U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

does this mean that everything will be lost? also i have gone onto the server atm and its utes but it creates new character does this affect my other one on chernarus?

just wondering is utes permanent cause personally i think utes sucks sad.png

UTES is only temporary until the Chernarus Hive comes online again. UTES is a small PvP map where you can just run about killing each other tongue.png

According to Vilayer the Private Hive went down for maintenance last night, they were maximising CPU efficiency and other performance related improvements, this will result in faster loading times. However, this has caused some other error which they're currently in process of fixing. Updates to follow.

Free Day Z Standalone teamspeak

Edited by U.G.N - Jedi Panda
  • Like 1

does this mean that everything will be lost? also i have gone onto the server atm and its utes but it creates new character does this affect my other one on chernarus?

Nothing will be lost when we go back on Chernarus. The Utes map uses a different hive.

Great timing, on a sunday.. Hope they learn from this!

tell me about it! Just when the server got in the Top 10 UK server list !!!!!!

Hey Panda is it possible to a chinook in the server?

***Chernarus Private Hive is back online***

Performance upgrades have been performed, we should see reduced loading times. The Hive has been reset, this is the same for all ViLayer Private Chernarus servers. there should be no more map resets, in future there will be a transfer option.

Sorry again for the hassle, this was outside of my control.

**Server updated to Arma OA Beta 98220**

Also applied ViLayer code 3.7.9 - (Applies a major security fix to your server and fixes vehicle spawn issues)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

hey panda,

great job on the server dude, always enjoy playing on your server. maybe we will meet up in the store again and hunt down the UAZ.

• Like 1

Hey Panda is it possible to a chinook in the server?

Theres a chinook on Panthera I think, but no Chinook on Chernarus, only 4 Hueys :P

May i suggest that you make this server whitelisted? It would be great to only have serious players on this great server!

May i suggest that you make this server whitelisted? It would be great to only have serious players on this great server!

Thanks for the suggestion, this is something I've been thinking about, but I want to get a good base of regular players before implementing something like this. :beans:

Everytime i login it says: Jailbait|Thijs was killed and then i get kicked after 3 seconds.. Just 15 minutes ago everything was fine, and i just logged out to get some food.

Edit: I cannot even chat, because i get kicked so fast..

Edit: Died 8 times now.. Can't do shit.

Edited by Uni1987

Everytime i login it says: Jailbait|Thijs was killed and then i get kicked after 3 seconds.. Just 15 minutes ago everything was fine, and i just logged out to get some food.

Edit: I cannot even chat, because i get kicked so fast..

Edit: Died 8 times now.. Can't do shit.

I will look in to this for you

Theres a chinook on Panthera I think, but no Chinook on Chernarus, only 4 Hueys :P

Does that 4 Hueys include the 2 that are in that "hidden" compound along with the big truck? :) It's ok you can trust me to keep it a secret; I'm a doctor.

Edited by FlangeHamm3r

Server was just restarted and once again i'm back on the beach with nothing and apparently there are no vehicles again.

Panda I really like this server and the community but I don't have the play time to be able to regear and run up everytime i want to play. Is this going to keep happening, or is it gunna be ironed out?

• Like 1