U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Damn.. I don't mind being kicked from time to time if I can at least get back in right away.. Doesn't seem to be the case at the moment :/

Heya Panda, cheers for getting the server back up as often as you've had to. Appreciate it.

Got to agree with the idea of whitelisting, especially after this morning's double script/hack and what with reaching 60 players (though think the server is better suited to 50).

Good server though for the rest.

Server was just restarted and once again i'm back on the beach with nothing and apparently there are no vehicles again.

Panda I really like this server and the community but I don't have the play time to be able to regear and run up everytime i want to play. Is this going to keep happening, or is it gunna be ironed out?

We have frequent updates from ViLayer who are modding a lot of DayZ code. As much as its painful to have to rescavenge for items and gear, its worth it when we are getting a more stable and less buggy game. It is a work in progress, but the benefits are definitely worth it. They have advised they are working on a purge/transfer function, where when a new update is release we can transfer the saved tents/vehicles over to the updated map version. :)

Edited by -Panda

server just melted at 60 players for real lol

it came true :P

All Vilayer Private Hives went down at the same time. I know it was unfortunate timing as we had a 60 players at the time :(

Does that 4 Hueys include the 2 that are in that "hidden" compound along with the big truck? :) It's ok you can trust me to keep it a secret; I'm a doctor.

4 genuine flyable Hueys :)

All vehicles were recently reset to their spawns. I also cleared the fortress you refer to (+300 tank traps and barbed wire, etc) this was made by a player who is now banned :)

• Like 1

Why panda what did i do wrong, i was playing with you for ages what did i do wrong?!?!?

Actualy just lost the will to play dayz

Edited by DappaDan95

Why panda what did i do wrong, i was playing with you for ages what did i do wrong?!?!?

Actualy just lost the will to play dayz

You were part of Commander Turks group and I banned him for hacking, all known associates of hackers are banned to keep the server and players safe.

Edited by -Panda

You were part of Commander Turks group and I banned him for hacking, all known associates of hackers are banned to keep the server and players safe.

But i was not hacking i did not even know he was hacking until i was playing with him for 3 or so hours you know im not a hacker i hate hacker why im i a threat to the other players that i have come to know? Me and you were playing yesterday you no im not a hacker ffs please let me back in panda

And just out of interest who esle was banned because he picked up a few other people too and aslo i was not part of his group in any way i just play with my mate george turk had a heli so i jumped in for the night to have some fun

Edited by DappaDan95

Server is awesome, but a WL would help...well anything that means we don't get kicked on death, or have to sit in loading screens for nigh on 60 minutes :/

panda there is a hacker going round in a flying car or somthing atm!!!!!!!!

NVM Respawn sorted it

Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

** New server side update installed **

Change Log:

Vilayer Code 3.8 STABLE

Adds support for the new DayZNamalsk, Removes the old outdated Battleye Autoupdater ( To prevent false kicks from the server ), Fixes Kill messages and improved announcement to include what weapon player was killed with., Fixes mpeventhandler kick message when player dies, Fixes vehicle spawns on Panthera, improves in game performance, improves data transactions, improves login time!, Added Care Packages into the game ( Functions like Heli Crashes ), Fixed Humanity Saving. Updates the infrastructure to support the new DayZ Server Manager.

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Great stuff, first episode featuring the party bus jsut went up, forgot to put up the last two eps so check em out too :D if you enjoyed it leave and a like and even a sub, more footage from the server, trying for 6 uploads a week :)

• Like 1

I think you should change the gametime from UTC - 6 to atleast UTC - 3/4 because it's really annoying playing when you're playing at 11am and it's completly dark on the server.

I think you should change the gametime from UTC - 6 to atleast UTC - 3/4 because it's really annoying playing when you're playing at 11am and it's completly dark on the server.

cheers, but i'd rather the odd person at 11am be annoyed with their 1 hour wait until daylight, than 40+ people being annoyed at 11pm when it goes dark :)

Edited by -Panda

hi, thats a great server, try it yerterday night for 1 hour. with full server i get full gear (coyote, ak 74 with red hot food hatchet knife) in cherno. encoutered 2 friendly player, 1 unarmed. and hackers free.

i think i find my new home, i will invite my friends too. if someone interest in group with us. let m know. sorry for the bad english.

ps. its some way to reduce the fall damage? its unrealist (i know its not a server problem its global), in rl i can jump from 1floor without any injuries. in dayz u die. if u can fmchange that would be great.

keep the good work .

• Like 1

** The new military crates look like this **

THING.png

They spawn in random places around the map, their loot can be found on the floor, similar to crashed choppers.

• Like 2

Hey been frequenting on this server with a few friends, it's been good fun so far. Had a very hectic firefight last night against another group in Electro, who were pretty friendly in chat afterwards - gg's all round :). The whole thing kicked off with my friend chucking a grenade in the air and killing 2 peeps, which was quite an unexpected sight.

Also was there anyone on the party bus recording the bandit raid on it at Berezino bout a week back?

• Like 2

Yup, i was mate, first episode of it is up now and the second nad third will be up by saturday, drop a sub for more footage from the server:

• Like 3

3.8.2 Looks good :)

New Fixes

• Fixed Vehicle Spawning Issue on all maps!
  • Fixed Vehicle Saving Issue on all maps!
  • Fixed Humanity Saving Issue
  • Fixed Kill Messages ( Improved announcment to include what weapon player was killed with ) ( Thanks Ayan4m1! )
  • Fixed mpeventhandler kick message when player dies ( When player gets killed by a zombie or by another player it kicked for script restriction #36 and all other script restrictions ) ( Thanks VR-Shiva! )
  • Improved in game performance
  • Improved data transaction to the master hive
  • Improved login times on all maps
  • Improved Battleye scripts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New In Game Items</p>

• New Care Packages ( Thanks to Bliss for this ) ( This functions like crashed helicopter spawns )
  • New Kill Messages ( Player has Killed Player With )

• Like 2

** Update 3.8.2 installed ** Server online **

Cheers for posting the change log :)

Edited by -Panda