U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Right, I've been speaking with J.B. from Vilayer, he's certain the problems with desyncs and crashes are due to hackers on the server forcing scripts and making the server do things it shouldn't be doing. He came on the server for a while and we caught some hackers! Whitelisting should get rid of 99.9% hackers and resolve the server crashes. Our server is physically one of the highest spec servers, and it's on a high grade Limestone Network, the crashes are not caused by the server.

I've been speaking with some other server owners who have whitelisting and they say they havent banned anyone for hacking since the introduction of whitelisting. This is very good news, I'm looking around to find the best Whitelisting program so I'll update soon. :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Right, I've been speaking with J.B. from Vilayer, he's certain the problems with desyncs and crashes are due to hackers on the server forcing scripts and making the server do things it shouldn't be doing (we have just moved the server onto a completely new server box and the same problems persist). He came on the server for a while and we caught some hackers! Whitelisting should get rid of 99.9% hackers and resolve the server crashes. Our server is physically one of the highest spec servers, and it's on a high grade Limestone Network, the crashes are not caused by the server.

I've been speaking with some other server owners who have whitelisting and they say they havent banned anyone for hacking since the introduction of whitelisting. This is very good news, I'm looking around to find the best Whitelisting program so I'll update soon. :)

Cant wait!! these server crashes have been getting me killed so many times recently :( i get geared up and then the crashed occurs and as im in a vehicle or something it bugs out and i break legs and bleed to death

Not sure if whitelisting is working atm.

People who have never played are joining etc.

Not sure if whitelisting is working atm.

People who have never played are joining etc.

Panda has not yet set it up and also at around 14:20 today the server has gone down after a major de sych

How do u find out our GUID's or whatever it is?

Edited by DappaDan95

more hackers on at time of writing this, tping and stealing my stuff and carpet bombing balota. we need this whitelist asap :(

Ignore this, didn't see the other thread.

Edited by iSkiill

hi guys,

good to hear that whitelisting is going to be implemented.... actually was implemented.....

bad news is that im not on the list somehow :(

can i get on it please (last week or so i was not playing anywere alse than with you) and i really love it. what are the rules for getting on the list that i dont qualify?

thank you

hi guys,

good to hear that whitelisting is going to be implemented.... actually was implemented.....

bad news is that im not on the list somehow :(

can i get on it please (last week or so i was not playing anywere alse than with you) and i really love it. what are the rules for getting on the list that i dont qualify?

thank you

Hey! guess you didnt look very hard for the whitelist thread :P (the hot topic with 69 replies from today alone) LOL :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

http://dayzmod.com/f...t-applications/

Edited by -Panda

Hey! guess you didnt look very hard for the whitelist thread :P (the hot topic with 69 replies from today alone) LOL :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

http://dayzmod.com/f...t-applications/

Thank you Panda,

you are right, as far as DAYZ im not going or searching anywhere else than this forum and your server.

thank you for info.

Edited by maciCZech

when will the server update to 1.7.3? accidentaly installed it and cant join now :(

when will the server update to 1.7.3? accidentaly installed it and cant join now :(

Use DayZ Commander to revert back.

The only 2 things we havent already been using for months is the Toolbox for vehicle repairs and the Alt-F4 thing. Its not much of an update for us who already use ViLayer coding :)

Use DayZ Commander to revert back.

The only 2 things we havent already been using for months is the Toolbox for vehicle repairs and the Alt-F4 thing. Its not much of an update for us who already use ViLayer coding :)

I updated to 1.3 too and can't get back, DayZ commander doesn't work for me because I think you need combined operations? Not sure, but do you know when you'll be updating?

I updated to 1.3 too and can't get back, DayZ commander doesn't work for me because I think you need combined operations? Not sure, but do you know when you'll be updating?

I honestly dont know. At the moment this 1.7.3. is only for vanilla servers. DayZ commander should let you roll back, you need combined ops to play DayZ...

I honestly dont know. At the moment this 1.7.3. is only for vanilla servers. DayZ commander should let you roll back, you need combined ops to play DayZ...

Combined operations is Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead isn't it? I've got Operation Arrowhead, but Arma 2 free... I used play with six and it worked on that

Hi panda am i on the whitelist, if not please can I thank you, kind panda Sir (passes bamboo) ;)

ignore me lol just seen application thread!!

You'll still get your Bamboo lol

Edited by Cpl Hicks

Hi guys, looking forward to playing. Will add my name to the whitelist once I've finished downloading.

Used to play rainbow six series some 10 years ago - very used to the hacking issue, shame we didn't have GUID whitelist support back then ;)

just thought i would like to add my opinions on this whitelist addition.

since the whitelist has been introduced, i have certainly found that joininginto the game is almost instant after loading in, no long waiting for character etc. The players are down a little but as more people find it has a whitelist it will slowly grow, and as there are no longer any hackers, my base with my friends is finally secure after having tents get run over and being run over our self by the hacker.

once again, thanks panda for having such a great server with a great community

So will the server be updating to 1.3 anytime soon? If not it looks like I'll have to leave :\