U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Hey guys, new episode is up, with a ratehr awesome thumbnail :D

If the video ran for 3 more seconds you would have seen: sneekygreenman was killed by Panda with weapon M24

lol

** SERVER UPDATED AND IS ONLINE **

Make sure you update to the latest Arma 2 Beta 98443 and DayZ 1.7.3

Can we use 98866 beta patch?

If the video ran for 3 more seconds you would have seen: sneekygreenman was killed by Panda with weapon M24

lol

lol

lol

eerrrr yyyeeaahhh I think the death messages could be slightly possibly a little itzy bit maybe bugged..... wasn't Panda B) B) B) :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

eerrrr yyyeeaahhh I think the death messages could be slightly possibly a little itzy bit maybe bugged..... wasn't Panda B) B) B) :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

Of course he didnt, panda cant shoot for shit :P

• Like 2

anything is wrong with "Doxic"

This guys is everywhere...everytime.. and it looks like he got infinite ammo.. shooting 20-30Ppl only with his M14 at every day ...

• Like 1

This guys is everywhere...everytime.. and it looks like he got infinite ammo.. shooting 20-30Ppl only with his M14 at every day ...

Yeah there were these guys that i was spying on that had 3 heli's i mean why the hell and how could you get 3 in such a short time they take ages to fuel up. And i was speaking to cipher and he said himself he was suspicius of them because he had a lift once and they never ran out of fuel! I just cant help but feel like they might just be cheating, i could be wrong but better to look into the matter than dismiss it.

BTW server is awsome as ever keep up the good work Panda! :D :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

Soooooo, found my first personal mountain dew today in a tent at a friendly BBQ on skalisty Island minutes afeter friendly BBQ not so friendly anymore turned into bloodbath and i was only survivor, so i managed to collect most of the hight end gear nvg's, gps, rangefinder etc when seconds after that a hacker teleports everyone to a location that i think was a firestation but i managed to log out before a shot was fired and escaped! So is mountain dew unlucky or lucky because bad things kept happening but i always escaped so far.......

What do you think? lucky, unlucky or a load of bollacks like me?

Doxic and his associate have been banned :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 4

Yeah there were these guys that i was spying on that had 3 heli's i mean why the hell and how could you get 3 in such a short time they take ages to fuel up. And i was speaking to cipher and he said himself he was suspicius of them because he had a lift once and they never ran out of fuel! I just cant help but feel like they might just be cheating, i could be wrong but better to look into the matter than dismiss it.

BTW server is awsome as ever keep up the good work Panda! :D :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Well, let me give you some information: We had the three helis yesterday. First time on that server we had at least one, we are playing on that fine server just for 3 days or so. The secret is: After you get the first one, it is quite easy to check the spawn points of other helis regularly. So quickly we found the second (owned prior by someone else, maybe you were passenger in that, since we did not pick up ANY other person) and a third a couple of hours later at it's spawning location. A fully fueled chopper can fly for 2 hrs straight, and refueling it with a group of people takes about 5 minutes. Plenty of refueling points are present, so I don't see the problem.

Rest assured, we are not cheating. We were just jucky finding one chopper at 2am in the moring in Cherno. Took us nearly two hours to get it airborne, collected a lot of parts. This wouldn't have been possible during daytime, since it was sitting in the middle of cherno.

Edited by VFR
  • Like 1

Thanks, man. I am not sure if he was cheating, but it sure as hell was suspicious how he killed easily 2 guys at NW Airfield, and 20 minutes later more dudes in Elektro, a short time later again at Skalka. Yes, it is possible to travel so fast, but I always wondered how he did not only travel so fast, but also managed to find people (or victims) and kill them in the process.

As I said: I have no proof he was cheating, and I believe in "dubio pro reo", but that guy smelled fishy. On the other hand: He was never able to hunt us down when we refuled the helis, which makes it unlikely that he knew player locations. Weird.

Oh, and he was an annoying little character. Well, he made me laugh a couple of times due to his insanity, I give him that. :D

Edited by VFR

Well, let me give you some information: We had the three helis yesterday. First time on that server we had at least one, we are playing on that fine server just for 3 days or so. The secret is: After you get the first one, it is quite easy to check the spawn points of other helis regularly. So quickly we found the second (owned prior by someone else, maybe you were passenger in that, since we did not pick up ANY other person) and a third a couple of hours later at it's spawning location. A fully fueled chopper can fly for 2 hrs straight, and refueling it with a group of people takes about 5 minutes. Plenty of refueling points are present, so I don't see the problem.

Rest assured, we are not cheating. We were just jucky finding one chopper at 2am in the moring in Cherno. Took us nearly two hours to get it airborne, collected a lot of parts. This wouldn't have been possible during daytime, since it was sitting in the middle of cherno.

I never said that you where definatley cheating/hacking did i?, I said this "I could be wrong but better to look into the matter than dismiss it" i mean you have to admit 3 helis in my opinion is a little suspicius but fine as long as you got them legit then i dont care to be honest im just sick of hackers
  • Like 1

I have no issue whatsoever that the admins look into the matter, it will certainly prove my point. Since panda gave me his beans, I suspect he did already. :)

And I am also sick of hackers, they ruin the game. Hence I am so glad I am playing on a whitelisted server now. It's not the golden bullet, but makes it likely a hacker can only score once and is banned afterwards.

• Like 1

I have no issue whatsoever that the admins look into the matter, it will certainly prove my point. Since panda gave me his beans, I suspect he did already. :)

And I am also sick of hackers, they ruin the game. Hence I am so glad I am playing on a whitelisted server now. It's not the golden bullet, but makes it likely a hacker can only score once and is banned afterwards.

Ok so onto more important matters did you take my Thomas? (Tractor)

Have I told you I love you today, Panda?

• Like 1

Dunno. Someone stole my Thomas yesterday, too. Since I was busy with Carl (Chopper) though, I forgive the filthy thief. :D

Dunno. Someone stole my Thomas yesterday, too. Since I was busy with Carl (Chopper) though, I forgive the filthy thief. :D

So where did u get your thomas? Edited by DappaDan95

It was sitting in front of the Supermarket in Vybor, I guess it was it's spawn point.

With all this talk of Heli's I decided to edit and upload an episode I recorded about 2ish weeks ago :D

I must admit it was funny your cries of the missing Tractor last night!

I feel your pain.........

On that note , MJOne , you have just got your first stalker in me. 8 days and found my first tent.........

Only to be shot by yourself in the pitch black in the middle of nowhere moments later!!!!!! You are now top of my hitlist!

;)

Edited by Didsy

hmm small problem, i got knocked out in cherno firestation by zombies, and now i got an empty hour glass and still un-conscious, tried to re-log and timer goes down and remains on the screen empty.

can even use esc key or anything

any ideas? or can someone come kill me

Edited by crazy candy

hmm small problem, i got knocked out in cherno firestation by zombies, and now i got an empty hour glass and still un-conscious, tried to re-log and timer goes down and remains on the screen empty.

can even use esc key or anything

any ideas? or can someone come kill me

as you load in you can press "ESC" then "Respawn" on the " Character Create Screen" to die and respawn........sry there isnt a better solution =(

doesnt work, respawn option is not available as no broken leg, and i cant even click abort or anything to leave i have to ctr alt del.

Seeing as your supposedly unconscious I can try and find you to administer one of those pen things to revive you (not sure how to spell the bloody thing) and a blood bag.

I may need to check if I've one of the pen things handy first. Please bare in mind I've no idea if it would work.

• Like 1