not running into you ever again.

• Like 1

Because we only communicate with eachother by forum? Silly assumption. But figures coming from the greatest retard of the server. You should climb out of the admins ass sometime and get some fresh air, you might like it! Even worse is, aside of having an extra chromosome, you are a cowardice and shit player who lies about everything (combatlogging, backstabbing) and in the meanwhile you accuse others of hacking and combatlogging. You would be a grade A SS'er if we would be in WWII. Have a great life, which is probably DayZ since the log shows over 120 hours played in a month..

And Panda you were right, there are indeed other servers to play on, which I'll happily do since i wouldn't want to play here anymore anyway.. Great community, great admin (this was sarcasm, just to be sure Delta Ryan understands).

Good luck with future endeavors, I sure as hell hope not running into you ever again.

Thats right fuck offff!! Edited by TCC Daniel

Allright. It is too bad that it had to end up this way.

I suggest we leave it at that and keep what dignity we have left and move on. There really is no need to go insulting people and drawing the nazi card. Remember, people might use the search function and check your posts out if you apply for another whitelisted server. Might serve you badly.

• Like 1

Allright. It is too bad that it had to end up this way.

I suggest we leave it at that and keep what dignity we have left and move on. There really is no need to go insulting people and drawing the nazi card. Remember, people might use the search function and check your posts out if you apply for another whitelisted server. Might serve you badly.

Well said Deviant.

The matter regarding the Jailbait team has come to a close, please no one reply back to any of their insults/flames. Now, everyone from UK#10, lets get on with our games and continue hunting Cipher and his UAZ :P

lets get on with our games and continue hunting Cipher and his UAZ :P

hunting cipher sounds funny. team up? :D

I like how u say ur 100% sure that im cheating. hahaha, you are such a fucking bad admin.

And i like u ryan, very much, Lol jk stop altf4ing when u meet ppl u puZzeyY.

Im actually not cheating, the reason i joined this server was because it was no cheaters here:0

I dont even get why u ban me? When you are 100% sure you are retarded,no offence - cause its not fucking true.

I like how u say ppl have been complaining on me, but i really dont care. You guys can have fun with your ridiculous hacktheory.

DO you guys wanna hear something awful?

My cousin downloaded the DAyz navigator, and told me that panda was in Elektro. I faced him -. hit him with my enfield, and suddenly HE TELEPORTED.

He was suddenly on the coast, then the sniperhill. Im 100% sure, just like Panda is 100% sure that i am hacking :)

havefun, see you again, with a different name

Fletch, leave us and this thread alone. You've been banned, get over it, and move on.

Edited by -Panda

Well said Deviant.

The matter regarding the Jailbait team has come to a close, please no one reply back to any of their insults/flames. Now, everyone from UK#10, lets get on with our games and continue hunting Cipher and his UAZ :P

Well tocki took care of that but i was in it not Cipher and im glad it was me and not cipher tbh

Ok, so I have 2 points to raise these are:

• Do tents save the items becuase there is no save option?
  • Why are bodies vanishing upon death?

Ok, so I have 2 points to raise these are:

• Do tents save the items becuase there is no save option?
  • Why are bodies vanishing upon death?

Tents + Vechicles auto save on user actions, i.e. put item in/take item out of tents.... vehicles auto save when user turns engine off/gets out/ etc

Tents + Vechicles auto save on user actions, i.e. put item in/take item out of tents.... vehicles auto save when user turns engine off/gets out/ etc

thanks

Will you be converting the server to standalone?

Will you be converting the server to standalone?

I will be evaulating all the options when standalone is released, i have something planned in December anyway but im not letting the cat out the bag yet :)

Panda-bear, is it possible to shift time zone to GMT-5 or 6 to let players from east coast play at daytime?

Its already at GMT-6 mate :)

Any new event this weekend? Liked the party thing (excluding the end LOL)