U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I need some help.

When flying in heli with KIDD, my arma crashed - so i guess if i will enter the game i will fall from 203 meters and die. Can my life be saved somehow?

My nickname is Ashot.

• Like 1

I need some help.

When flying in heli with KIDD, my arma crashed - so i guess if i will enter the game i will fall from 203 meters and die. Can my life be saved somehow?

My nickname is Ashot.

You will be fine and spawn on the ground trust me :) Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

Name: CompleteNutta

GUID: b396b269c0e15947b660fffce08bb7dc

I have heard about this server from a member of the mature gamer podcast lot that recently joined your server, Lengle. I enjoy playing ARMA and tried to get into DayZ a while back but the overwhelming number of hackers soon put me off! It would be very nice to join a server where i can just enjoy the game and not worry about being killed by an invisible player or turned into a bunny rabbit (although admittedly that was quite fun the first time ... for about 30 seconds)

Something cool being worked on by the DayZ community devs :)

stash.jpg

"I put in some hackjob code to get it working in-game but from the looks of it, it should be relatively easy to implement.

A couple notes:

• "Shovel", "Entrenching Tool" and possibly other future items could be used to create a stash.
  • We'll need to limit the amount of stashs a player is allowed to create
  • For gear I was thinking 2 weapons, 10 items, 1 backpack (more value to tents)
  • Should the player's stashs be removed 1 day after they've died? (default is 3 days, I think)"

• Like 1

Something cool being worked on by the DayZ community devs :)

stash.jpg

"I put in some hackjob code to get it working in-game but from the looks of it, it should be relatively easy to implement.

A couple notes:

• "Shovel", "Entrenching Tool" and possibly other future items could be used to create a stash.
  • We'll need to limit the amount of stashs a player is allowed to create
  • For gear I was thinking 2 weapons, 10 items, 1 backpack (more value to tents)
  • Should the player's stashs be removed 1 day after they've died? (default is 3 days, I think)"

Awsome who is doing this???

Hahaha, just noticed that shovel if only you can use that as weopon :D and from the looks of it you can!

Edited by DappaDan95

I feel a clarification is in order.

Duping is against the rules. Doesnt matter -what- you dupe, be it industrial loot, food/water or toiletpaper. It'll be dealt with as duping, regardless of what it is being duped.

• Like 1

Pierre,

You where not banned because of your association with the DT guys, it was of there advertising of another TS server, and people moving to it, though using Zombieworld.eu server to play on.

Seb, broke the server rules and so did some of the DT (Duping items), that’s why they where banned. We have a great community of great players and clans.

Pandas decision was made with great regret.

Dayz Steve

So let me get this straight, I was banned " of there advertising of another TS server, and people moving to it". I think my english skills reach their limitations here because I still don't understand why I was banned.

I never read on the rules that it was forbidden to communicate with players on another TS server, only that ppl were "invited" to use the ZW one.

Anyway if I had a warning by any admin telling me I was summoned to only use ZW TS for my coms, I would have been like "it seems a bit totatilarian but whatever, ok", however, nobody told me so.

Once again, I was banned with absolutely zero wrong doing record and zero warning. It just seems that anyone even slightly associated with DT got banned there, plain and simple. Collectilily punishing ppl for the wrong doings of a few individuals denotes a very, very strange idea of fairness and justice.

- Name (Scratchez)

- Location (Russia)

- GUID (2cca0c3124b2f1acb82bf695cf3388f8)

- Want to hackerfree server with fair players

• Like 1

So let me get this straight, I was banned " of there advertising of another TS server, and people moving to it". I think my english skills reach their limitations here because I still don't understand why I was banned.

I never read on the rules that it was forbidden to communicate with players on another TS server, only that ppl were "invited" to use the ZW one.

Anyway if I had a warning by any admin telling me I was summoned to only use ZW TS for my coms, I would have been like "it seems a bit totatilarian but whatever, ok", however, nobody told me so.

Once again, I was banned with absolutely zero wrong doing record and zero warning. It just seems that anyone even slightly associated with DT got banned there, plain and simple. Collectilily punishing ppl for the wrong doings of a few individuals denotes a very, very strange idea of fairness and justice.

Pierre I clearly said to you I will make an exception for you as you are somewhat new to DT and that you enjoy playing with some ZW members. However since my offer you have stated that you do not want to come back and you proceeded in dishing out insults to me. Needless to say I now don't want you back. Move on please and leave our server and forum alone.

• Like 1

Sooooo..... Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

At work in a theatre at the moment in Vlaardingen (Netherlands) ..... :)

• Like 2

At work in a theatre at the moment in Vlaardingen (Netherlands) ..... :)

theatre? :o

Pierre I clearly said to you I will make an exception for you as you are somewhat new to DT and that you enjoy playing with some ZW members. However since my offer you have stated that you do not want to come back and you proceeded in dishing out insults to me. Needless to say I now don't want you back. Move on please and leave our server and forum alone.

It's funny how it is me pointing out that my original ban was a result of a brainfart of yours (which everyone agrees on, including you) is what ultimately got me banned for cereals.

I wonder how you would have acted in my shoes.

Edited by Piwaigee

Ah ah ah, stop right there for a second.

First of all you were offered to have your ban revoked.

Beep beep we will make an exception for you as you are fairly new to the DT clan and I know you enjoy playing with our zombie world players, you are welcome back on our servers should you like to play here.

You declined and went on to insult the guy that offered you it. So that pretty much voids your reason to be aggrieved. You chose to be banned.

As for your word choice in "totalitarian" I gotta say that I find it a bit insulting towards people who actually endure living in totalitarian states. You were banned in a game, not put up against a wall and shot.

I'd like everyone to remember also that playing here is not really a right you have. Its a privilige that is extended to you. Panda is the one that actually pays, both for the server AND the ts channel. Its him and the donators that keeps this server going, and all that is asked of the players is to follow the rules and to be civil. Personally, I dont think thats too much to ask.

As a closing note, I think that its a damn shame what happened. I liked playing with you guys and I wish you well. And I'll be seeing you guys in the standalone, perhaps :)

Edited by Deviant82
  • Like 1

45ae2cf02813dce46b4e766140e2710d

- Name (Coroner)

- Location (Russia)

- GUID (45ae2cf02813dce46b4e766140e2710d)

- Want to hackerfree server with fair players

• Like 2

Can i join this server?

Yes ofcourse :) Just give us your GUID as stated on page 1 :D

Yes, you can. How is described on the first page of this topic :)

I didt saw that part. Thanks ^^

So:

Name: Edoissimo

Guid: b29fd23bde30243eae1f384456d9ed

• Like 1