U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: Bealsy

Location: Rainy ol England (South of the M25, where everyone speaks like they're after a role in Lord of the Rings)

GUID: 9cbaa380d72463535634fa037bb8170

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I'm a noob and the Eurogamer forums recommended it :)

• Like 1

Server 2 is still online mate I haven't taken it down. Suggest you look again! If you cant find it in server browser connect directly with IP and port. 188.165.222.39:2312

It now got a 10 player limit? If so, once you join it goes through loads of timeouts for some reason, but now lets me play!

Edited by Gavstar

Name: Faramir

GUID: 9582d4944267921dfd0e54b90fb6dc3b

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: My friends invited me to this server

• Like 1

Name: Faramir

GUID: 9582d4944267921dfd0e54b90fb6dc3b

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: My friends invited me to this server

cool, who do you play with?

cool, who do you play with?

This lad from russian forums where our team is chating. We introduced UK10 as best DayZ server ever and people who read us going to join.

• Like 1

It now got a 10 player limit? If so, once you join it goes through loads of timeouts for some reason, but now lets me play!

we have tons of stuff aswel on server 2, but i'm not going to be bothered to transfer it all

we are just taking some high caliber guns over to server 1 ;)

• Like 3

yep 10 players to stop people using it as a main server. nothing else has changed apart from the server name, so if youre getting login issues it will be at your end.

we have tons of stuff aswel on server 2, but i'm not going to be bothered to transfer it all

we are just taking some high caliber guns over to server 1 ;)

WE? u did nothing :P

• Like 1

Any thoughts of maybe open server 2 with a different map? Tavian or whatever its called..

Panda - second server could be night one with timezone GMT-3 or smth. Some people (me too) like to play in darkness sometimes. This server could not be whitelisted to reach more players online.

Edited by Котовский
  • Like 4

yep 10 players to stop people using it as a main server. nothing else has changed apart from the server name, so if youre getting login issues it will be at your end.

Yeah its probably because I'm at work. It still going to be open like that this evening? Probably need to connect from home to get in and grab our gear if thats alright

Remind me I need to add the new vehicles and weapons tomorrow °•○●□■☆★♡♥♡★☆■□●○•°

*Reminding*

*Reminding*

cheers! side tracked with overclocking my CPU atm, lol, currently appearing stable at 4.70 Ghz :)

although one of my cores are significantly hotter than another, something ive posted on OC3D forums about. Temps whilst running torture test for >30 mins were, 81. 73. 72. 68. 69. 73. B)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Name: Grolmor

GUID: 9df0434bbc8c231e02a11157d6b196db

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: wanna play with my GZG buddies.

• Like 1

Name: sh0g0

GUID: b6be4ca237d88b3a392fb1a92e6d5630

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: All my friends are playing on this server and they invited me to play =)

Edited by t000131
  • Like 1

- Name Miguelle

- Location RUS

- GUID 008dd747188e78812c7d91f6062c2882

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

bored of cheaters on a public servrs, a lot of good heard about this server

Edited by Miguelle
  • Like 1

Panda - second server could be night one with timezone GMT-3 or smth. Some people (me too) like to play in darkness sometimes. This server could not be whitelisted to reach more players online.

Great idea except I would say maybe leave it whitelisted, I think the only reason people came to this server was because it is whitelisted, but stayed because of the way it is run. If we had a night one aswell it would give me a reason to use my nvg's =D

Name - DKmintz

Location - Scotland

GUID - 51c87996fddb8c4c1e8899e11f5b7b89

Reason - needing a populated whitelisted server in order to play with my friends and avoid cheaters

Server - chernarus #1

• Like 1

Name - GeordieMarv

Location - UK

GUID - 03b74959737959be7f05c648521b0256

Reason - I want to play here cos i'm sick to death of hackers. Also sick of finding good servers for them to be empty all the time. Also it seems to be a populated UK server.

Server - Chernarus #1

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 1

Hi, when im trying to connect to the main 60 slot 188.165.222.39:2302 im getting error: BAD VERSION, SERVER REJECTED CONNECTION :( with DAYZcommander downgraded to Arma ver. 102285 and DayZ ver. 1.7.6.1 (server is saying the same). any idea what is this about? i tried the 2nd server with only 10 slots 188.165.222.39:2312 and to that one i can connect just fine...

Got same thing, probably some Battle Eye lag, I tried to connect 3 times and at 4th try all went just fine. Also I restarted Play withSix, cause I use it play DayZ.

Panda what about the crashsites?

I've been told that there are a total of 7 crashsites split over the 2 server, so how's that gonna be now, are they all gonne be on server 1 from now on or?

Enlighten me please :beans:

???? r u drunk? 4-5 crash sites each restart,,,,as usual...

Edited by Weasel82
  • Like 1