U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Had a few go on this server today and it's been great! There are actually friendly players about who will help you out, people working together, the lot!

Just got randomly shot up by two guys as I left the Zelenogorsk supermarket though. If you're reading this shame on you, pair of wankers. ;)

You can use a chopper in many ways... :P

We have got some excellent action down at balota.

:beans: :beans:

• Like 7

You can use a chopper in many ways... :P

We have got some excellent action down at balota.

:beans: :beans:

Why didn't you add the part where I killed you damnit?! :P

Good fight guys, probably the best thing that's happened to me in DayZ. We have footage of the whole thing, should be up later today!

• Like 2

I know i should have but i got like 25 fps with fraps recording.

Name: OBudista

GUID: 051ef6e5183a7809cdb764d2fc30b4c0

Name: Ertai

GUID: 3ecdffd1b492b0ffd9eeb5c7c6f1fc3d

• Like 1

Well,i am actually not sure if i hit them,but i was aiming right at their torso with an m4 from like 5-10 meters away.

Hey, sorry about the missing number, here are the correct details

Name: BLFQ

GUID: 674b04b89c588735ed0481476e5ae7

GUID too short!

Whyyyy you awake at 6:15! What is this!!!

What can I say, im dedicated !

Beans for panda pls :o

• Like 3

Well it looks like a strong 75% of players want the peripheral guide dots removed, ill get to removing them tonight.

Im also considering setting the server time back by an extra 2 hours to GMT-8, this will extend the daylight time when it is still the peak time for players on the server. Ill be creating a new poll soon to see what the preferred offset is :)

• Like 1

What can I say, im dedicated !

Beans for panda pls :o

Pandas dont need beans, silly, bamboo is all you need!!

Panda GMT-8 looks too much. I know some admins change time zone every day manually to make short night. Maybe you go this way?

Panda GMT-8 looks too much. I know some admins change time zone every day manually to make short night. Maybe you go this way?

Not currently an option, but ill speak with the guys at vilayer and see if there is any alternative things I can do. To me tho, it seems silly to make the server go in to darkness at midnight when theres still 40-50 players on, its a fast way to make people leave in the peak time. Looking at our figures on game tracker, we start picking up players mainly from 2pm, so GMT-8 we suit this as at 2pm it would begin the daylight.

GMT-8 would be the biggest offset, I wouldn't set the time back any more than this.

Not currently an option, but ill speak with the guys at vilayer and see if there is any alternative things I can do. To me tho, it seems silly to make the server go in to darkness at midnight when theres still 40-50 players on, its a fast way to make people leave in the peak time. Looking at our figures on game tracker, we start picking up players mainly from 2pm, so GMT-8 we suit this as at 2pm it would begin the daylight.

GMT-8 would be the biggest offset, I wouldn't set the time back any more than this.

p

Panda,

does your server take in to consideration, solar eclipses, leap seconds, day light saving times, stellar days offsetting, tidal wave affect, sidereal days, and mean solar days?

I am highely intrested into maximising my play to day ratio.

: >

Are they full 24 hr day/night cycles like real life? I didn't know this, I just assumed they were shorter like other games with day/night cycles (e.g. GTA etc). I wonder why other games don't do this?

Go home Dave, you're drunk. (At 9am).

Looolll

Hahah can you tell im bored already? (Its never to early to get drunk!) lol

• Like 1

I have a suspicion that "Lewwy","Luikero" and his mates (they are like 6 or 8) are duplicating the stuff. I just killed them at a tent near Berenzino,awkwardly their backpacks were full of AS50's and there were another 2 AS50's in the tent they were at. We already had that suspicion earlier because they keep coming north with the best gear in the game,and always the same gear. Sorry if I'm wrong,but would be cool if you guys could check that in the logs or something. That's really fishy.

As an admin I play with these players and can absolutely say they don't hack. We were killed yesterday in the airfield, by a helicopter after a long fight and the best gun any of us had was an AK74. If any of us were "duping" that helicopter would have crashed - pretty quickly.

• Like 2

Go home Dave, you're drunk. (At 9am).

Looolll

can u plz restart the server before u get drunk? :D

-8 Would be great.. Last night for instance there were a ton of players still on when it was getting dark asking if the daylight could be extended.. the couple of hours extra will help a lot.

Hope people will vote this in!

• Like 1

can u plz restart the server before u get drunk? :D

Checked the resource usage and its hardly using any, will wait for the scheduled 12pm restart mate.

• Like 1

The auto server messages via Battle Eye Extended Controls are now working.

This means the countdown warning messages for the server restarts are now active. You will also see various messages at random times, advertising our anti cheat features, etc...

:)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Panda I logged out this morning for less than 5 min and after that entire elektro was in flames.

I saw a heli crashed and maybe a plane aswell but the only people online (SET_CAT, ololokwa, Spider) didn't know anything about it.

This all happened around 9:30 GMT and when I walked out of elektro ololokwa shot me with a sniper.

Set_Cat asked me to report this so here I am telling you this.

Besides that the server radomly restarted at 10:35 gmt